Dexaprine Ingredients Released! IronForce Members Exclusive Release!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+5]DEXAPRINE IS HERE![/size]

After a long awaited released, Dexaprine is finally ready to take the supplement world by storm. Dexaprine features key ingredients that are guaranteed to give you more energy, increased appetite suppression, and insane mood enhancement than you have ever experienced!

So...what's in it?

[size=+3]THE ONLY WAY TO GET DEXAPRINE IS TO SIGN UP FOR IRONFORCE![/size]

Click here to sign up now! After you sign up, look for an IronForce members ONLY email giving the secret code to finally get Dexaprine!
iFORCE Nutrition : Mailing List Signup

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's nice to have a simple but effective product that is dosed effectively without all the fluff!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
simple...but STRONG. that was the name of the game from day 1 with Dexaprine. Thing is a beast!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would strongly suggest not mixing Dexaprine with ANY stims until you try it out for the first time. 1 pill of this stuff is STRONG.

There is really no need to add in anything else. 1 pill of this = more energy than competing products, AND the 3,3' and 3,5 are dosed generously :)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
took you guys long enough to show the ingredients :p

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
:rolleyes:stfu

:p you try any yet?
vaughn was supposed to get samples of that, and some MV2 samples to hand out to some guys at the gym to me before he took his trip to cali......................

still waiting on them, but i know he likes to take his time :rolleyes: :p

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you all signed up for IronForce...Dexaprine is now available for the INSANE price of $19.99 to IronForce members!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol omg! someone was excited!

an end user just called in and ordered 60 bottles of Dexaprine(srs). We asked if he planned on reselling them and he was like "why would I sell them? These are for me..."

LOL WUT

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol omg! someone was excited!

an end user just called in and ordered 60 bottles of Dexaprine(srs). We asked if he planned on reselling them and he was like "why would I sell them? These are for me..."

LOL WUT
Vaughn, speaking of excited, for those of us (myself) who placed preorders, are they being shipped out today or Monday? Thanks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All will be shipped wednesday

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Looks cool, though a pity that theophylline is banned in ireland and as far as I know in other places in europe. Any chance of an international version? I know Jack3d removed it, this being one of the reason.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No current plans yet to modify the theo in it for international. I will keep you updated on this however.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
No current plans yet to modify the theo in it for international. I will keep you updated on this however.
Thanks, I figure you can still sell to the UK and then it's possible to order from there.

Will Adipoxil be around for much longer? I just opened my bottle here recently to try, amazing energy, I was actually surprised there was no 1,3 in it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we will be shipping to the UK, so I don't forsee any major issues tbh.

Adipoxil is still up in the air. It may be continued, it may not be. I'll keep everyone updated as it progresses. I love the product. It gets your body hotter/higher revved than anything else I've ever used.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks cool, though a pity that theophylline is banned in ireland and as far as I know in other places in europe. Any chance of an international version? I know Jack3d removed it, this being one of the reason.
I know it doesn't equate to the same thing but you can still get TT-33 which have two of the greatest legal thyroid stimulating ingredients in it with the 3,3, and 3,5. I used it with my last contest prep.

Thanks, I figure you can still sell to the UK and then it's possible to order from there.

Will Adipoxil be around for much longer? I just opened my bottle here recently to try, amazing energy, I was actually surprised there was no 1,3 in it.
I like Adipoxil too but I think Dexaprine will be superior.

KingV83

Awards
I hope you all signed up for IronForce...Dexaprine is now available for the INSANE price of $19.99 to IronForce members!
is there a coupon code that makes it $19.99, went to pre-order but it's coming up $39.99?

edit: nevermind, code was in email, ordering now!

anbes

Awards
Is this: 1,3-dimethylpetylamine the same as garaniun (1,3-Dimethylamylamine)?
Or is it the theofiline?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theophylline is theophylline.

