Guess who just joined the ranks?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Wtf, I thought your show was in the summer lol..

    damn tho, congrats bro.. I'll have to search for some more pics! What brand of color did you use?

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Wtf, I thought your show was in the summer lol..

    damn tho, congrats bro.. I'll have to search for some more pics! What brand of color did you use?

    Mike
    lol, it was! With some encouragement from some friends and Andy telling me that I could do it, I decided to go for it and signed up for this bb'ing competition at the weigh in's the night before the show! I put my individual routine together the night before that on Thursday, so I'm definitely pleased with my results. I used Elite tanning. They were the sponsored tanning company for the show but I used then because Andy recommended them to me and they were very professional. I don't know anything about the colors, the guy took care of me and made sure I was happy with it before I left.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    lol, it was! With some encouragement from some friends and Andy telling me that I could do it, I decided to go for it and signed up for this bb'ing competition at the weigh in's the night before the show! I put my individual routine together the night before that on Thursday, so I'm definitely pleased with my results. I used Elite tanning. They were the sponsored tanning company for the show but I used then because Andy recommended them to me and they were very professional. I don't know anything about the colors, the guy took care of me and made sure I was happy with it before I left.
    damn, thats nuts to pull it all together that quick, especially for a first show! Elite tans is good, I used em last year although I felt there underlying color lasted 3+ weeks so I prefer jan tana which is completely off in 1-2. Elite does offer a very nice color though I must say.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    damn, thats nuts to pull it all together that quick, especially for a first show! Elite tans is good, I used em last year although I felt there underlying color lasted 3+ weeks so I prefer jan tana which is completely off in 1-2. Elite does offer a very nice color though I must say.

    Mike
    I've heard of jan tana but never used them. I know what you mean about the color though, I'm still a shade of brown and it's splotchy on my hands now...kinda like liver spots!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I've heard of jan tana but never used them. I know what you mean about the color though, I'm still a shade of brown and it's splotchy on my hands now...kinda like liver spots!
    It's going to take like 3 weeks lol.. go in a tanning bed, burn yourself and dry the hell outa your skin and then exfoliate. Thats what I did last year haha.

    My first show, I went on vacation to Punta Cana 2 weeks after my show.. i looked like a discolored mutant, I got funny looks because my elbows were black, I was blotchy all over haha.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    It's going to take like 3 weeks lol.. go in a tanning bed, burn yourself and dry the hell outa your skin and then exfoliate. Thats what I did last year haha.

    My first show, I went on vacation to Punta Cana 2 weeks after my show.. i looked like a discolored mutant, I got funny looks because my elbows were black, I was blotchy all over haha.

    Mike
    hahaha, I bet! I'm getting those looks in school now. I've had a couple girls try to give me advice on a "better" tanning that doesn't make me look orange. I tried explaining that it did what I wanted it to do and now I just want it off but they don't understand that! I might have to try the tanning and exfoliating.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  7. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Well, just finished my first show and it was a great experience! Details and more pics in my log.





    I'm the one on the far right of the pic.


    CONGRATS!!! Sorry i missed this post.
    You have made some GREAT progress this year. You should post up last year's OBF entry for comparison.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  8. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    CONGRATS!!! Sorry i missed this post.
    You have made some GREAT progress this year. You should post up last year's OBF entry for comparison.
    Thanks em. The comparison's not a bad idea. It took alot of dedication to stay focused but I really think it's paying off.

    I'm competing again in about ten weeks and another one about 5 weeks after that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  9. Thats all you can do! I forgot to cover up my toe nails last year.. they got painted. Wouldn't come off til the nail overgrew itself haha.. took a good 6-8 weeks.. basically all summer I looked like an idiot in flip flops
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just Joined
    By kdarrell in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 07:07 PM
  2. Just Joined
    By dtr98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 10:57 PM
  3. Just joined
    By bux4source in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 01:36 AM
Log in
Log in