Tell iForce what YOU want!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys...after the resounding Ecdy response, I'd like to open up discussion on what you guys would like to see us release.

Single ingredients, formulas, hardcore, commodity, ANYTHING.

Let's hear it!

anbes

Awards
I think that single ingredients has some advantages, because U can make ut own custom pack. Anf may be that's the idea! Custom packs!
For rxample, i intended start a lean bulk, bridge and/or pct then a cutting program. Ok I tell iforce my intention, numbers of weeks, life style, and u help us to contract a custom pack with all we need!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
^^^^:wtf1::laugh2:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before I give you anymore great ideas were gonna need to discuss my commission hahaha!

Just kidding :lol:

Anachidonic acid would be nice. I used XFA but would like to experiment with higher doses at an I force price.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before I give you anymore great ideas were gonna need to discuss my commission hahaha!

Just kidding :lol:

Anachidonic acid would be nice. I used XFA but would like to experiment with higher doses at an I force price.
We used to have Max Out which was our arachadonic acid product with 25-R. I really like it but it was discontinued.

I wouldn't mind seeing a GDA...

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Something along the lines of Lean Extreme. Be curious to see how you guys would improve on it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a good nutrient repartitioner or GDA.. I have my own little product ive toyed with that i enjoy, but buying everything seperate is rather expensive.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
A preworkout in a capsule, no 1,3 dimeth. Something like predator or animal rage but better!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 - go to the post office and ship me those samples ftw.
2 - 5w-30, if you remember what im talkin about haha :D
3 - some sort of nitrate product

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We used to have Max Out which was our arachadonic acid product with 25-R. I really like it but it was discontinued.

I wouldn't mind seeing a GDA...
Never try Max-out ! But alway wanted to ! Bring it back What was they reason to discutinue it in the first place ?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ingredient listing for Dexaprine, since I preordered 2 bottles! =)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Safed Musli (50% Saponins)

Coleus Forskohlii (95% Forskolin)

Fenugreek 50% Fenusides

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a half way decent tasting massive weight gainer.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutrient PARTITIONER!!!!

Libido Booster- DAA, zinc, maca, fenugreek, trib, etc.

OR a pill form of the stim complex in maximize so I can stick it with hemavol :p since i hate drinking stuff pre-workout!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to see the powdered version of Hemavol with some Cordyceps and Theophylline added for a sick endurance product :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
What about a product with SAM-e and a solid dose of B-12, Folic acid and B-6

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support with an alternative to milk thistle and with prolactin support.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about a product with SAM-e and a solid dose of B-12, Folic acid and B-6
I like this! I would love to see a SAM-e and CoQ10 combo.

Cycle support with an alternative to milk thistle and with prolactin support.
Another great idea, I have had great success using SAM-e in my cycle support regime.

these are NOT the sort of things i wanna see iforce putting out :(
Let me preface this by saying that I could totally be wrong but I think they were afterthoughts. What I mean is that we may have had the raws and planned other products and bigger things but it fell through and this is one way to keep it from being a total loss. However, I do like ZMA's at times. No it's nothing spectacular or amazing and it's benefits are minor but it can have its place. I'm not a fan of trib but I know others like Mike are.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trib + ZMA were added bc the UK strongly demands those products. ZMA is a good sleep aid at best IMO, and trib is fun for the libido :D

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trib + ZMA were added bc the UK strongly demands those products. ZMA is a good sleep aid at best IMO, and trib is fun for the libido :D
Makes sense, I didn't even think about the UK and our distributers over there.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Let me preface this by saying that I could totally be wrong but I think they were afterthoughts. What I mean is that we may have had the raws and planned other products and bigger things but it fell through and this is one way to keep it from being a total loss. However, I do like ZMA's at times. No it's nothing spectacular or amazing and it's benefits are minor but it can have its place. I'm not a fan of trib but I know others like Mike are.
thats kinda what i thought.................kinda like "oh hey we got all this stuff, may as well cap it and make some money" because those two products STILL sell..........and i agree, they both have their place....

