The Dexaprine Xperience!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

After the announcement of our new “Xtreme” new product line which is guaranteed to contain the strongest and most effective ingredients ever used, iForce Nutrition is happy to release the second product in this line, Dexaprine!

Each year your weight changes significantly. First you work your hardest to gain muscle size and strength. After that you increase your cardio, cut your calories, and lean up just in time for summer. We've all been through it, and we know how hard it is to gain any amount of size and strength without putting on a decent amount of body fat in the process. Even more frustrating than putting on unwanted fat during a winter bulk is the FACT that you will lose quite a bit of your newly earned muscle & strength when you attempt to lose the fat. Again, we've all experienced it and know just how frustrating losing your gains can be.

Dexaprine Xtreme is here to change that cycle, and allow you to not only lose incredible amounts of body fat, but to also insure that you keep as much muscle mass and strength during your cut as possible!

[size=+3]The Dexaprine Xtreme experience:[/size]

[size=+1]BEEP...BEEP...BEEP! The sound of the alarm attacks your ears just as you're about to reach the “good part” of your favorite dream. It's another cold day, and the fact that you're awake before the sun is doesn't get any easier despite following this routine day after day and year after year. You crawl out of bed, and look longingly back at your warm pillow filled oasis. You think to yourself “Just another 30 minutes of sleep and I'll feel perfect”. Suddenly you remember you don't need the extra 30 minutes, and will be getting about your day with more energy, enthusiasm, and fat burning power than ever before.

On your way to your supplement cabinet, you begin to get excited. You know what is waiting for you and know your day couldn't be complete with out it. Not now...not when every single thing you put into your body matters so much. Not now... when you know spring and summer are closer than they feel, and you're going to be shirtless in front of people at the pool and beach. And especially not now, when you know that what you're doing is hard, and if everyone could get as lean as you plan, they would...but they CAN'T...not without your little secret.

As you find the bottle, you can almost begin to feel the power surge running through you. The explosive energy, the insane appetite suppression, and the almost magical “feel good” power of Dexaprine Xtreme. You pull a solitary capsule from the bottle and smirk as if thinking “1 little pill. That's it. Just 1 pill and I will lose more fat today then if I was taking 6 pills of anything else. I can't believe how strong this one little green pill is...”. In as much time as it takes to fill a cup with water, you've taken your one and only dose for the day. Instead of thinking it, this time you exclaim out loud “T minus 10 until liftoff!”.

By the time it takes you to finish brushing your teeth that familiar rush explodes throughout your body. “Sleep? Sleep? I can't believe I thought I needed more sleep. I am beyond awake...” crosses your mind while a satisfied smile crosses your lips. There is nothing that can get in your way today. Not your job, your boss, your wife, your kids, or even bad luck. This rush begins to build stronger and stronger as you prepare yourself for your day. On your way out the door, you look back at your coffee machine entirely out of habit. “Don't need you anymore” is all you can think as you head out the door and begin your day.

Come twelve noon you glance up at the clock and realize that your normal lunch time hunger pains are nowhere to be found. Your usual desire to rip through a dollar value meal is gone, and instead replaced with the willpower and desire to stick to your preplanned diet. You carefully select the healthy food you will eat instead of the saturated fat laden fast food that all your friends/coworkers are mindlessly eating. The same smirk arises and you again think to yourself “If only they had my little secret...”.

After the seemingly short day of work, you begin to get ready to amp yourself up for your workout. Today is leg day, and it's always harder when your calories are low. Again, you make the responsible decision and decide to leave the sugar laden pre-workout drink behind, as you still have pure fire flowing through your veins giving you all the energy you could ever ask for. Despite knowing the secret, the idea that Dexaprine is worlds stronger than any other product you have ever tried still boggles your mind. Especially since only 1 capsule is needed for an entire day's energy needs!

Finally you reach the gym. Put on the headphones, jack up the music, and get ready for war. From the headphones comes a rhythmic beat. This familiar beat is the rhythm to which you time your battle cries. Each rep turns into a set, and each set a testament to how good you feel. Your energy, your focus, your mood are all as if you have reached a new dimension of “in the zone”. Your normal gym buddies and even those who you know only by face, each come up to ask “Jeeze man, great numbers today. What are you on?!?!”.

Finally the moment of truth has risen, and you know the answer before you can even ask yourself the question. The answer is “HELL YES” and the question is “Do I have the energy for cardio today?”. You practically sprint to the treadmill and know that not only do you have the energy for cardio, but you have the energy to increase both your time and intensity while you do. Step after step falls onto the moving belt as you increase your speed. First 3mph, then 4mph, and finally at 7mph, a brisk jog. You notice the sweat really starts to drip despite not feeling the slightest bit of fatigue. As each drop hits the belt below you, you imagine them not as sweat, but as the fat you know that is literally melting off of you. Each drop means less fat, harder muscles, and increased confidence in yourself and your abilities. YOU CAN DO THIS. After a full 45 minutes you look to the clock and realize you have enough time for a full hour today, so you push further than ever before and go for the extra. Once the full hour concludes and 500 calories are burned from your belly, thighs, and ass, you know its time to refuel and rest.

