The Dexaprine Xperience!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Curious to see the ingredient profile.

2. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Curious to see the ingredient profile.
    Aren't we all
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. The page on Nutra says it contains 1,3-DimethylPHENYLamine ... I assume this is just a typo and is supposed to say PENTYL? Any DimethylPHENYLamine (xylidine) would be toxic, if i'm not mistaken -not to mention it wouldn't even be possible to methylate a xylidine alpha carbon in the first place...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chequamegon View Post
    The page on Nutra says it contains 1,3-DimethylPHENYLamine ... I assume this is just a typo and is supposed to say PENTYL? Any DimethylPHENYLamine (xylidine) would be toxic, if i'm not mistaken...
    It's "Pentyl", looking at the box and bottle as I type this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    It's "Pentyl", looking at the box and bottle as I type this.
    I see. Nutra typo.
    •   

6. I took a full pill of this and i can tell it is pretty strong. i have a few concerns with it though. i kinda get a slight chest pain from it and forearm pain, and i tend to feel kinda numb. i don know if i should not take it all together or go down to a half a dosage. it has me worried. what do you guys think?

7. You should ALWAYS follow the directions. It specifically states to start with 1/2 caplet
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

8. Quote Originally Posted by LIFTEDnGIFTED View Post
    I took a full pill of this and i can tell it is pretty strong. i have a few concerns with it though. i kinda get a slight chest pain from it and forearm pain, and i tend to feel kinda numb. i don know if i should not take it all together or go down to a half a dosage. it has me worried. what do you guys think?
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    You should ALWAYS follow the directions. It specifically states to start with 1/2 caplet
    ^^^^^^^
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

9. Would this be safe to stack with APS Mesomorph?

10. I would just try the Dexaprine out on its own first ,and then start with 1/2 serving of mesomorph 6-8 hours later, and then a full serving to make sure its not too many stims.

11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I would just try the Dexaprine out on its own first ,and then start with 1/2 serving of mesomorph 6-8 hours later, and then a full serving to make sure its not too many stims.
    Agreed, stims can always be effectively stacked, its just a matter of having patience and doing things slow so you don't stim overload yourself and run into side effects.

Mike

12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Agreed, stims can always be effectively stacked, its just a matter of having patience and doing things slow so you don't stim overload yourself and run into side effects.

Mike
    Agreed, I can testify to this

13. Quote Originally Posted by LIFTEDnGIFTED View Post
    Agreed, I can testify to this
    Your a smart man

14. HI Guys,

I started yesterday with Dexaprine also.
    I took as directed only half, but not on an empty stomach but around 11:00 AM. I feel a little bit dizzy and shaky after 1h or so.
    Today i decided to take also a half capsule but on a empty stomach, around 8:00, now after 2 hours i have very cold hands and cold feet, and also I seem to have diminished my senses. I can't really feel my tongue 100% is like I had a a little bit of dentist anesthetic sprayed in my mouth. Also my view is a bit foggy and my eyes are sparkling. I have to mention that I don't do any effort after taking the pill ebcause I am at work, as a computer programer so is just sitting at my desk all day.
    Are these things normal? and that only from a half of pill?

15. No these effects are obviously not normal. Dexaprine is extremely potent. Try taking 1/4 a caplet.

16. I can however confirm that:

-it suppressed my appetite completely, i was forcing myself to eat all day
    -it does work for 8 hours even more, even do I took only half of pill
    But those side effects it has on me, made me think twice before i try again. I will give it a couple of days and then take 1/4 of a pill and see what happens.

17. sorry to hear about the negatives, thats never fun. Hopefully 1/4 works for you.

18. Quote Originally Posted by vartanu View Post
    HI Guys,

I started yesterday with Dexaprine also.
    I took as directed only half, but not on an empty stomach but around 11:00 AM. I feel a little bit dizzy and shaky after 1h or so.
    Today i decided to take also a half capsule but on a empty stomach, around 8:00, now after 2 hours i have very cold hands and cold feet, and also I seem to have diminished my senses. I can't really feel my tongue 100% is like I had a a little bit of dentist anesthetic sprayed in my mouth. Also my view is a bit foggy and my eyes are sparkling. I have to mention that I don't do any effort after taking the pill ebcause I am at work, as a computer programer so is just sitting at my desk all day.
    Are these things normal? and that only from a half of pill?

Did you post this on bb.com? I believe I remember reading this there, or I could be completely wrong. Just curious. Regardless, these effects are not normal. I would stop it, take some time off, any maybe try it at a 1/4th and see what it does.

Mike

Mike

19. So far my Dexaprine experience can be summed up in one word:

Wow.

I have a sky-high tolerance of stims and have taken the last two weeks completely off and have been running my "reset" stack (pregnenolone, dried bovine adrenal tissue, schizandra, licorice root, l-tyrosine, B5, and "Adrenal Essentials") during that time.

