I-Force Fadogia 500 dose?

AML

Awards
For someone weighing 235 pounds what dose would be a good starting point? I was thinking of starting at 6 pills a day and then maybe bumping up to 9 pills a day. Also does this have the same ingredient as Mass fx referring to the 25R-diol?? Thanks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whoa whoa whoa. No way I'd go that high.

1500mg/day is honestly too high IMO. 3 pills/day is ALL you need. Do not take more IMO.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with your run bro. What else do you plan on taking with it, just curious!

AML

Awards
Good luck with your run bro. What else do you plan on taking with it, just curious!
I was thinking of maybe stacking it with Erase at 1 to 2 pills a day of Erase. I also have some I-Force Ecdy that I could stack it with but I think I want to try them individually first before I stack them. I may run a log of the I-Force Fadogia 500 then the I-Force Ecdy.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of maybe stacking it with Erase at 1 to 2 pills a day of Erase. I also have some I-Force Ecdy that I could stack it with but I think I want to try them individually first before I stack them. I may run a log of the I-Force Fadogia 500 then the I-Force Ecdy.
wow, you are actually one of the first smart people I have seen in a while. I hate when people run two completely new supplements at the same time; if it works, you have no clue which one or both are working. Props to you man!

Log is awesome. I just would love to know how it goes! Lean Xtreme might be worth a look to stack with it as well.

Mike