1,3 pentyl = 1,3 amylamine

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
I got my email today, but when I went to buy it its charging me $39 :( Something up with the website? I clicked the link in the email

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got my email today, but when I went to buy it its charging me $39 :( Something up with the website? I clicked the link in the email
theres a coupon code in the email im pretty sure

EDIT:
just read the email now, the coupon code is in big yellow lettering, not hard to miss.....

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
theres a coupon code in the email im pretty sure

EDIT:
just read the email now, the coupon code is in big yellow lettering, not hard to miss.....
Just re-read it bro, my email doesnt list a coupon code. Only says iron force members click here to but for $19.99

Edit: Never mind I got it! I had to highlight the entire email, the print throughout it wasnt showing up for whatever reason. Thanks bro!

doot11

Awards
Hello, Im curious..why dont you just use T3 with clen or Albut to cut up? The Albut really helps with cardio.

doot11

Awards
Hey, Ive always just used T3 and clen or albuterol. Hate clen because of the cramps. T3 always seems to give me a little energy. How will this new product effect endurance?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T3 should not give you energy, but instead present lethargy. Dunno why/ how you get energy from it.

Dexaprine is also LEGAL. I've used t3, clen, and many others...dexaprine is my fav. Hits hard for 8+ hours...nomnomnomnom

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
T3 should not give you energy, but instead present lethargy. Dunno why/ how you get energy from it.

Dexaprine is also LEGAL. I've used t3, clen, and many others...dexaprine is my fav. Hits hard for 8+ hours...nomnomnomnom
vaughn + clen = 150lb db's being tossed around the gym

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agreed, 25mcg of t3 has me feeling tired and like crap. Albuterol and clen both make me feel extremely tired since I am tachycardic all day, my heart isn't contracting as much since it is beating so fast and my ejection fraction is obviously lower because of it. I actually took clen this morning, and I have been sleeping like all day.

I personally prefer otc stimulants that don't have my resting heart rate over 100 at all times haha.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed, 25mcg of t3 has me feeling tired and like crap. Albuterol and clen both make me feel extremely tired since I am tachycardic all day, my heart isn't contracting as much since it is beating so fast and my ejection fraction is obviously lower because of it. I actually took clen this morning, and I have been sleeping like all day.

I personally prefer otc stimulants that don't have my resting heart rate over 100 at all times haha.

Mike
i would love to be able to take clen and be able to sleep...........thats one of my biggest problems with clen, it just keeps me wired forever

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would love to be able to take clen and be able to sleep...........thats one of my biggest problems with clen, it just keeps me wired forever
Lol, I'd love to be able to take clen and stay awake. I think part of the problem is that is gives me such a tension headache, (Tried taurine, water, etc.) nothing helps.. that I need to sleep to relieve it to an extent.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol, I'd love to be able to take clen and stay awake. I think part of the problem is that is gives me such a tension headache, (Tried taurine, water, etc.) nothing helps.. that I need to sleep to relieve it to an extent.

Mike
the tremors were absolutely TERRIBLE for me............its funny if you read one of my notebooks from class, you can see in my notes when i started taking clen, because my handwriting goes from nice and neat to chickenscratch because i couldnt keep still

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the tremors were absolutely TERRIBLE for me............its funny if you read one of my notebooks from class, you can see in my notes when i started taking clen, because my handwriting goes from nice and neat to chickenscratch because i couldnt keep still
I def get the tremors and shakes.. I took it one time before clinical. I had to give my pt a shot, i couldn't get the needle through the stopper on the little 2ml vial. My clinical teacher was like, wtf is wrong with you. I had to lie, say I was sick and that I took excederin which has caffeine in it, and psuedoephedrine.. and that I am really sensitive to stims haha.

