IForce Newbie

plyon

plyon

Awards
Jumping into the lake head first. Never used an I-Force Product but have been reviewing a lot of the feedback in the forums and seems like a good product line. Just grabbed Maximize V2, Tropinol and DAA to stack along with some Myoplex. Any other recommendations to add or use after the Tropinol? How have the results kept after coming off Tropinol?

Thanks guys

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. Good stuff. Im currently running, Testabolan V2 reversitol V2 maximize and adipoxil. SO far so good. Strength is staying up as I slowly lose weight, exactly what I wanted.
But as far as your question, That stack looks good. You could always add testabolan, which increases free test. Complimented with the tropinol which increases overall test, good things will come.
As far as results coming off of tropinol, from the reviews Ive been reading. Things seem to pretty much stay where you left off, coming off of it. As long as your diet and training are the same.

Reactions: mw1

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like you have a lot there already. Now depending on your experience level, that may be acceptable, to much, etc. Looking at what you are running, I would encourage you to pick up a bottle of TT33. Now it looks like your bulking and you may be wondering why should I buy a non-stim fat burner, but TT33 enhances your metabolic rate which will help negate fat accumulation and it also has been shown to increase protein synthesis. Now for cutting, we recommend 4+ caps daily, but for this purpose of bulking, only 2 caps daily are needed in the AM, 30 minutes before breakfast. 1 bottle will last you 2 months and the product is already dirt cheap to begin with.

Just my suggestion! Anything else though, feel free to ask. We are hear for you and appreciate your support.

Mike

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like you have a lot there already. Now depending on your experience level, that may be acceptable, to much, etc. Looking at what you are running, I would encourage you to pick up a bottle of TT33. Now it looks like your bulking and you may be wondering why should I buy a non-stim fat burner, but TT33 enhances your metabolic rate which will help negate fat accumulation and it also has been shown to increase protein synthesis. Now for cutting, we recommend 4+ caps daily, but for this purpose of bulking, only 2 caps daily are needed in the AM, 30 minutes before breakfast. 1 bottle will last you 2 months and the product is already dirt cheap to begin with.

Just my suggestion! Anything else though, feel free to ask. We are hear for you and appreciate your support.

Mike
This right here!!! :afro:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved my max v2 samples from my tropinol purchase.
Can't wait to finish cleansing my receptors right now so I can possibly pick up a tub of it.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved my max v2 samples from my tropinol purchase.
Can't wait to finish cleansing my receptors right now so I can possibly pick up a tub of it.
What do you use for your receptors? The only I've really had success with is time off of everything.

Reactions: mw1
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to open my bottle of Reset A.D. that I've had.

Not many sites still sell it unfortunately it looks like. Time off+Reset=my cleansing period.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff works awesome! It saved my life in my last contest prep when a gram of caffeine would put me to sleep! Ran 3 caps a day for 5 months.

mIKE

plyon

plyon

Awards
Thanks all for the feedback. I have a high metabolism as it is. I am a hard gainer. My body fat is around 9-10% and have good muscle definition. I am have been lifting for several years. Sometimes I have had time off due to personal life. Family/kids. I have had 2 cycles in the past of Primordial Performance Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack and Hardcore Muscle Stack. The HMS worked well as I follow a diet to a T. Second time around I did not consume as many calories as need. Strength was there but gains could have been better. Getting back on track this new year I am almost back to where i was on my last cycle for bench of 195 3xs. I was at 6 reps last August. Been struggling with the 160-165 marker and wanna hit 175 for weight gain. Hoping this investment will help.