First Dexaprine review from a retail store owner...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. First Dexaprine review from a retail store owner...




    You are officially a “CRACK” dealer!!!!* LOL……

    *

    This stuff is RIDICULOUS!!!!* People will be very happy!

    Told ya get it while it's cheap
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager


  2. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Told ya get it while it's cheap
    it does look very interesting!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. I better have a bottle in the mail coming my way very soon!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I better have a bottle in the mail coming my way very soon!

    Mike
    I have three bottles that just arrived today. Vaughn, where's the T-shirt you promised me? Always letting me down man, lol jk. I'll be running a log/review of it shortly.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I have three bottles that just arrived today. Vaughn, where's the T-shirt you promised me? Always letting me down man, lol jk. I'll be running a log/review of it shortly.
    you only got 3 bottles? must have been a mistake sending me 5.....





























    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. How long is it cheap!? I need to get on ordering this!

  7. Lol BigT, you have all the luck! I had to order mine, though, Vaughn, did promise me some samples but we won't get into that, plus it's Easter and god would be pissed.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Lol BigT, you have all the luck! I had to order mine, though, Vaughn, did promise me some samples but we won't get into that, plus it's Easter and god would be pissed.
    can't have GOD pissed on easter!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    can't have GOD pissed on easter!!!!
    No, that's why I had steak yesterday.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    How long is it cheap!? I need to get on ordering this!
    i'm actually curious myself. 25$ for a two month supply, pretty legit to me
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    i'm actually curious myself. 25$ for a two month supply, pretty legit to me
    Your right it is:P I'll most likely be grabbing some this week!

  12. I'm cutting my stim intake in half so I can get the full effect of dexa. Can't wait to try this stuff


  13. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm cutting my stim intake in half so I can get the full effect of dexa. Can't wait to try this stuff
    You still going to take a pre w/o on dexa? Thats the only other stim I'd be on, Unless Ecdy is?:P

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    You still going to take a pre w/o on dexa? Thats the only other stim I'd be on, Unless Ecdy is?:P
    Ecdy is not a stim

    I don't think I'll need a pre workout while on dexa lol


  15. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Ecdy is not a stim

    I don't think I'll need a pre workout while on dexa lol
    Ah i love my animal rage though I may just take half a scoop. We'll see, depends on how I feel

  16. how does this product work with revamp? stacked or by itself?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    how does this product work with revamp? stacked or by itself?
    This plus revamp would work synergistically with one another; dexaprime will provide all the benefits of stimulants, while revamp prevents the tolerance effect. Hell, one might even be able to lower there dexaprime dose to 1/2 cap if stacked with revamp as revamp has a tendency to make one more sensitive to stimulants.

    Since revamp is new, this is all speculation and assuming that since revamp is identical in nature to that of reset ad, that it in fact does exactly what reset ad did do.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    This plus revamp would work synergistically with one another; dexaprime will provide all the benefits of stimulants, while revamp prevents the tolerance effect. Hell, one might even be able to lower there dexaprime dose to 1/2 cap if stacked with revamp as revamp has a tendency to make one more sensitive to stimulants.

    Since revamp is new, this is all speculation and assuming that since revamp is identical in nature to that of reset ad, that it in fact does exactly what reset ad did do.

    Mike
    thanks for the response. I checked revamp's ingredients and it's similar to reset ad. I was planning on using revamp first for 30days, then follow it with dexaprine. What do you think about stacking dexaprine with PES alpha-t2 or shift or how about both?... maybe too much on the thyroid?

  19. First pill today and feeling great. Hope it is as good for fat loss as advertised!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    First pill today and feeling great. Hope it is as good for fat loss as advertised!
    stick to a good diet and workout hard and the weight will drip off of you
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  21. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    stick to a good diet and workout hard and the weight will drip off of you
    I pm'ed you but im not sure you got it.

    Would it be okay to stack Lean X 3 caps per day
    1 morn
    1 4 hours later
    1 evening

    with Dexaprine?
    1 tab morn?

  22. Yup they'll stack nicely.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    I pm'ed you but im not sure you got it.

    Would it be okay to stack Lean X 3 caps per day
    1 morn
    1 4 hours later
    1 evening

    with Dexaprine?
    1 tab morn?
    I have two bottles of lean xtreme left I will be doing for 8 weeks post contest. I will be doing the same thing as you when my bottle of dexaprime comes! I will be utilizing revamp as well!

    Miek
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Yup they'll stack nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I have two bottles of lean xtreme left I will be doing for 8 weeks post contest. I will be doing the same thing as you when my bottle of dexaprime comes! I will be utilizing revamp as well!

    Miek
    Thank you both! I'll be grabbing a bottle of dexa asap!

  25. I took my first one @ like 8 am yesterday. I do have to say, it does feel like SX.

    However, I still had some major problems falling asleep @ 11:30 pm yesterday. Just from one little pill in the morning. I'm going to try just half a pill today and see how it works because I do need to be able to fall asleep tonight for work tomorrow.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dexaprine Sample review :)
    By SynergyIre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 02:18 PM
  2. First Dexaprine review comes in...(retail store owner)
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 10:18 PM
Log in
Log in