fadogia500+divanex+erase

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
looking to build naty stack. i have all three, any thoughts on running them together? trying to recomp/bulk.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good to me

Prepare to have huge balls, lol

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
if i run this for 8 weeks, what can i expect in terms of recomp? any ideas on lean mass gain vs fat loss. im at 14.5 % bf now. 172lb. average meal 40g protein 60g carb some healthy fats from olive oil/fish. 6 meals a day. i tried 80g carb per meal and gained a pound a week for 6 weeks. bf went upto 16% though, i dont want to go that high want to sstay between 10-12% bf.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't really say.. Everyone is different. You should notice some strength gains and increased libido. I've never taken F500 (yet I have 5 bottles from I force) my advice to you is to log your run and take notes. Results will also differ depending on age. Seems the older crowd notices more BB'ing gains from test boosters then us guys in our early 20s.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will give some lean mass gain for sure. Any fat loss you experience depends on diet. But with Erase in the stack it will be easier to lose weight, or not as easy to gain fat, however you want to look at it.

Give us a review of the stack after youre done!

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
thanks guys, im realy looking forward to it. this is my first time trying anything that boosts T, so im hoping for some decent gains. creatine and beta-alanine have been working great. i also started using intrabolic, Xtend and gplc. endurance and recovery have been amazing.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys, im realy looking forward to it. this is my first time trying anything that boosts T, so im hoping for some decent gains. creatine and beta-alanine have been working great. i also started using intrabolic, Xtend and gplc. endurance and recovery have been amazing.
Good luck and like natty said get a review up when you're done :USA:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That looks like a crazy good stack! I would imagine with all that, a nice recomp would occur in addition to lean muscle, but excellent strength gains that outweigh the mass gains. I would also expect a huge rise in libido and load size haha..

More than likely, with all the hormones being regulated, you should have a heightened sense of well being as well!

Mike

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
has anyone had experience dosing high than 3 caps a day of fadogia?

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
dosing?

going to start dosing like this:

breakfast- 1cap fadogia+1cap divanex+1cap erase
midday- 1cap fadogia+1cap divanex
bedtime- 1cap fadogia+1cap divanex+1cap erase
any suggestions?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
going to start dosing like this:

breakfast- 1cap fadogia+1cap divanex+1cap erase
midday- 1cap fadogia+1cap divanex
bedtime- 1cap fadogia+1cap divanex+1cap erase
any suggestions?
I got to look into how erase should be dosed, I can't recall off of the top of my head. It looks solid though since you have everything spaced out evenly.

Mike

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
has anyone had experience dosing high than 3 caps a day of fadogia?
I take nine caps aday and have a lot more acne and great libido 3x a day.
deff floss aswell almost about to finish the second bottle I always try to take with food

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
deff floss aswell almost about to finish the second bottle I always try to take with food
Of which product, the I-Force one?

Mike

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
energy is super low yesterday and especialy today.feeling lethargic. libido def low too. shouldnt i by experiencing the opposite? whats the deal, any thoughts. could the divanex be freeing test which is aromatasing to estrogen? i started the divanex about 3 weeks ago, ersase and fadogia a few days ago.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
energy is super low yesterday and especialy today.feeling lethargic. libido def low too. shouldnt i by experiencing the opposite? whats the deal, any thoughts. could the divanex be freeing test which is aromatasing to estrogen? i started the divanex about 3 weeks ago, ersase and fadogia a few days ago.
if you feel lethragy maybe is for low cosrtisol ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am taking Fadogia and it does amazing things for libido along with being a proven test boosting compound, anything you throw in with it will only help. That and iForce's test booster would be a great stack I think, or the Reversitol V2.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am taking Fadogia and it does amazing things for libido along with being a proven test boosting compound, anything you throw in with it will only help. That and iForce's test booster would be a great stack I think, or the Reversitol V2.
Are you using I-Force Fadogia? My my show, I will be doing a 12 week pct/natty stack consisting of,

Fadogia
Testabolan V.2
Reversitol
ECDY
Tropinol
Erase
DAA
Maca

Some will overlap others in there

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
Update on natty stack

so far have mixed feeling about this stack, i also added TCF-1 on 3/24. so all together it is:
divanex- 3caps a day-even spaced -started 3/4
fadogia 500-3caps a day-even spaced -started 3/19
erase- 2caps a day-upon wake/8hrs later -started 3/19
TCF-1- 1 dose/once a day started 3/24

before 3/28 felt no positive effects. from 3/28-4/4 was def in "beast mode", awesome energy,strength,libido, and mood.even hit a few PRs.
had some acne breakouts too. since 4/4 feeling pretty normal again. def kept the strengh, but other effects are gone. the week of "beast mode" is def gone. im going to dose the divanex and fadogia at 4 caps a day for the rest of the bottle and see if i can reproduce the previous results. hopefully the TCF-1 will kick in this week too. think ther will be any benefits from 3 erase a day?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so far have mixed feeling about this stack, i also added TCF-1 on 3/24. so all together it is:
divanex- 3caps a day-even spaced -started 3/4
fadogia 500-3caps a day-even spaced -started 3/19
erase- 2caps a day-upon wake/8hrs later -started 3/19
TCF-1- 1 dose/once a day started 3/24

before 3/28 felt no positive effects. from 3/28-4/4 was def in "beast mode", awesome energy,strength,libido, and mood.even hit a few PRs.
had some acne breakouts too. since 4/4 feeling pretty normal again. def kept the strengh, but other effects are gone. the week of "beast mode" is def gone. im going to dose the divanex and fadogia at 4 caps a day for the rest of the bottle and see if i can reproduce the previous results. hopefully the TCF-1 will kick in this week too. think ther will be any benefits from 3 erase a day?
I am taking Fadogia at 3 grams/day, also, if you are taking Erase 4 caps a day, watch for there being signs of too low of estrogen like sore joints. I couldn't handle more than 3 per day, it was brutal.

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
only bumping upto 3 erase, not 4. also how do you like the fadogia500? i def felt it for about a weak, now not feeling so much, the added TCF-1 doesnt seem to be doing much either, if it was going to i think i would of noticed by today. hopefully the 4 caps of fadogia will help.

AML

Awards
So alwaysgaining, do you take 9 caps a day of I-Force Fadogia 500 or do you use a different brand??? Have you noticed any sides from that high a dose? Thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only bumping upto 3 erase, not 4. also how do you like the fadogia500? i def felt it for about a weak, now not feeling so much, the added TCF-1 doesnt seem to be doing much either, if it was going to i think i would of noticed by today. hopefully the 4 caps of fadogia will help.
Like you plan, increase the dose slowly and see how you respond. Glad the erase is working out good for you.

Mike

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Are you using I-Force Fadogia? My my show, I will be doing a 12 week pct/natty stack consisting of,

Fadogia
Testabolan V.2
Reversitol
ECDY
Tropinol
Erase
DAA
Maca

Some will overlap others in there

Looks fun :veryhappy:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks fun :veryhappy:
I actually scaled it down; I took out the tropinol and testabolan and replaced erase with lean xtreme. I have an older friend who never used supplements before in great shape that wanted to try something, so I am letting him test out Tropinol + Testabolan.

Mike