My Dex' came in the mail from NP today. I just woke up when I found the package outside my door so I took half of a caplet without food in my stomach. I did some light cardio, took a shower, and then sat down to eat. By then (about 1/2 hour after taking Dex'), I could feel the stim effects kicking in. Even after eating, I could still feel it! The mood/mental enhancement was incredible as well!

Took my second half of the caplet later in the day, again with an effect I could feel. And here I was thinking that this was just another in a long line of overhyped products that I would have to double- or triple-dose in order to feel. Not so!!! This stuff is amazing! I can't wait to see how much it actually helps with my current pre-beach cut!!!

Way to go I-Force, once again you folks impressed me, which is a very difficult thing to do!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    So far my Dexaprine experience can be summed up in one word:

Wow.

I have a sky-high tolerance of stims and have taken the last two weeks completely off and have been running my "reset" stack (pregnenolone, dried bovine adrenal tissue, schizandra, licorice root, l-tyrosine, B5, and "Adrenal Essentials") during that time.

My Dex' came in the mail from NP today. I just woke up when I found the package outside my door so I took half of a caplet without food in my stomach. I did some light cardio, took a shower, and then sat down to eat. By then (about 1/2 hour after taking Dex'), I could feel the stim effects kicking in. Even after eating, I could still feel it! The mood/mental enhancement was incredible as well!

Took my second half of the caplet later in the day, again with an effect I could feel. And here I was thinking that this was just another in a long line of overhyped products that I would have to double- or triple-dose in order to feel. Not so!!! This stuff is amazing! I can't wait to see how much it actually helps with my current pre-beach cut!!!

Way to go I-Force, once again you folks impressed me, which is a very difficult thing to do!!!
    good to hear!! always nice when you can start with half a serving and still get the effect your looking for
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

21. quick ques, how long do I have to wait to eat after my first dose upon waking up in morning? I read it here and wasn't sure if it's 30mins. Thanks.

22. Am I reading the ingredients correctly?

There is more Diiodo L Thyronine in ONE cap as there is in your TT-33 product?

Dexaprine: 300mcg (200mcg of 3,3 + 1000mcg of 3,5)

TT 33: 150 mcg (100 mcg of 3,3 + 50mcg of 3,5)

23. Sounds about right, given most people will only have one a day, 2 at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Am I reading the ingredients correctly?

Dexaprine: 300mcg (200mcg of 3,3 + 100mcg of 3,5)

24. Correct. Dexaprine has 200mcg 3,3' and 100mcg 3,5. This means at 2 pills/day you're at the equivalent of 4 TT-33/day.

At 1/day, you can stack 2-4 TT-33 with it to reach your 3,3/3,5 needs.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Am I reading the ingredients correctly?

Dexaprine: 300mcg (200mcg of 3,3 + 1000mcg of 3,5)

You are correct, but you are forgetting pills per serving 2 dex = 4 tt33 like vaughn said.

26. im just finishing 3 weeks of oxyelitepro and Pes alpha t2. i just purchased dexaprine and tt-33. what would you recomend dosing at considering i was taking 2 oxyelitepro+1 alpha t2, then later 1 oxyelitepro+2 alpha t2. PES alpha t2 contains 150mcg 3,3 diiodo in each cap. thanks, hope your stuff works even better!

27. Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    im just finishing 3 weeks of oxyelitepro and Pes alpha t2. i just purchased dexaprine and tt-33. what would you recomend dosing at considering i was taking 2 oxyelitepro+1 alpha t2, then later 1 oxyelitepro+2 alpha t2. PES alpha t2 contains 150mcg 3,3 diiodo in each cap. thanks, hope your stuff works even better!
    Depends how you are going to run dexaprime. Are you doing a once a day dose, twice a day? Half pill twice a day, full pill twice a day, etc. Mike

28. LOL You gotta LOVE a product where the users complain about it being OVER-dosed! LOL

Wouldnt it be nice if every supplement was this way???!!!!

Instead of 50 caps/day I could take 10

WET DREAM

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    No these effects are obviously not normal. Dexaprine is extremely potent. Try taking 1/4 a caplet.

29. im thinking twice a day on the dex, was doing 2 oep in the morning and 1 later. so dosing camparable to that. just not sure how much t-33 is safe to stack. OEP has no 3,3 diiodo, or 3,5. so i have been dosing 150mcg in the morning 300mcg afternoon

30. Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    im thinking twice a day on the dex, was doing 2 oep in the morning and 1 later. so dosing camparable to that. just not sure how much t-33 is safe to stack. OEP has no 3,3 diiodo, or 3,5. so i have been dosing 150mcg in the morning 300mcg afternoon
    If using two dexaprime, I would start with 2 of tt33, at most go up to 4 but def start at two. Thats how much I personally would do.

mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dexaprine VS OEP
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 11:45 AM
  2. I need more Dexaprine testers!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:00 AM
  3. dexaprine
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 04:08 PM
  4. iForce Nutrition - The Dexaprine Xperience!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 11:25 AM
  5. STIMULANT X xperience
    By gymrat5713 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 06:41 PM