Insane iForce Sale - Strict Limit - 2 per customer!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Maximize V2: Hardcore Energy / Sick Pumps

Product Benefits:

* Cell Swelling Volumization!
* Maximum Training Intensity!
* Tunnel Vision Focus!
* Extreme Workout Performance!
* Increase Endurance & Stamina!
* Optimal Recovery & Muscle Enhancements

To see the lowest price Maximize v2 has ever been offered at, click here and hit "add to cart!"

iForce Nutrition Maximize V2 (570 grams): Discount Maximize V2 Supplements

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff for sure!

Mike

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I'm very tempted to pick up a couple but i have a concern...

I received a sample of Maximize with my Tropinol order and after using it once decided to order it. I WILL certainly say that I like Maximize over Jack3d. My only concern is the red coloring..it stains everything.. teeth, carpet, clothes :banghead:

Anything that can be done about this? Is this sale a precursor to a new version of Maximize?

*fwiw i have not noticed anything from Tropinol after finishing the bottle today

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very tempted to pick up a couple but i have a concern...

I received a sample of Maximize with my Tropinol order and after using it once decided to order it. I WILL certainly say that I like Maximize over Jack3d. My only concern is the red coloring..it stains everything.. teeth, carpet, clothes :banghead:

Anything that can be done about this? Is this sale a precursor to a new version of Maximize?

*fwiw i have not noticed anything from Tropinol after finishing the bottle today

Maiximize v2 is our current version with no modifications in sight at this time. As for the coloring, we have gotten similar complaints from other consumers and I noticed this myself too. We have decreased the red dye substantially for all future runs to help address this concern. This is for the Fruit Punch flavor. Our Raspberry Lemonade doesn't have the dye concerns and we are fixing the other.