The Dexaprine Xperience! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

The Dexaprine Xperience!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Me too. Looking for to trying this out right away!
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    you should have ur 3 samples tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Sweet! I'll try it out this week then and post up my thoughts. After discussing what's in it, I expect it will work great!
    James I"ll trade you CA for Dexaprine??????? I'm actually going to try this product myself when it goes for sale~~~~~ 1 caps a day is definetely better than havin to take 6or8 caps a day

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    James I"ll trade you CA for Dexaprine??????? I'm actually going to try this product myself when it goes for sale~~~~~ 1 caps a day is definetly better than havin to take 6or8 caps a day
    1 pill a day thing seems really nice though, especially when swallowing 10 hemavol pre-workout!!

mike
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    James I"ll trade you CA for Dexaprine??????? I'm actually going to try this product myself when it goes for sale~~~~~ 1 caps a day is definetely better than havin to take 6or8 caps a day
    that sounds quite enticing!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

4. New Member

Ohh I wish I could have a sample here in Brazil, but I think I`ll have to wait... as usual
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Samples...?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Samples...?
    lol 1 or 2 comps.... hehe
  7. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

spoke with the sample makers today. everything is on schedule for sample filling end of next week. james, john, and mike will be posting up threads looking for testers by the end of this week
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

spoke with the sample makers today. everything is on schedule for sample filling end of next week. james, john, and mike will be posting up threads looking for testers by the end of this week
    tru dat tru dat!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  231 lbs.

I'm very interested......
  10. New Member

HI! Really interested in Dexaprine! How safe is it to use? Can you use it even if you get tested? Thanks for answer!
  11. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It depends on what you're being tested for. What organization would be testing you?
  12. New Member

Any news about it? ETA? ingredients?
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

I hope 1,3 is in it...
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by koppenberg View Post
    HI! Really interested in Dexaprine! How safe is it to use? Can you use it even if you get tested? Thanks for answer!
    More details bro. Are we talking blood screening, urine? 5 panel, 9 panel, etc?

Mike
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I hope 1,3 is in it...
    You like 1,3 that much? Most people seem to be getting away from it from what I see! just curious, I always liked it to though!

Mike
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You like 1,3 that much? Most people seem to be getting away from it from what I see! just curious, I always liked it to though!

Mike
    I love 1,3...never had an issue with it. Anyway I preordered 2 bottles. I love the energy/focus I get from Maximize, so I went for it with Dexaprine. If this is as close or better than Maximize....whoa.
  17. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Mike
    you guys just figured out how to incorporate it properly
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I love 1,3...never had an issue with it. Anyway I preordered 2 bottles. I love the energy/focus I get from Maximize, so I went for it with Dexaprine. If this is as close or better than Maximize....whoa.
    I love it too. Never had any problems with it and I even bought two bottles of straight BCS 1,3 and use it for studying.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

It's the focus that I love about it
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I really hope they DONT add 1,3 dimeth. The stuff just makes me have a horrible workout and throw up afterwards.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Curious to see the ingredient profile.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Curious to see the ingredient profile.
    Aren't we all
  23. New Member

The page on Nutra says it contains 1,3-DimethylPHENYLamine ... I assume this is just a typo and is supposed to say PENTYL? Any DimethylPHENYLamine (xylidine) would be toxic, if i'm not mistaken -not to mention it wouldn't even be possible to methylate a xylidine alpha carbon in the first place...
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chequamegon View Post
    The page on Nutra says it contains 1,3-DimethylPHENYLamine ... I assume this is just a typo and is supposed to say PENTYL? Any DimethylPHENYLamine (xylidine) would be toxic, if i'm not mistaken...
    It's "Pentyl", looking at the box and bottle as I type this.
  25. New Member

It's "Pentyl", looking at the box and bottle as I type this.
    I see. Nutra typo.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I took a full pill of this and i can tell it is pretty strong. i have a few concerns with it though. i kinda get a slight chest pain from it and forearm pain, and i tend to feel kinda numb. i don know if i should not take it all together or go down to a half a dosage. it has me worried. what do you guys think?
  27. Professional Member

You should ALWAYS follow the directions. It specifically states to start with 1/2 caplet
  28. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LIFTEDnGIFTED View Post
    I took a full pill of this and i can tell it is pretty strong. i have a few concerns with it though. i kinda get a slight chest pain from it and forearm pain, and i tend to feel kinda numb. i don know if i should not take it all together or go down to a half a dosage. it has me worried. what do you guys think?
    You should ALWAYS follow the directions. It specifically states to start with 1/2 caplet
    ^^^^^^^
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Would this be safe to stack with APS Mesomorph?
  30. Professional Member

I would just try the Dexaprine out on its own first ,and then start with 1/2 serving of mesomorph 6-8 hours later, and then a full serving to make sure its not too many stims.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I would just try the Dexaprine out on its own first ,and then start with 1/2 serving of mesomorph 6-8 hours later, and then a full serving to make sure its not too many stims.
    Agreed, stims can always be effectively stacked, its just a matter of having patience and doing things slow so you don't stim overload yourself and run into side effects.