Once you get home you slam a protein shake and decide to look in the mirror. As you strip your clothes you notice that they come off easier than you remember. For now, you at least FEEL thinner. Upon looking at your reflection, that same smirk hits your lips yet again. “1 pill today...just 1 pill. I got more work done, had an insane workout, did more cardio than ever before...and I actually LOOK leaner!”. You stare at your belly and see there is less jiggle there than yesterday, and if you look close enough you can actually see your abs start to poke through. You then move to your arms, legs, and butt and realize why the clothes seemed more loose...you can see much more definition in all of your muscles, and know without a doubt you've lost even more fat than you had hoped by now.

Just before bed you have your final meal, and are able to beat the sugar cravings yet again. Normally all you can think of is dessert and bad food around this time of night, but tonight, the only thought on your mind is how good it feels to no longer be a slave to your cravings. You are stronger than the little voice inside you screaming for food. You are stronger than the little voice screaming for rest. You are stronger than the little voice screaming for a day off. Just before slipping off to sleep you smile for the last time that day and say “1 day at a time...1 pill at a time. I will be leaner and bigger than ever before. I have the secret...”[/size]

[size=+2]For more information on Dexaprine like what's in it, when it will be released, and what makes it the most intense energy/fat burner you have ever tried, sign up for IronForce! IronForce members receive inside information on product releases/ingredients, and are able to get iForce Nutrition supplements for INSANE savings!

Click here to sign up: iForce Nutrition & Sports Supplements

Left hand side about 4” down the page![/size]

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets get this done now, I am in contest prep!!!!!!! :p

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Surprised it's so quiet. Figure everyone is too busy with tropinol hehe

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know we're in teaser mode, but what's the ETA on this product (generally)? Thanks. :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
product will be release in about 4 weeks, ingredients to be released soon.

Don't expect any fancy herbs that I found on a wilderness trek into afghanistan, or any crazy things like that...just what works and a LOT of it :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Don't expect any fancy herbs that I found on a wilderness trek into afghanistan, or any crazy things like that...just what works and a LOT of it :)
Afghanistan, the home of exotic herbs and the birthplace of comedy.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Hmm the writeup sounds exactly how I felt on SX. It would be nice to feel like that again.. Leagally lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm the writeup sounds exactly how I felt on SX. It would be nice to feel like that again.. Leagally lol
that's the goal :)

I have used it already, and here is my comparison to SX.

I felt the same amount of "feel good" energy that SX provided, without so many of the side effects. My jaw didn't hurt and I was able to sleep at night thankfully. I did find that if I took my 1 pill after liek 12pm, I did have a hard time sleeping however, Dexaprine lasts a long time.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you should have ur 3 samples tomorrow :)
Sweet! I'll try it out this week then and post up my thoughts. After discussing what's in it, I expect it will work great!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
that's the goal :)

I have used it already, and here is my comparison to SX.

I felt the same amount of "feel good" energy that SX provided, without so many of the side effects. My jaw didn't hurt and I was able to sleep at night thankfully. I did find that if I took my 1 pill after liek 12pm, I did have a hard time sleeping however, Dexaprine lasts a long time.
Sounds great Vaughn looking forward to ingredients and write-up

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product looks solid. Thinking since theres 3 samples. I may try 1 one day and try a super stimed out 2 the next...LOL. We shall see!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Johnny, seriously...dont take 2 at once. split them up by a few hours if you need to try it, lol

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Johnny, seriously...dont take 2 at once. split them up by a few hours if you need to try it, lol
Vaughn beisdes signing up at the web site is there any way to apply to get a few samples?

Mr.50

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn beisdes signing up at the web site is there any way to apply to get a few samples?

Mr.50
I will be asking for testers within the next 2-3 weeks :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
see Johnny? I wasn't kidding!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL..Yeah I didnt mean 2 at a time. Have no worries. I really dont plan on having my heart explode.

And to mike. I think he said the samples would be here this week. Simmadown now!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome. My spring cut is coming up a few weeks after my tropinol runs out :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

Bolded has definitely peaked my interest

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wheres my samples!!?!?!

I'm the one dieting in contest prep! :p
Me too Brah! Maybe you can share some of your prep tricks with me. :cheers: I'm registering for my NPC card this week.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck to both you guys!!!!! I REALLY need to lose some weight. If 2 out of the 3 other reps are getting into "Contest" shape. And one getting back into it...Yikes. Better put my game face on the upcoming months!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck to both you guys!!!!! I REALLY need to lose some weight. If 2 out of the 3 other reps are getting into "Contest" shape. And one getting back into it...Yikes. Better put my game face on the upcoming months!!!
You'll get there Johnny! You just had a great cycle and are making some really good progress. Plus you got the whole iforce team for support!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
vaughn, idk if i asked you already or not...if i did i dont remember, and you're idle on aim...

