Board rep meeting today, 5pm EST

  1. Board rep meeting today, 5pm EST


    Please be on there guys


  2. good, will be on. I like having the calls.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  3. awesome, Mike will be too. Lot of updates! Also, need your guys input on another rep
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    awesome, Mike will be too. Lot of updates! Also, need your guys input on another rep
    funny cause I figured that was coming!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  5. iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    funny cause I figured that was coming!
    Where were you punk?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Where were you punk?
    i was at the gym............


    but i talked to vaughn around 6:30.......
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Where were you punk?
    uhg sorry. Family duties called. I was able to wrap things up and jumped on about half an hour late and everyone had ended already.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    uhg sorry. Family duties called. I was able to wrap things up and jumped on about half an hour late and everyone had ended already.
    pshh 1/2 hour like were going to wait that long for you!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    pshh 1/2 hour like were going to wait that long for you!
    lol! things don't always go as planned with little kiddos, but they sure keep life interesting!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  11. finally i get to be involved in these phone conferences
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    finally i get to be involved in these phone conferences
    will make your announcement today Josh glad to have you on board.

  13. mike and james.............way to not be there for my first call!!!


    me and vaughn could have held the conference on aim
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    mike and james.............way to not be there for my first call!!!


    me and vaughn could have held the conference on aim
    well, kind sir, calls have been sporadic so we usually wait until a PM or announcement has been made. BTW, if you check out mah log, you will see a very pleasant (at least for me) reason for not making it!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    well, kind sir, calls have been sporadic so we usually wait until a PM or announcement has been made. BTW, if you check out mah log, you will see a very pleasant (at least for me) reason for not making it!

    [color=white]plus I might finally get someone else in my log!!![/color[
    yea, vaughn messaged me on aim at like 4 haha..........to be honest we could have just done it on there
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    yea, vaughn messaged me on aim at like 4 haha..........to be honest we could have just done it on there
    never done aim, is it like skype?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trouble Meeting People
    By Tomahawk88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 311
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 04:01 PM
  2. Meeting a Lady in 8 weeks... Help Help
    By fire_fire in forum Bulking
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 04:51 PM
  3. Lets arrange this meeting
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:47 AM
Log in
Log in