Tropinol Alpha-Tester Hormone Panels

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[size=+3]TROPINOL IN HOUSE BLOOD TESTS[/size]

Now that all of the Beta-Tester bottles have been shipped out, we wanted to release the reasons behind why we at iForce Nutrition are so excited for Tropinol. After reading the amazing studies, independent hormone testing, as well as our sponsored hormone testing, we knew we had the most impressive natural product we'd ever seen on our hands and we needed to get it out into all of your hands as quickly as possible.

Before releasing the product however, we want to show to everyone what Tropinol was able to do for our Alpha-Testers in house.

[size=+1]Here is Alpha-Tester #1 – Donald W[/size]

As you can see, Donald's hormone levels are as follows:

Testosterone: 21 (on a scale of 35-65)
Estrone: 46 (on a scale of 30-58)
Progesterone: 63 ( on a scale of 5-95)

Now lets compare to his levels after 1 bottle of Tropinol:

With pretty substantial changes, here are his final results:

Testosterone: 68 – an increase of 323%
Estrone: 34 – a decrease of 28%
Progesterone: 59 – a decrease of 7%

[size=+1]Here is Alpha-Tester #2 – George K[/size]

As you can see, George K's hormone levels are as follows:

Testosterone: 49(on a scale of 60-110)
Estrone: 49 (on a scale of 30-58)
Progesterone: 93 (on a scale of 5-95)

Now lets again compare his levels are 1 bottle of Tropinol:

Here are his final hormone numbers:

Testosterone: 135 – an increase of 275%
Estrone: 32 – a decrease of 35%
Progesterone: – 88 a decrease of 5%

We are excitedly awaiting the results of our Beta-Testers and know that they will all enjoy insane testosterone enhancement from their supplied cycle. Now the only question left is “WHEN CAN I GET MINE?!?”.

To get the first chance to get Tropinol at licensed retailers, and to join the new IronForce for chances at free product, IFBB pro training tips, and the first information about new iForce products

Click here: iForce Nutrition & Sports Supplements . Simply enter your email address on the left hand side, and you will have direct access into IronForce.

*note: All contact information has been removed from each Alpha-Testers paperwork. These tests were conducted 1 day prior to starting Tropinol, and on the last day of the cycle.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very awesome results. Looks quite promising.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to get my hands on this!!!

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Impressive results! Congrats!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOHH WEE!!!! Cant wait to get some of this in my body..LOL

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to some logs on this stuff, tests look good.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were these guys coming off a cycle or what?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
agreed. any test can be skewed. i hope for everyones sake this product is as good as it looks but im skeptical.

passenger

Awards
I would like to know this also. Both of these testers are below the limits. 95% of men are within the range. It's not very likely to randomly pick up two testers that are naturally below the range

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to know this also. Both of these testers are below the limits. 95% of men are within the range. It's not very likely to randomly pick up two testers that are naturally below the range
agreed. any test can be skewed. i hope for everyones sake this product is as good as it looks but im skeptical.
Hey guys, thanks for the questions. These two men were not coming off cycle. These two are a few of many alpha-testers we requested hormone panels for, theirs are just the first back. More will be posted up ASAP.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those numbers are positive for sure but if that was post cycle I hope they were just using Tropinol and nothing else. If these were done in a controlled environment, i.e. nothing else was taken, explain that so we can substantiate these results.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, thanks for the questions. These two men were not coming off cycle. These two are a few of many alpha-testers we requested hormone panels for, theirs are just the first back. More will be posted up ASAP.
Looks great VT, excellent work pulling this product together!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey Vaughn clear your inbox..lol

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got a couple bottles today, now I'm considering how I want to run it!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. Looking forward to independent blood test results.
It's great to see labs done, especially before the release, but I definitely agree with the independent labs too. Take the chance for bias out and minimize possible errors and competing factors and you will have a great comparison point in evaluating its effectiveness.

Reactions: mw1
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed for more results..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was one of the testers chosen. I rec'd my bottle last night. Leaving in about 5 minutes to go get blood drawn before first dose.

I'll start a log later today. When my bloods come back, I'll be sure & post them up.

Daniel

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was one of the testers chosen. I rec'd my bottle last night. Leaving in about 5 minutes to go get blood drawn before first dose.

I'll start a log later today. When my bloods come back, I'll be sure & post them up.

Daniel
That's awesome! Looking forward to your results.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Daniel
Sweet, this is the kind of data we need to substantiate the claims!

:usa:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah they were probably on cycle but it proves it's pretty good for PCT. I would like to see the results from an average male though.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any idea when it will be available to the mass ?:bigeyes:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, bad news. After being lectured for about an hour, the Dr finally told me that my ins wouldn't cover blood testing for this.. $360+ is a bit steep for me. Guess I'll just have to go by "look & feel". Sorry to let y'all down, I know myself, I was really looking forward to before & after results... I know there's a place down the road from my house that would do it for around $70, but even that's just a little too high for me right now.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Well, bad news. After being lectured for about an hour, the Dr finally told me that my ins wouldn't cover blood testing for this.. $360+ is a bit steep for me. Guess I'll just have to go by "look & feel". Sorry to let y'all down, I know myself, I was really looking forward to before & after results... I know there's a place down the road from my house that would do it for around $70, but even that's just a little too high for me right now.
There is a sticky in the anabolics section about getting 50$ blood work done which includes everything except free test.. Enjoy.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is a sticky in the anabolics section about getting 50$ blood work done which includes everything except free test.. Enjoy.
Yeah, that's the place I mentioned. They're a little higher than $50. Either way, its just not something I can afford to be paying for right now.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good. Looking forward to independent blood test results.
I am as well, many people will be even more shocked then!

Can't wait to run this stuff myself!

Mike

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Again, why are you testing estrone when E2 is what we should be most concerned about. Estrone is the weakest of the estrogens.