is this going to replace adipoxil, or will that still be made too?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vaughn, idk if i asked you already or not...if i did i dont remember, and you're idle on aim...

is this going to replace adipoxil, or will that still be made too?
I think(dont qoute me on this) it will be in place of adipoxil...Dammit cant rememebr what was exactly said:spank:

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think(dont qoute me on this) it will be in place of adipoxil...Dammit cant rememebr what was exactly said:spank:
i liked adipoxil, ran 2 bottles a while back........just couldnt stand the heart burn after poppin the pills

luckily, vaughn assured me this problem is taken care of with dexaprine ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, this is replacing adipoxil.. open yer damn ears! :p

i liked adipoxil, ran 2 bottles a while back........just couldnt stand the heart burn after poppin the pills

luckily, vaughn assured me this problem is taken care of with dexaprine ;)

I love it to, but the burning burps after taking the pills really sucks. That problem is resolved with dexaprime! Really excited for this one!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Dexaprine experience!

So I got my samples in and used them already. Yesterday I took 1 cap in the morning and do not take any preworkout stim like I usually do. The Dexaprine picked up the slack nicely without being a jolt of any kind.

Today I tried one cap on an empty stomach when I got up and then another about an hour later before my workout. Again, no other stims of any kind. I didn't get much sleep last night but still had a great workout at the gym. I never felt over stimmed or wired but I had good sustained energy. No crash which is always nice. And for those that were like me with Adipoxil (which I really do like), NO stomach burning sensation. Good experience so far, can't wait for the full product!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ MIKE- My bad bro..LOL

I tried my first pill this morning. Real nice. Had trouble eating anything. Had to force my self to eat today. Love it so far!!! Will be trying the last 2 tomorrow(NOT AT THE SAME TIME, VAUGHN)!!!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My Dexaprine experience!

So I got my samples in and used them already. Yesterday I took 1 cap in the morning and do not take any preworkout stim like I usually do. The Dexaprine picked up the slack nicely without being a jolt of any kind.

Today I tried one cap on an empty stomach when I got up and then another about an hour later before my workout. Again, no other stims of any kind. I didn't get much sleep last night but still had a great workout at the gym. I never felt over stimmed or wired but I had good sustained energy. No crash which is always nice. And for those that were like me with Adipoxil (which I really do like), NO stomach burning sensation. Good experience so far, can't wait for the full product!
@ MIKE- My bad bro..LOL

I tried my first pill this morning. Real nice. Had trouble eating anything. Had to force my self to eat today. Love it so far!!! Will be trying the last 2 tomorrow(NOT AT THE SAME TIME, VAUGHN)!!!!!
sounding good :D
vaughn really should unblurr this ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ MIKE- My bad bro..LOL

Good reviews guys.. I am looking forward to trying mine when I get them. I'm a little delayed haha, that damn work schedule for the past two months killed me.. but im back :D

I am really looking forward to trying these at work, since I work 12 hour shift.. half the time I am moving around, other half I am sitting. I usually dose adipoxil twice during my shift, hoping I will only have to dose this once!

Mike

fightu35

Awards
great

great marketing...but unless there is some new break though,it cant be any more then some caffeine under a new fancy name..some cool sounding herbs,and the usual stuff ,and if im wrong
good job guys

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I excitedly welcome doubt on this product. Can't wait for samples to be available!!!

fightu35

Awards
LLLLLL

I agree,Trust me I hope I'm wrong but at last look
nothing new has been discovered,I'd love a free sample,right now I use 1,3 DMPA and sometimes add Ephedra to it,to combo to beat..:lew:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too. Looking for to trying this out right away!
you should have ur 3 samples tomorrow :)
Sweet! I'll try it out this week then and post up my thoughts. After discussing what's in it, I expect it will work great!
James I"ll trade you CA for Dexaprine??????? I'm actually going to try this product myself when it goes for sale~~~~~ 1 caps a day is definetely better than havin to take 6or8 caps a day

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
James I"ll trade you CA for Dexaprine??????? I'm actually going to try this product myself when it goes for sale~~~~~ 1 caps a day is definetly better than havin to take 6or8 caps a day
1 pill a day thing seems really nice though, especially when swallowing 10 hemavol pre-workout!!

mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
James I"ll trade you CA for Dexaprine??????? I'm actually going to try this product myself when it goes for sale~~~~~ 1 caps a day is definetely better than havin to take 6or8 caps a day
that sounds quite enticing!

anbes

Awards
Ohh I wish I could have a sample here in Brazil, but I think I`ll have to wait... as usual

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Samples...?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
spoke with the sample makers today. everything is on schedule for sample filling end of next week. james, john, and mike will be posting up threads looking for testers by the end of this week :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
spoke with the sample makers today. everything is on schedule for sample filling end of next week. james, john, and mike will be posting up threads looking for testers by the end of this week :)
tru dat tru dat!

koppenberg

Awards
HI! Really interested in Dexaprine! How safe is it to use? Can you use it even if you get tested? Thanks for answer!