Is Tropinol more of a PH or Test Booster?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Tropinol more of a PH or Test Booster? and will it cause wet or dry gains?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tropinol works as a natty test booster and is not a PH in any way. Tropinol is a natural compound and you don't need to worry about increases in estradiol levels.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tropinol works as a natty test booster and is not a PH in any way. Tropinol is a natural compound and you don't need to worry about increases in estradiol levels.
Agreed 100%. Many people including myself have actually utilized this during a pct successfully :).

Mike

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a test booster....with on cycle like aggression (at least for me anyways)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem

Definitely a test booster....with on cycle like aggression (at least for me anyways)
I never got any aggression from it. I also think "aggression" is way overrated with PH/AAS compounds as well anyways. But that's just from my experience and we each respond a little differently physiologically.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem

I never got any aggression from it. I also think "aggression" is way overrated with PH/AAS compounds as well anyways. But that's just from my experience and we each respond a little differently physiologically.
I would have to agree with the aggression part; I think that is selective to the individual. I for one feel much more relaxed and less aggressive when on hormonal cycles. I notice aggression and moodiness during pct when my body is all over the place, but not when I am steady on cycle.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to agree with the aggression part; I think that is selective to the individual. I for one feel much more relaxed and less aggressive when on hormonal cycles. I notice aggression and moodiness during pct when my body is all over the place, but not when I am steady on cycle.

Mike
hahaha, now that I think about it, I think my moodiest points are during pct! I felt the best on P-mag, man I loved that one!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got a gift card for a local supp store and I just went there and bought a bottle of this Tropinol. Not sure how I am going to run this, ie, as part of a natty stack or if I am going to add to a PCT, which is more then likely. Can't wait..SJ

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha, now that I think about it, I think my moodiest points are during pct! I felt the best on P-mag, man I loved that one!
Never used it, always wanted to though! For some reason, I feel the best on superdrol??

Well, I got a gift card for a local supp store and I just went there and bought a bottle of this Tropinol. Not sure how I am going to run this, ie, as part of a natty stack or if I am going to add to a PCT, which is more then likely. Can't wait..SJ
Awesome bro, keep us updated on how you like it!

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truth though; i think its the glycogen supersaturation that does it for me.

Mike
Interesting. I've actually never tried SD, although I did own a bottle once! P-mag was great for me because I made very good gains and always felt great, especially in the gym. I felt like I could keep going for hours.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I've actually never tried SD, although I did own a bottle once! P-mag was great for me because I made very good gains and always felt great, especially in the gym. I felt like I could keep going for hours.
Get some mdrol now and use it when you are ready; it is far superior to the others imo.

Mike