First Dexaprine review from a retail store owner...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are officially a “CRACK” dealer!!!!* LOL……

This stuff is RIDICULOUS!!!!* People will be very happy!

Told ya :) get it while it's cheap :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I better have a bottle in the mail coming my way very soon!

Mike

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I better have a bottle in the mail coming my way very soon!

Mike
I have three bottles that just arrived today. Vaughn, where's the T-shirt you promised me? Always letting me down man, lol jk. I'll be running a log/review of it shortly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have three bottles that just arrived today. Vaughn, where's the T-shirt you promised me? Always letting me down man, lol jk. I'll be running a log/review of it shortly.
you only got 3 bottles? must have been a mistake sending me 5.....

:kidding:

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
How long is it cheap!? I need to get on ordering this!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol BigT, you have all the luck! I had to order mine, though, Vaughn, did promise me some samples but we won't get into that, plus it's Easter and god would be pissed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol BigT, you have all the luck! I had to order mine, though, Vaughn, did promise me some samples but we won't get into that, plus it's Easter and god would be pissed.
can't have GOD pissed on easter!!!!:newangel:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm cutting my stim intake in half so I can get the full effect of dexa. Can't wait to try this stuff

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'm cutting my stim intake in half so I can get the full effect of dexa. Can't wait to try this stuff
You still going to take a pre w/o on dexa? Thats the only other stim I'd be on, Unless Ecdy is?:p

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still going to take a pre w/o on dexa? Thats the only other stim I'd be on, Unless Ecdy is?:p
Ecdy is not a stim

I don't think I'll need a pre workout while on dexa lol

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
how does this product work with revamp? stacked or by itself?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how does this product work with revamp? stacked or by itself?
This plus revamp would work synergistically with one another; dexaprime will provide all the benefits of stimulants, while revamp prevents the tolerance effect. Hell, one might even be able to lower there dexaprime dose to 1/2 cap if stacked with revamp as revamp has a tendency to make one more sensitive to stimulants.

Since revamp is new, this is all speculation and assuming that since revamp is identical in nature to that of reset ad, that it in fact does exactly what reset ad did do.

Mike

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
This plus revamp would work synergistically with one another; dexaprime will provide all the benefits of stimulants, while revamp prevents the tolerance effect. Hell, one might even be able to lower there dexaprime dose to 1/2 cap if stacked with revamp as revamp has a tendency to make one more sensitive to stimulants.

Since revamp is new, this is all speculation and assuming that since revamp is identical in nature to that of reset ad, that it in fact does exactly what reset ad did do.

Mike
thanks for the response. I checked revamp's ingredients and it's similar to reset ad. I was planning on using revamp first for 30days, then follow it with dexaprine. What do you think about stacking dexaprine with PES alpha-t2 or shift or how about both?... maybe too much on the thyroid?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
First pill today and feeling great. Hope it is as good for fat loss as advertised!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First pill today and feeling great. Hope it is as good for fat loss as advertised!
stick to a good diet and workout hard and the weight will drip off of you :)

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
stick to a good diet and workout hard and the weight will drip off of you :)
I pm'ed you but im not sure you got it.

Would it be okay to stack Lean X 3 caps per day
1 morn
1 4 hours later
1 evening

with Dexaprine?
1 tab morn?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup they'll stack nicely.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pm'ed you but im not sure you got it.

Would it be okay to stack Lean X 3 caps per day
1 morn
1 4 hours later
1 evening

with Dexaprine?
1 tab morn?
I have two bottles of lean xtreme left I will be doing for 8 weeks post contest. I will be doing the same thing as you when my bottle of dexaprime comes! :) I will be utilizing revamp as well!

Miek

af_jim

Awards
I took my first one @ like 8 am yesterday. I do have to say, it does feel like SX.

However, I still had some major problems falling asleep @ 11:30 pm yesterday. Just from one little pill in the morning. I'm going to try just half a pill today and see how it works because I do need to be able to fall asleep tonight for work tomorrow.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took my first one @ like 8 am yesterday. I do have to say, it does feel like SX.

However, I still had some major problems falling asleep @ 11:30 pm yesterday. Just from one little pill in the morning. I'm going to try just half a pill today and see how it works because I do need to be able to fall asleep tonight for work tomorrow.
Wow, thats crazy!!! Try 1/2 a pill, or try some valarian root prior to bed!

Mike

thanky0ujesus

Awards
I seem to be one of the unfortunate people that feels the opposite effect from stims if I ever feel anything at all. Last year I was on 200mcg of clen and felt nothing. Today was my 3rd day on dexaprine and I completely crashed- lethargic, nausea, lack of motivation, and complete fogginess. Feels like the flu. I've come to the conclusion that I've got adrenal fatigue so I'm dropping stims completely and will be receiving my Revamp this Wednesday. Gonna try Revamp for a week and then maybe reintroduce the dexaprine if I feel better.

I should mention, I have been feeling quite a bit of fatigue and lack of motivation prior to taking Dexaprine which further leads me to think Im experiencing adrenal fatigue. I've been off carbs for the past 2 weeks, but I typically do very well as far as energy goes on a low carb diet.

Strong first post I know, but I'll update as time goes on. Just wanted to share my experience thus far.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seem to be one of the unfortunate people that feels the opposite effect from stims if I ever feel anything at all. Last year I was on 200mcg of clen and felt nothing. Today was my 3rd day on dexaprine and I completely crashed- lethargic, nausea, lack of motivation, and complete fogginess. Feels like the flu. I've come to the conclusion that I've got adrenal fatigue so I'm dropping stims completely and will be receiving my Revamp this Wednesday. Gonna try Revamp for a week and then maybe reintroduce the dexaprine if I feel better.

I should mention, I have been feeling quite a bit of fatigue and lack of motivation prior to taking Dexaprine which further leads me to think Im experiencing adrenal fatigue. I've been off carbs for the past 2 weeks, but I typically do very well as far as energy goes on a low carb diet.

Strong first post I know, but I'll update as time goes on. Just wanted to share my experience thus far.
:eek: The bold^^^. Wow, that's high to not feel anything on that...heck, it's high no matter what. I found that I respond much better to stims after I take at least a full week completely off of ALL stims. I'd like to see how you respond to it, after you give what you're talking about, a shot.