Mike

LIFTEDnGIFTED

LIFTEDnGIFTED

Awards
I'm not a big fan of the vasoconstriction and subsequent high blood pressure from the 1,3 amylamine in this thermogenic. The high blood pressure can prompt blood clots to form. I am not sure if the body builds a tolerance to the 1,3 it has me rather worried. Reviews of just 20-80mg of pure 1,3 say they received stim **** and shrunken balls. i dont know how much 1,3 is in dexaprine but i don't want stim ****. That being said, you do get insane focus from the supplement and a great workout, and you get lean lean lean.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed that effect at all.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a big fan of the vasoconstriction and subsequent high blood pressure from the 1,3 amylamine in this thermogenic. The high blood pressure can prompt blood clots to form. I am not sure if the body builds a tolerance to the 1,3 it has me rather worried. Reviews of just 20-80mg of pure 1,3 say they received stim **** and shrunken balls. i dont know how much 1,3 is in dexaprine but i don't want stim ****. That being said, you do get insane focus from the supplement and a great workout, and you get lean lean lean.
Did you actually get hypertension from this product? Just curious, or are you referring to a study?

LIFTEDnGIFTED

LIFTEDnGIFTED

Awards
I felt some discomfort in the left side of my chest and in my left arm, which frightened me because i naturally assumed the worst. But after going to only a half pill for a few days the hypertension was not as bad. I think there is a level of tolerance needed for a product. But the rest i heard about from studies and reviews. so i went to a half pill a day to start.

LIFTEDnGIFTED

LIFTEDnGIFTED

Awards
Did you actually get hypertension from this product? Just curious, or are you referring to a study?
]I felt some discomfort in the left side of my chest and in my left arm, which frightened me because i naturally assumed the worst. But after going to only a half pill for a few days the hypertension was not as bad. I think there is a level of tolerance needed for a product. But the rest i heard about from studies and reviews. so i went to a half pill a day to start. Thoughts?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
]I felt some discomfort in the left side of my chest and in my left arm, which frightened me because i naturally assumed the worst. But after going to only a half pill for a few days the hypertension was not as bad. I think there is a level of tolerance needed for a product. But the rest i heard about from studies and reviews. so i went to a half pill a day to start. Thoughts?
Being a cardiac icu nurse, honestly dexaprime should not be causing that sort of chest pain. Hypertension does not typically produce a localized left sided chest pain radiating to the left upper extremities. Those subjective findings are more significant of cardiac tissue being deprived of their O2 demand whether than be from arterial occlusions/blockages or coronary spasms.

Personally, the kinds of patients I see coming in with active heart attacks, scares the crap out of me since most are healthy looking active 30-40 year olds, not out of shape 60 year olds. I would def schedule an appt with a cardiologist to obtain a EKG and Exercise Stress test.

Again, if dexaprime is causing you moderate hypertension, that should not correlate into left sided chest discomfort. It seems like your source of pain is in relation to something else or your increased pressures are placing a higher demand on your heart meaning you have an underlying problem that needs to be corrected and dexaprime is exacerbating that which IMO is a good thing because it is tipping you off to something very early on.

That is just my opinion and not medical advice. It is backed by nothing factual.

Mike

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
dammit, i waited too long to use coupon code....fml

LIFTEDnGIFTED

LIFTEDnGIFTED

Awards
Being a cardiac icu nurse, honestly dexaprime should not be causing that sort of chest pain. Hypertension does not typically produce a localized left sided chest pain radiating to the left upper extremities. Those subjective findings are more significant of cardiac tissue being deprived of their O2 demand whether than be from arterial occlusions/blockages or coronary spasms.

Personally, the kinds of patients I see coming in with active heart attacks, scares the crap out of me since most are healthy looking active 30-40 year olds, not out of shape 60 year olds. I would def schedule an appt with a cardiologist to obtain a EKG and Exercise Stress test.

Again, if dexaprime is causing you moderate hypertension, that should not correlate into left sided chest discomfort. It seems like your source of pain is in relation to something else or your increased pressures are placing a higher demand on your heart meaning you have an underlying problem that needs to be corrected and dexaprime is exacerbating that which IMO is a good thing because it is tipping you off to something very early on.

That is just my opinion and not medical advice. It is backed by nothing factual.

