Maximize V2

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered two tubs, and I'm loving the stuff at a whole scooper full (2.5 servings).
I have been adding 2k to 3k mg of Beta Alanine to it though to get that on fire feel.

I think I-Force should release a Maximize Extreme or something, with mega-dosed BA in it, for those like me who love the feeling you get from BA pre-workout.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you like it, it has become my favorite pre workout too. Sometimes I'll tweak mine a bit too but I can't believe you do 2.5 scoops! :eek:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered two tubs, and I'm loving the stuff at a whole scooper full (2.5 servings).
I have been adding 2k to 3k mg of Beta Alanine to it though to get that on fire feel.

I think I-Force should release a Maximize Extreme or something, with mega-dosed BA in it, for those like me who love the feeling you get from BA pre-workout.
Holy crap! 2.5 scoops???? I just bumped mine down from 1.5 scoops to 1!

Glad you like though! BA is a turnoff for me though :(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I do the whole scoop, which is half a serving above the fill line, so one whole scoop. I did one and a half before and I was freakin amped lol. It worked good but I gotta make it last :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I do the whole scoop, which is half a serving above the fill line, so one whole scoop. I did one and a half before and I was freakin amped lol. It worked good but I gotta make it last :)
ah, ok. that makes more sense. Guess I just read it wrong.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ah, ok. that makes more sense. Guess I just read it wrong.
haha i took it the wrong way too...................i've taken 2 scoops before, but that was when i was using it after a clen cycle *i was BEYOND tolerant to stims* but 1 is more than enough for me now, its some good shizznit :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha alright, makes much more sense now :)