Tell iForce what YOU want!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Let me preface this by saying that I could totally be wrong but I think they were afterthoughts. What I mean is that we may have had the raws and planned other products and bigger things but it fell through and this is one way to keep it from being a total loss. However, I do like ZMA's at times. No it's nothing spectacular or amazing and it's benefits are minor but it can have its place. I'm not a fan of trib but I know others like Mike are.
    thats kinda what i thought.................kinda like "oh hey we got all this stuff, may as well cap it and make some money" because those two products STILL sell..........and i agree, they both have their place....

ZMA does act pretty well as a sleep aid, IMO theres better/cheaper options, but some people enjoy the vivid dreams *i always had REALLY bad nightmares, did not like* and hey if your libido's down, go ahead and grab a bottle of trib
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Would love to see the powdered version of Hemavol with some Cordyceps and Theophylline added for a sick endurance product
    The powdered version is def something I want to see as well!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User

What about a "combo" product, somethink like tropinol but inlcuding fadogia, DAA, testofen, creatine, tt, carnitine, l-dopa, arac acid, and maybe moer amino acids, arginine, phosphatidilcoline, green tea, b-alanine? I mean, why do not put everething toghueter to make an incrdible powerfull mega blaster natty anabolic? is it useless? to expensive?
    Because it could be the only product to take, 2 or 3 times a day... for all anabolic pourposes....
    •   

4. Registered User

An all in one product like that just isn't feasible. It would end up including some ingredients that people do not way, or not enough of some...and it would cost a fortune.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by anbes View Post
    What about a "combo" product, somethink like tropinol but inlcuding fadogia, DAA, testofen, creatine, tt, carnitine, l-dopa, arac acid, and maybe moer amino acids, arginine, phosphatidilcoline, green tea, b-alanine? I mean, why do not put everething toghueter to make an incrdible powerfull mega blaster natty anabolic? is it useless? to expensive?
    Because it could be the only product to take, 2 or 3 times a day... for all anabolic pourposes....
    Yikes that would be costly!!!!

Mike
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. Registered User

bump to the top!

would anyone be interested in a cholesterol product? I have a new formula that would destroy any other competing product away.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    bump to the top!

would anyone be interested in a cholesterol product? I have a new formula that would destroy any other competing product away.
    Like a cycle support, overall lipid support, or just general health product? What chu have in mind?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

bump to the top!

If it's niacin free, then yes . Niacin makes me freakin itchy with a histamine reaction to the point I have to burn my legs with the shower hose to get them to stop haha.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Registered User

Like a cycle support, overall lipid support, or just general health product? What chu have in mind?
    would like to see vaughns take on a cycle support product..........after some of his comments about milk thistle/saw palmetto in the RX interview
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Registered User

No not cycle support style, but an all out assault on unhealthy cholesterol. So many people are worried about their livers when there is no need. Heart health is #1
  11. Registered User

I ask myself that question on a daily basis
    I like this! I would love to see a SAM-e and CoQ10 combo.

Another great idea, I have had great success using SAM-e in my cycle support regime.

Let me preface this by saying that I could totally be wrong but I think they were afterthoughts. What I mean is that we may have had the raws and planned other products and bigger things but it fell through and this is one way to keep it from being a total loss. However, I do like ZMA's at times. No it's nothing spectacular or amazing and it's benefits are minor but it can have its place. I'm not a fan of trib but I know others like Mike are.
    Makes sense, I didn't even think about the UK and our distributers over there.
    Huge respect for being a rep and not being artificially diplomatic pretending you love the whole product line. A little bit of honest here and there makes everything else you say a lot more credible. Reps.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Huge respect for being a rep and not being artificially diplomatic pretending you love the whole product line. A little bit of honest here and there makes everything else you say a lot more credible. Reps.
    I appreciate it. I've been with iForce for over two years now and I love the people I work with. We have so many ideas we toy with constantly and it's always nice to see the good ones that come to fruition. VT works very diligently in this aspect and always has something he's looking into. One of the reasons I love repping for iForce is that I'm still allowed my own opinion. I'm allowed to say, hey this other company's product worked amazing for me! or otherwise. I like to speak honestly and when I say I love a product, I hope people can see that I mean it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

No not cycle support style, but an all out assault on unhealthy cholesterol. So many people are worried about their livers when there is no need. Heart health is #1
    agreed, and kidney health. I send my pts to dialysis on a daily basis, doesn't look to fun! We should make a liver/kidney protectant! Although I can't really find much used to protect the kidneys other than keeping bp in check, hydration, etc.

Mike
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    agreed, and kidney health. I send my pts to dialysis on a daily basis, doesn't look to fun! We should make a liver/kidney protectant! Although I can't really find much used to protect the kidneys other than keeping bp in check, hydration, etc.

Mike
    my sister worked as a CNA at a dialysis center...........nothing i wanna go through
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Mike
    cranberry extract is natures cure for kidney + urinary tract issues. such an amazing yet underused compound.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

cranberry extract is natures cure for kidney + urinary tract issues. such an amazing yet underused compound.
    I thought cranberry was only for infections though, or to prevent infections.

Mike
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. Registered User

I ask myself that question on a daily basis
    you aren't the only one
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iforce tt-33
    By benj851 in forum Nutraplanet