Mike
ya i have a physical coming up so i will be sure to mention it. "Those subjective findings are more significant of cardiac tissue being deprived of their O2 demand whether than be from arterial occlusions/blockages or coronary spasms" how bad is that? it comes when i take dex. and does not when i do not take the product. i have never had these symptoms before with anything, however i have always had an unusually high heart rate, whether i'm resting or working out, if that means anything.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya i have a physical coming up so i will be sure to mention it. "Those subjective findings are more significant of cardiac tissue being deprived of their O2 demand whether than be from arterial occlusions/blockages or coronary spasms" how bad is that? it comes when i take dex. and does not when i do not take the product. i have never had these symptoms before with anything, however i have always had an unusually high heart rate, whether i'm resting or working out, if that means anything.
To be blunt honest, arterial vasospasms and occlusions lead to one thing via two different mechanisms. Basically, they can lead to a myocardial infarction, or heart attack where a specific region of cardiac tissue is deprived of nutrients, blood, and oxygen leading to its cellular death, that at times can be reversible, but not always. Occlusive is a result of a clot breaking away and lodging in one of the coronary arteries, or from atherosclerotic plaque buildup on the inner lining of those coronaries; similar to what you hear about with high cholesterol. Coronary artery vasospasms cause ischemic heart attacks where those vessels spasm, loosing there ability to supply blood to the specific cardiac tissue and having it die that way.

Both are very serious conditions; not to scare you, just the truth. Chest pain is not normal by any means. Good to see you have a physical lined up. :) Best of luck, I am sure your fine and its nothing major, hopefully a sore rib or muscle!

Mike

LIFTEDnGIFTED

LIFTEDnGIFTED

Awards
To be blunt honest, arterial vasospasms and occlusions lead to one thing via two different mechanisms. Basically, they can lead to a myocardial infarction, or heart attack where a specific region of cardiac tissue is deprived of nutrients, blood, and oxygen leading to its cellular death, that at times can be reversible, but not always. Occlusive is a result of a clot breaking away and lodging in one of the coronary arteries, or from atherosclerotic plaque buildup on the inner lining of those coronaries; similar to what you hear about with high cholesterol. Coronary artery vasospasms cause ischemic heart attacks where those vessels spasm, loosing there ability to supply blood to the specific cardiac tissue and having it die that way.

Both are very serious conditions; not to scare you, just the truth. Chest pain is not normal by any means. Good to see you have a physical lined up. :) Best of luck, I am sure your fine and its nothing major, hopefully a sore rib or muscle!

Mike
Nahh i'm a gonner. The universe must have thought i was just to damned ripped for my own good. thanks for the info, i'll send you a message right before i die.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nahh i'm a gonner. The universe must have thought i was just to damned ripped for my own good. thanks for the info, i'll send you a message right before i die.
I am not sure if you are serious or joking, my posts were never meant to make you think you were dying. I just hope as we age, people take their health a little more serious and do not brush off chest pain and the like as nothing; a simple doctors visit can save a life. I see many patients on a daily basis, 30-40's, lived active, healthy lifestyles, played sports, etc. in good shape with TERRIBLE hearts because they never had stress tests, 2d echos, ekgs, etc. done and have their lives turned upside down. When you see it everyday, it will scare the crap out of you. 75% of my patients on a cardiac obs progressive MI floor are 30-40's, very serious.

Mike

LIFTEDnGIFTED

LIFTEDnGIFTED

Awards
I am not sure if you are serious or joking, my posts were never meant to make you think you were dying. I just hope as we age, people take their health a little more serious and do not brush off chest pain and the like as nothing; a simple doctors visit can save a life. I see many patients on a daily basis, 30-40's, lived active, healthy lifestyles, played sports, etc. in good shape with TERRIBLE hearts because they never had stress tests, 2d echos, ekgs, etc. done and have their lives turned upside down. When you see it everyday, it will scare the crap out of you. 75% of my patients on a cardiac obs progressive MI floor are 30-40's, very serious.

Mike
I was just trying to be funny. Your posts were very informative and helpful, and I appreciate them a lot. Thanks for the help Mike!