ZMA does act pretty well as a sleep aid, IMO theres better/cheaper options, but some people enjoy the vivid dreams *i always had REALLY bad nightmares, did not like* and hey if your libido's down, go ahead and grab a bottle of trib

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to see the powdered version of Hemavol with some Cordyceps and Theophylline added for a sick endurance product :D
The powdered version is def something I want to see as well! :)

anbes

Awards
What about a "combo" product, somethink like tropinol but inlcuding fadogia, DAA, testofen, creatine, tt, carnitine, l-dopa, arac acid, and maybe moer amino acids, arginine, phosphatidilcoline, green tea, b-alanine? I mean, why do not put everething toghueter to make an incrdible powerfull mega blaster natty anabolic? is it useless? to expensive?
Because it could be the only product to take, 2 or 3 times a day... for all anabolic pourposes....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An all in one product like that just isn't feasible. It would end up including some ingredients that people do not way, or not enough of some...and it would cost a fortune.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about a "combo" product, somethink like tropinol but inlcuding fadogia, DAA, testofen, creatine, tt, carnitine, l-dopa, arac acid, and maybe moer amino acids, arginine, phosphatidilcoline, green tea, b-alanine? I mean, why do not put everething toghueter to make an incrdible powerfull mega blaster natty anabolic? is it useless? to expensive?
Because it could be the only product to take, 2 or 3 times a day... for all anabolic pourposes....
Yikes that would be costly!!!!

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump to the top!

would anyone be interested in a cholesterol product? I have a new formula that would destroy any other competing product away.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump to the top!

would anyone be interested in a cholesterol product? I have a new formula that would destroy any other competing product away.
Like a cycle support, overall lipid support, or just general health product? What chu have in mind?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump to the top!

If it's niacin free, then yes :). Niacin makes me freakin itchy with a histamine reaction to the point I have to burn my legs with the shower hose to get them to stop haha.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like a cycle support, overall lipid support, or just general health product? What chu have in mind?
would like to see vaughns take on a cycle support product..........after some of his comments about milk thistle/saw palmetto in the RX interview

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No not cycle support style, but an all out assault on unhealthy cholesterol. So many people are worried about their livers when there is no need. Heart health is #1

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ask myself that question on a daily basis
I like this! I would love to see a SAM-e and CoQ10 combo.

Another great idea, I have had great success using SAM-e in my cycle support regime.

Makes sense, I didn't even think about the UK and our distributers over there.
Huge respect for being a rep and not being artificially diplomatic pretending you love the whole product line. A little bit of honest here and there makes everything else you say a lot more credible. Reps.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge respect for being a rep and not being artificially diplomatic pretending you love the whole product line. A little bit of honest here and there makes everything else you say a lot more credible. Reps.
I appreciate it. I've been with iForce for over two years now and I love the people I work with. We have so many ideas we toy with constantly and it's always nice to see the good ones that come to fruition. VT works very diligently in this aspect and always has something he's looking into. One of the reasons I love repping for iForce is that I'm still allowed my own opinion. I'm allowed to say, hey this other company's product worked amazing for me! or otherwise. I like to speak honestly and when I say I love a product, I hope people can see that I mean it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No not cycle support style, but an all out assault on unhealthy cholesterol. So many people are worried about their livers when there is no need. Heart health is #1
agreed, and kidney health. I send my pts to dialysis on a daily basis, doesn't look to fun! We should make a liver/kidney protectant! :) Although I can't really find much used to protect the kidneys other than keeping bp in check, hydration, etc.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
agreed, and kidney health. I send my pts to dialysis on a daily basis, doesn't look to fun! We should make a liver/kidney protectant! :) Although I can't really find much used to protect the kidneys other than keeping bp in check, hydration, etc.

Mike
my sister worked as a CNA at a dialysis center...........nothing i wanna go through

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mike
cranberry extract is natures cure for kidney + urinary tract issues. such an amazing yet underused compound.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cranberry extract is natures cure for kidney + urinary tract issues. such an amazing yet underused compound.
I thought cranberry was only for infections though, or to prevent infections.

Mike