Mike
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Agreed, stims can always be effectively stacked, its just a matter of having patience and doing things slow so you don't stim overload yourself and run into side effects.

Mike
    Agreed, I can testify to this
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LIFTEDnGIFTED View Post
    Agreed, I can testify to this
    Your a smart man
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  90 lbs.

HI Guys,

I started yesterday with Dexaprine also.
    I took as directed only half, but not on an empty stomach but around 11:00 AM. I feel a little bit dizzy and shaky after 1h or so.
    Today i decided to take also a half capsule but on a empty stomach, around 8:00, now after 2 hours i have very cold hands and cold feet, and also I seem to have diminished my senses. I can't really feel my tongue 100% is like I had a a little bit of dentist anesthetic sprayed in my mouth. Also my view is a bit foggy and my eyes are sparkling. I have to mention that I don't do any effort after taking the pill ebcause I am at work, as a computer programer so is just sitting at my desk all day.
    Are these things normal? and that only from a half of pill?
  35. Professional Member

No these effects are obviously not normal. Dexaprine is extremely potent. Try taking 1/4 a caplet.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  90 lbs.

I can however confirm that:

-it suppressed my appetite completely, i was forcing myself to eat all day
    -it does work for 8 hours even more, even do I took only half of pill
    But those side effects it has on me, made me think twice before i try again. I will give it a couple of days and then take 1/4 of a pill and see what happens.
  37. Professional Member

sorry to hear about the negatives, thats never fun. Hopefully 1/4 works for you.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vartanu View Post
    HI Guys,

I started yesterday with Dexaprine also.
    I took as directed only half, but not on an empty stomach but around 11:00 AM. I feel a little bit dizzy and shaky after 1h or so.
    Today i decided to take also a half capsule but on a empty stomach, around 8:00, now after 2 hours i have very cold hands and cold feet, and also I seem to have diminished my senses. I can't really feel my tongue 100% is like I had a a little bit of dentist anesthetic sprayed in my mouth. Also my view is a bit foggy and my eyes are sparkling. I have to mention that I don't do any effort after taking the pill ebcause I am at work, as a computer programer so is just sitting at my desk all day.
    Are these things normal? and that only from a half of pill?

Did you post this on bb.com? I believe I remember reading this there, or I could be completely wrong. Just curious. Regardless, these effects are not normal. I would stop it, take some time off, any maybe try it at a 1/4th and see what it does.

Mike

Mike
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So far my Dexaprine experience can be summed up in one word:

Wow.

I have a sky-high tolerance of stims and have taken the last two weeks completely off and have been running my "reset" stack (pregnenolone, dried bovine adrenal tissue, schizandra, licorice root, l-tyrosine, B5, and "Adrenal Essentials") during that time.

My Dex' came in the mail from NP today. I just woke up when I found the package outside my door so I took half of a caplet without food in my stomach. I did some light cardio, took a shower, and then sat down to eat. By then (about 1/2 hour after taking Dex'), I could feel the stim effects kicking in. Even after eating, I could still feel it! The mood/mental enhancement was incredible as well!

Took my second half of the caplet later in the day, again with an effect I could feel. And here I was thinking that this was just another in a long line of overhyped products that I would have to double- or triple-dose in order to feel. Not so!!! This stuff is amazing! I can't wait to see how much it actually helps with my current pre-beach cut!!!

Way to go I-Force, once again you folks impressed me, which is a very difficult thing to do!!!
  40. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    So far my Dexaprine experience can be summed up in one word:

Wow.

I have a sky-high tolerance of stims and have taken the last two weeks completely off and have been running my "reset" stack (pregnenolone, dried bovine adrenal tissue, schizandra, licorice root, l-tyrosine, B5, and "Adrenal Essentials") during that time.

My Dex' came in the mail from NP today. I just woke up when I found the package outside my door so I took half of a caplet without food in my stomach. I did some light cardio, took a shower, and then sat down to eat. By then (about 1/2 hour after taking Dex'), I could feel the stim effects kicking in. Even after eating, I could still feel it! The mood/mental enhancement was incredible as well!

Took my second half of the caplet later in the day, again with an effect I could feel. And here I was thinking that this was just another in a long line of overhyped products that I would have to double- or triple-dose in order to feel. Not so!!! This stuff is amazing! I can't wait to see how much it actually helps with my current pre-beach cut!!!

Way to go I-Force, once again you folks impressed me, which is a very difficult thing to do!!!
    good to hear!! always nice when you can start with half a serving and still get the effect your looking for
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dexaprine VS OEP
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 09:45 AM
  2. I need more Dexaprine testers!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 08:00 AM
  3. dexaprine
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 02:08 PM
  4. iForce Nutrition - The Dexaprine Xperience!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 09:25 AM
  5. STIMULANT X xperience
    By gymrat5713 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 04:41 PM