EcdyMorph

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Just heard from the lab...


    >99% purity
    26.3mg/capsule Ecdymorph(TM)
    90 capsules/container

    I will post up the COA's on Monday when I receive them(was verified over the phone)
    Would stacking this with testabolav2 be beneficial? Maybe 1 cap?


  2. Absolutely. Testabolan v2 increases free testosterone which will show even more pronounced effects from the increased anabolism of the ecdymorph
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   
       


  3. No expert here but some things I notice about all the studies on 20E:
    Effective? yes. Safe? yes, even at relatively high doses. Method of dosing? INJECTED.
    The Russians injected it and got good results. It seems that the oral availability isn't high enough to make it economical for the average bb to dose high enough to see results. Perhaps the high purity of this product will allow more effective dosing, but it is unlikely that the results seen in the studies being sited will be experienced by users of orally administered ecdy

    That being said... all we can do is keep trying! I do believe ecdy is the answer. We just need the masterminds of the supplement industry to find and effective delivery method!

  4. Fist bump fireworks!!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  5. Quote Originally Posted by swan1209 View Post
    No expert here but some things I notice about all the studies on 20E:
    Effective? yes. Safe? yes, even at relatively high doses. Method of dosing? INJECTED.
    The Russians injected it and got good results. It seems that the oral availability isn't high enough to make it economical for the average bb to dose high enough to see results. Perhaps the high purity of this product will allow more effective dosing, but it is unlikely that the results seen in the studies being sited will be experienced by users of orally administered ecdy

    That being said... all we can do is keep trying! I do believe ecdy is the answer. We just need the masterminds of the supplement industry to find and effective delivery method!
    I really do need to make that Russian Star protocol of EcdyMorph for injection... hmmm...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by swan1209 View Post
    No expert here but some things I notice about all the studies on 20E:
    Effective? yes. Safe? yes, even at relatively high doses. Method of dosing? INJECTED.
    The Russians injected it and got good results. It seems that the oral availability isn't high enough to make it economical for the average bb to dose high enough to see results. Perhaps the high purity of this product will allow more effective dosing, but it is unlikely that the results seen in the studies being sited will be experienced by users of orally administered ecdy

    That being said... all we can do is keep trying! I do believe ecdy is the answer. We just need the masterminds of the supplement industry to find and effective delivery method!
    Wont the use of grapefruit juice be able to help increase the oral bio-availablity and absorbtion?

  7. I will post up some Ecdy studies asap. Quite a few done on oral administration I believe
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    I will post up some Ecdy studies asap. Quite a few done on oral administration I believe
    This would be a great refresher!!! Have human specific oral studies been done on EcdyMorph or Turkesterone?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    This would be a great refresher!!! Have human specific oral studies been done on EcdyMorph or Turkesterone?
    Im getting as much info as possible from the owner of EcdyMorph tonight/tomorrow.


    There isn't a huge amount of info on anything in this industry in regards to human testing except for creatine + protein studies. The vast majority unfortunately ends up being from viewing other peoples results in their logs.


    Any/all human studies I can get a hold of will be posted.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Im getting as much info as possible from the owner of EcdyMorph tonight/tomorrow.


    There isn't a huge amount of info on anything in this industry in regards to human testing except for creatine + protein studies. The vast majority unfortunately ends up being from viewing other peoples results in their logs.


    Any/all human studies I can get a hold of will be posted.
    Excellent, so Sirovi is providing all the studies? I can't wait. Thanks.

  11. I'd love to see those as well VaughnTrue. Luckily I'm a college student so I have access to a lot of the journal articles. I've been keeping an eye on ecdysterones for a while now and while I strongly believe in there potential benefits, the results of oral ingestion just don't seem to match that of the studies using injection. That's not to say a little help is better than none. But there must be a way to get this stuff to work well orally! As for grapefruit juice, I am unaware of anything stating why or how it would help. Personally can't think of a reason why either... Jayice, what do you know that i don't bro? Hook us up with a link to where you found that info if you could be so kind.

  12. Anyone tried LG's Sub Ecdy? sublingual might work? Although I have heard that the molecule is fairly large and might be difficult to carry across membrane. Anyone with insight?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by swan1209 View Post
    Anyone tried LG's Sub Ecdy? sublingual might work? Although I have heard that the molecule is fairly large and might be difficult to carry across membrane. Anyone with insight?
    One of the co-owners of Legal Gear just left the company and made a detailed post about his intentions to release that product.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    One of the co-owners of Legal Gear just left the company and made a detailed post about his intentions to release that product.
    yea, heard he was bringing it back under his new 'taurus nutrition"
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  15. Here is some of the info I promised you guys...more to come asap.


    Attachment #1 : Ecdysteroids Mammals.pdf

    Key places to note:







    Attachment #3 - Ecdy INC MPS.pdf

    Key notes:









    I will post up all I am able to get my hands on
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  16. COA is back from the lab...can't wait to get these to you guys!





    Servings per container: 90
    Per Serving: Label: 25mg(Actual: 26.3mg) EcdyMorph(TM) >99% purity
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager




  17. Can't wait!


  18. Awesome stuff. Thanks for posting the COA and the studies.

  19. so what's the eta for this at nutraplanet?

    also will there be a promo with other stacks? i'd like to run blueprint with this and testabolan.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by coontentment View Post
    so what's the eta for this at nutraplanet?

    also will there be a promo with other stacks? i'd like to run blueprint with this and testabolan.
    My thoughts exactly.

  21. THIS!

    BOINGGGGGGG

    Quote Originally Posted by Thepaul7 View Post
    Awesome stuff. Thanks for posting the COA and the studies.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  22. any updates on this vaughn? when will it be at nutraplanet?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Bump
    X2....

  24. trying guys! will update you before the end of this week as to the ETA. I'm in San Diego at iForce HQ for the week, so I should have in depth answers to just about everything by friday.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  25. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    trying guys! will update you before the end of this week as to the ETA. I'm in San Diego at iForce HQ for the week, so I should have in depth answers to just about everything by friday.
    off topic, but you gonna have aim while you're out in cali?
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    trying guys! will update you before the end of this week as to the ETA. I'm in San Diego at iForce HQ for the week, so I should have in depth answers to just about everything by friday.
    thanks for the update vaughn.

    i'm very interested in this - i'll pick up some when it goes to nutraplanet

  27. VaughnTrue's info in one more day?

  28. Ecdymoprh!!!!!


  29. THIS!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Ecdymoprh!!!!!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EcdyMorph - 99% 20hydroxyecdysone in Crystalline Form
    By StackedCop in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 01:58 PM
  2. iForce TestabolanV2 with EcdyMorph
    By StackedCop in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Log in
Log in