tt33 question

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So I went through a bottle of adipoxil a while back which I hear contais a whole bottle of tt33. However I never felt warm like before on tt33.

My question is that I finished it up about three weeks ago and if I order it wont be here for another week anyways is this ample time in between. I had blood work done that states my throid is perfectly normal yesterday.

Also my first bottle of tt33 felt great felt warm tingly, the second not so much and same thing with adipoxil. Should I take 6 a day currently cutting to 180 from 187. started at 197.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can up it to 6/day, but I wouldn't go higher than that. Most people really over estimate the potential negatives of these compounds, so you can absolutely hop right on it again when you get the bottle. 16 weeks is the the max cycle length IMO.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
You can up it to 6/day, but I wouldn't go higher than that. Most people really over estimate the potential negatives of these compounds, so you can absolutely hop right on it again when you get the bottle. 16 weeks is the the max cycle length IMO.
sweet thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not an issue at all imo, especially if you have the blood work to prove it. 4-6 caps a day is what most people are enjoying, more serious individuals utilizing 6. I have actually been on two caps daily for quite some time now, as well as my girl.

I am very impressed with how 2 caps works even when bulking.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
TT-33 6caps daily/TTA 1g daily = current cutting supps

love TT-33, its awesome stuff. the 2 bottle deal on DPS is where its at

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TT-33 6caps daily/TTA 1g daily = current cutting supps

love TT-33, its awesome stuff. the 2 bottle deal on DPS is where its at
I just ordered from them, didn't see that special!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to go check that now. I use to order all through them, then like a year ago, totally forgot about them until now. There warehouse is only 50 mins from where I live. I ordered mid day, had it the next morning!

Mike

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Young Gotti I-Force Nutrition 6
Supplements 24
lonewolf0420 Supplements 3
I-Force Nutrition 9
I-Force Nutrition 34