Dexaprine Ingredients Released! IronForce Members Exclusive Release!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    dammit, i waited too long to use coupon code....fml
    Lmfao

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Being a cardiac icu nurse, honestly dexaprime should not be causing that sort of chest pain. Hypertension does not typically produce a localized left sided chest pain radiating to the left upper extremities. Those subjective findings are more significant of cardiac tissue being deprived of their O2 demand whether than be from arterial occlusions/blockages or coronary spasms.

Personally, the kinds of patients I see coming in with active heart attacks, scares the crap out of me since most are healthy looking active 30-40 year olds, not out of shape 60 year olds. I would def schedule an appt with a cardiologist to obtain a EKG and Exercise Stress test.

Again, if dexaprime is causing you moderate hypertension, that should not correlate into left sided chest discomfort. It seems like your source of pain is in relation to something else or your increased pressures are placing a higher demand on your heart meaning you have an underlying problem that needs to be corrected and dexaprime is exacerbating that which IMO is a good thing because it is tipping you off to something very early on.

That is just my opinion and not medical advice. It is backed by nothing factual.

Mike
    ya i have a physical coming up so i will be sure to mention it. "Those subjective findings are more significant of cardiac tissue being deprived of their O2 demand whether than be from arterial occlusions/blockages or coronary spasms" how bad is that? it comes when i take dex. and does not when i do not take the product. i have never had these symptoms before with anything, however i have always had an unusually high heart rate, whether i'm resting or working out, if that means anything.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LIFTEDnGIFTED View Post
    ya i have a physical coming up so i will be sure to mention it. "Those subjective findings are more significant of cardiac tissue being deprived of their O2 demand whether than be from arterial occlusions/blockages or coronary spasms" how bad is that? it comes when i take dex. and does not when i do not take the product. i have never had these symptoms before with anything, however i have always had an unusually high heart rate, whether i'm resting or working out, if that means anything.
    To be blunt honest, arterial vasospasms and occlusions lead to one thing via two different mechanisms. Basically, they can lead to a myocardial infarction, or heart attack where a specific region of cardiac tissue is deprived of nutrients, blood, and oxygen leading to its cellular death, that at times can be reversible, but not always. Occlusive is a result of a clot breaking away and lodging in one of the coronary arteries, or from atherosclerotic plaque buildup on the inner lining of those coronaries; similar to what you hear about with high cholesterol. Coronary artery vasospasms cause ischemic heart attacks where those vessels spasm, loosing there ability to supply blood to the specific cardiac tissue and having it die that way.

Both are very serious conditions; not to scare you, just the truth. Chest pain is not normal by any means. Good to see you have a physical lined up. Best of luck, I am sure your fine and its nothing major, hopefully a sore rib or muscle!

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

To be blunt honest, arterial vasospasms and occlusions lead to one thing via two different mechanisms. Basically, they can lead to a myocardial infarction, or heart attack where a specific region of cardiac tissue is deprived of nutrients, blood, and oxygen leading to its cellular death, that at times can be reversible, but not always. Occlusive is a result of a clot breaking away and lodging in one of the coronary arteries, or from atherosclerotic plaque buildup on the inner lining of those coronaries; similar to what you hear about with high cholesterol. Coronary artery vasospasms cause ischemic heart attacks where those vessels spasm, loosing there ability to supply blood to the specific cardiac tissue and having it die that way.

Both are very serious conditions; not to scare you, just the truth. Chest pain is not normal by any means. Good to see you have a physical lined up. Best of luck, I am sure your fine and its nothing major, hopefully a sore rib or muscle!

Mike
    Nahh i'm a gonner. The universe must have thought i was just to damned ripped for my own good. thanks for the info, i'll send you a message right before i die.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LIFTEDnGIFTED View Post
    Nahh i'm a gonner. The universe must have thought i was just to damned ripped for my own good. thanks for the info, i'll send you a message right before i die.
    I am not sure if you are serious or joking, my posts were never meant to make you think you were dying. I just hope as we age, people take their health a little more serious and do not brush off chest pain and the like as nothing; a simple doctors visit can save a life. I see many patients on a daily basis, 30-40's, lived active, healthy lifestyles, played sports, etc. in good shape with TERRIBLE hearts because they never had stress tests, 2d echos, ekgs, etc. done and have their lives turned upside down. When you see it everyday, it will scare the crap out of you. 75% of my patients on a cardiac obs progressive MI floor are 30-40's, very serious.

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I am not sure if you are serious or joking, my posts were never meant to make you think you were dying. I just hope as we age, people take their health a little more serious and do not brush off chest pain and the like as nothing; a simple doctors visit can save a life. I see many patients on a daily basis, 30-40's, lived active, healthy lifestyles, played sports, etc. in good shape with TERRIBLE hearts because they never had stress tests, 2d echos, ekgs, etc. done and have their lives turned upside down. When you see it everyday, it will scare the crap out of you. 75% of my patients on a cardiac obs progressive MI floor are 30-40's, very serious.

Mike
    I was just trying to be funny. Your posts were very informative and helpful, and I appreciate them a lot. Thanks for the help Mike!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. dexaprine
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 02:08 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 11:02 PM
  3. Huge Announcement Coming Tonight Through IronForce!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 10:54 AM
  4. Replies: 130
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:58 AM
  5. Animal Test new ingredients released!!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 01:56 PM