Tropinol Alpha-Tester Hormone Panels

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Any idea when it will be available to the mass ?

2. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Any idea when it will be available to the mass ?
    very soon we hope!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

3. Well, bad news. After being lectured for about an hour, the Dr finally told me that my ins wouldn't cover blood testing for this.. $360+ is a bit steep for me. Guess I'll just have to go by "look & feel". Sorry to let y'all down, I know myself, I was really looking forward to before & after results... I know there's a place down the road from my house that would do it for around $70, but even that's just a little too high for me right now.

4. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Well, bad news. After being lectured for about an hour, the Dr finally told me that my ins wouldn't cover blood testing for this.. $360+ is a bit steep for me. Guess I'll just have to go by "look & feel". Sorry to let y'all down, I know myself, I was really looking forward to before & after results... I know there's a place down the road from my house that would do it for around $70, but even that's just a little too high for me right now.
    There is a sticky in the anabolics section about getting 50$ blood work done which includes everything except free test.. Enjoy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    There is a sticky in the anabolics section about getting 50$ blood work done which includes everything except free test.. Enjoy.
    Yeah, that's the place I mentioned. They're a little higher than $50. Either way, its just not something I can afford to be paying for right now.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Looks good. Looking forward to independent blood test results.
    I am as well, many people will be even more shocked then!

Can't wait to run this stuff myself!

Mike

7. Again, why are you testing estrone when E2 is what we should be most concerned about. Estrone is the weakest of the estrogens.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 01:08 AM
  2. Lifting and Liver Panels
    By southpaw41 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:56 PM
  3. Liver panels before and after epistane??
    By clint3612 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 10:28 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 02:32 PM