The Dexaprine Xperience!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I think(dont qoute me on this) it will be in place of adipoxil...Dammit cant rememebr what was exactly said
    Yup, this is replacing adipoxil.. open yer damn ears!

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    i liked adipoxil, ran 2 bottles a while back........just couldnt stand the heart burn after poppin the pills

luckily, vaughn assured me this problem is taken care of with dexaprine

I love it to, but the burning burps after taking the pills really sucks. That problem is resolved with dexaprime! Really excited for this one!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. My Dexaprine experience!

So I got my samples in and used them already. Yesterday I took 1 cap in the morning and do not take any preworkout stim like I usually do. The Dexaprine picked up the slack nicely without being a jolt of any kind.

Today I tried one cap on an empty stomach when I got up and then another about an hour later before my workout. Again, no other stims of any kind. I didn't get much sleep last night but still had a great workout at the gym. I never felt over stimmed or wired but I had good sustained energy. No crash which is always nice. And for those that were like me with Adipoxil (which I really do like), NO stomach burning sensation. Good experience so far, can't wait for the full product!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

3. @ MIKE- My bad bro..LOL

I tried my first pill this morning. Real nice. Had trouble eating anything. Had to force my self to eat today. Love it so far!!! Will be trying the last 2 tomorrow(NOT AT THE SAME TIME, VAUGHN)!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    My Dexaprine experience!

So I got my samples in and used them already. Yesterday I took 1 cap in the morning and do not take any preworkout stim like I usually do. The Dexaprine picked up the slack nicely without being a jolt of any kind.

Today I tried one cap on an empty stomach when I got up and then another about an hour later before my workout. Again, no other stims of any kind. I didn't get much sleep last night but still had a great workout at the gym. I never felt over stimmed or wired but I had good sustained energy. No crash which is always nice. And for those that were like me with Adipoxil (which I really do like), NO stomach burning sensation. Good experience so far, can't wait for the full product!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    @ MIKE- My bad bro..LOL

I tried my first pill this morning. Real nice. Had trouble eating anything. Had to force my self to eat today. Love it so far!!! Will be trying the last 2 tomorrow(NOT AT THE SAME TIME, VAUGHN)!!!!!
    sounding good
    vaughn really should unblurr this

5. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    @ MIKE- My bad bro..LOL

Good reviews guys.. I am looking forward to trying mine when I get them. I'm a little delayed haha, that damn work schedule for the past two months killed me.. but im back

I am really looking forward to trying these at work, since I work 12 hour shift.. half the time I am moving around, other half I am sitting. I usually dose adipoxil twice during my shift, hoping I will only have to dose this once!

Mike
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Yup, this is replacing adipoxil.. open yer damn ears!
    I figure this will make it more stackable with TT-33, yeah?

7. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    I figure this will make it more stackable with TT-33, yeah?
    That is correct, it will still work synergistically with TT33 .

Mike
  8. great

great marketing...but unless there is some new break though,it cant be any more then some caffeine under a new fancy name..some cool sounding herbs,and the usual stuff ,and if im wrong
    good job guys

9. I excitedly welcome doubt on this product. Can't wait for samples to be available!!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
  10. LLLLLL

I agree,Trust me I hope I'm wrong but at last look
    nothing new has been discovered,I'd love a free sample,right now I use 1,3 DMPA and sometimes add Ephedra to it,to combo to beat..

11. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Me too. Looking for to trying this out right away!
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    you should have ur 3 samples tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Sweet! I'll try it out this week then and post up my thoughts. After discussing what's in it, I expect it will work great!
    James I"ll trade you CA for Dexaprine??????? I'm actually going to try this product myself when it goes for sale~~~~~ 1 caps a day is definetely better than havin to take 6or8 caps a day

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    James I"ll trade you CA for Dexaprine??????? I'm actually going to try this product myself when it goes for sale~~~~~ 1 caps a day is definetly better than havin to take 6or8 caps a day
    1 pill a day thing seems really nice though, especially when swallowing 10 hemavol pre-workout!!

mike

13. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    James I"ll trade you CA for Dexaprine??????? I'm actually going to try this product myself when it goes for sale~~~~~ 1 caps a day is definetely better than havin to take 6or8 caps a day
    that sounds quite enticing!

14. Ohh I wish I could have a sample here in Brazil, but I think I`ll have to wait... as usual

15. Samples...?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Samples...?
    lol 1 or 2 comps.... hehe

17. spoke with the sample makers today. everything is on schedule for sample filling end of next week. james, john, and mike will be posting up threads looking for testers by the end of this week

18. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    spoke with the sample makers today. everything is on schedule for sample filling end of next week. james, john, and mike will be posting up threads looking for testers by the end of this week
    tru dat tru dat!

19. I'm very interested......

20. HI! Really interested in Dexaprine! How safe is it to use? Can you use it even if you get tested? Thanks for answer!

21. It depends on what you're being tested for. What organization would be testing you?

22. Any news about it? ETA? ingredients?

23. I hope 1,3 is in it...

24. Quote Originally Posted by koppenberg View Post
    HI! Really interested in Dexaprine! How safe is it to use? Can you use it even if you get tested? Thanks for answer!
    More details bro. Are we talking blood screening, urine? 5 panel, 9 panel, etc?

Mike

25. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I hope 1,3 is in it...
    You like 1,3 that much? Most people seem to be getting away from it from what I see! just curious, I always liked it to though!

Mike

26. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You like 1,3 that much? Most people seem to be getting away from it from what I see! just curious, I always liked it to though!

Mike
    I love 1,3...never had an issue with it. Anyway I preordered 2 bottles. I love the energy/focus I get from Maximize, so I went for it with Dexaprine. If this is as close or better than Maximize....whoa.

27. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Mike
    you guys just figured out how to incorporate it properly
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I love 1,3...never had an issue with it. Anyway I preordered 2 bottles. I love the energy/focus I get from Maximize, so I went for it with Dexaprine. If this is as close or better than Maximize....whoa.
    I love it too. Never had any problems with it and I even bought two bottles of straight BCS 1,3 and use it for studying.

29. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    It's the focus that I love about it

30. I really hope they DONT add 1,3 dimeth. The stuff just makes me have a horrible workout and throw up afterwards.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dexaprine VS OEP
    By Jbrooks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 10:45 AM
  2. I need more Dexaprine testers!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 09:00 AM
  3. dexaprine
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 03:08 PM
  4. iForce Nutrition - The Dexaprine Xperience!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 10:25 AM
  5. STIMULANT X xperience
    By gymrat5713 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 05:41 PM