Is Tropinol more of a PH or Test Booster?

  1. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,558
    Rep Power
    558959
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    52.09%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Is Tropinol more of a PH or Test Booster?


    Is Tropinol more of a PH or Test Booster? and will it cause wet or dry gains?

  2. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Tropinol works as a natty test booster and is not a PH in any way. Tropinol is a natural compound and you don't need to worry about increases in estradiol levels.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,558
    Rep Power
    558959
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    52.09%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Tropinol works as a natty test booster and is not a PH in any way. Tropinol is a natural compound and you don't need to worry about increases in estradiol levels.
    Agreed 100%. Many people including myself have actually utilized this during a pct successfully .

    Mike
  5. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10718
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    91.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Definitely a test booster....with on cycle like aggression (at least for me anyways)
  6. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks
    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Definitely a test booster....with on cycle like aggression (at least for me anyways)
    I never got any aggression from it. I also think "aggression" is way overrated with PH/AAS compounds as well anyways. But that's just from my experience and we each respond a little differently physiologically.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  7. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    No problem



    I never got any aggression from it. I also think "aggression" is way overrated with PH/AAS compounds as well anyways. But that's just from my experience and we each respond a little differently physiologically.
    I would have to agree with the aggression part; I think that is selective to the individual. I for one feel much more relaxed and less aggressive when on hormonal cycles. I notice aggression and moodiness during pct when my body is all over the place, but not when I am steady on cycle.

    Mike
  8. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I would have to agree with the aggression part; I think that is selective to the individual. I for one feel much more relaxed and less aggressive when on hormonal cycles. I notice aggression and moodiness during pct when my body is all over the place, but not when I am steady on cycle.

    Mike
    hahaha, now that I think about it, I think my moodiest points are during pct! I felt the best on P-mag, man I loved that one!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  9. Advanced Member
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    245361
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    41.09%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Well, I got a gift card for a local supp store and I just went there and bought a bottle of this Tropinol. Not sure how I am going to run this, ie, as part of a natty stack or if I am going to add to a PCT, which is more then likely. Can't wait..SJ
  10. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    hahaha, now that I think about it, I think my moodiest points are during pct! I felt the best on P-mag, man I loved that one!
    Never used it, always wanted to though! For some reason, I feel the best on superdrol??

    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Well, I got a gift card for a local supp store and I just went there and bought a bottle of this Tropinol. Not sure how I am going to run this, ie, as part of a natty stack or if I am going to add to a PCT, which is more then likely. Can't wait..SJ
    Awesome bro, keep us updated on how you like it!

    Mike
  11. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Never used it, always wanted to though! For some reason, I feel the best on superdrol??
    LMAO! Now that's not something I expected to hear!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  12. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    LMAO! Now that's not something I expected to hear!
    Truth though; i think its the glycogen supersaturation that does it for me.

    Mike
  13. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Truth though; i think its the glycogen supersaturation that does it for me.

    Mike
    Interesting. I've actually never tried SD, although I did own a bottle once! P-mag was great for me because I made very good gains and always felt great, especially in the gym. I felt like I could keep going for hours.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  14. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Interesting. I've actually never tried SD, although I did own a bottle once! P-mag was great for me because I made very good gains and always felt great, especially in the gym. I felt like I could keep going for hours.
    Get some mdrol now and use it when you are ready; it is far superior to the others imo.

    Mike
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
  2. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 02:46 PM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
  4. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in