Mike John James

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everyone please email me.

we keep missing each other. I need to get all 3 of you on the phone together ASAP!

[email protected]

I can't send out your guys monthly product until I hear from you!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done, sent you a PM too.

Reactions: mw1

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro,

sent you two pms, call or text me with any important info. Sorry bout missing the call today, never saw your PM's from last night until now. I was on bb.com last night after work, forgot to log on here!

Mike

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done....Hopefully you get this one

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys for missing them!! My work schedule sucks right now, I'm stuck 3-11 5X per week until February, then I go to 7pm-7am night shift 3 days a week so I can make every call then. I typically work Mon-Fri, some weekends though and I'll have Tues/thurs off.

I'm available all night tom if anyone wants to get together and spread some info! We need to get together soon!

BTW, I think the number is the same, I was not told about any changes!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mike..That would be cool if we could get together tonight. Im good all day, let me know. Ill check back here every hour or so(lazy day for me..lol) Or send me an email.
Yeah Like I said before...I was on for like 15-20 minutes on friday and no one came on...Oh well. I just wanted some updates because its been like forever!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
check your pms bro

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok guys got all your stuff.

can you all meet this wednesday? I wanna put some info into motion before the end of the week.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can meet anytime today or tonight too. Wednesday is when I have all my finals so I could do it but it would have to be in the evening.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I coudnt do it until after 9 pm on wednesday

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm

ok how bout this.

FRIDAY 5 PM...BE THERE OR I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH.:smite:

cool? :D
lol, I'll be on and save a reminder on my phone too!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK...The number hasnt changed right...I will be there...Holy moly batman...Ill be on 10 minutes early and wait 45 minutes after 5...If no one else comes on...Its not on me

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it was Johny's fault that no one made it last time. Just saying.

:laugh:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK...The number hasnt changed right...I will be there...Holy moly batman...Ill be on 10 minutes early and wait 45 minutes after 5...If no one else comes on...Its not on me
sometimes the phone systems mess up.

the connect code is: 1049662

just make sure the operator repeats that back to you, and you're in the right spot

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andy and me this morning

Just felt like sharing! :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAMNIT, I got to work again 3-11! Vaughn, we live so close, how bout I jus drive to your damn house! haha.. im passin by sat, takin my girl on a dinner cruise in the new york harbor.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAMNIT, I got to work again 3-11! Vaughn, we live so close, how bout I jus drive to your damn house! haha.. im passin by sat, takin my girl on a dinner cruise in the new york harbor.
lol its ok, ill tell them whats up, and shoot you an email.

i do owe you a punch in the mouth now though. you had fair warning, just sayin'...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So glad I made that call. Cool things coming for Iforce!!!!Sorry I had to leave early. Just got home 15 hour day today...12 hours tomorrow, and most likely the same for sunday..UGHH!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol its ok, ill tell them whats up, and shoot you an email.

i do owe you a punch in the mouth now though. you had fair warning, just sayin'...
I tried man I tried, tell that to my lazy out of shape patients at work.. if it wasn't for damn heart failure, I woulda made it! :D Aparently, some people think they need there lasix for heart failure more than a bodybuilder! :p

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried man I tried, tell that to my lazy out of shape patients at work.. if it wasn't for damn heart failure, I woulda made it! :D Aparently, some people think they need there lasix for heart failure more than a bodybuilder! :p
WOW!!!!!! Good stuff mike...dont even know what to say to that..LOL:stooges:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speak my mind, just got to tell it like it is haha! I love it tho, all my patients when I give them there lasix they are like, "O man, now I am going to be peeing all night, I hate this pill! Just wait kid until your older, this stuff will drive you nuts and ruin your day from always peeing." Now in my head, im like granny, I've been there a million times, never ruined a day, only made my damn day up on stage! :D haha