Stim Xtreme?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see you went on our website ;) sneaky haha.. or did you hear about this somewhere else? I can not say what is in it, the release date is still to far away and many changes may possibly be made. The release of tropinol is top priority for us at the moment!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i did see it in iforce's website :)
Well thanks for your interest! Hopefully your interest, and the attention this may give to others will help to speed up the product production!

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We got alot of things in the works but we're focusing on getting Tropinal out first like Mike said. Good things are coming for sure though.

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
just hoping it's a strong and i mean STRONG stimulant...ECA and Geranium don't work for me anymore and i rather not start using meth or amphetamine hahaaa...
Tropinal seems good and prob will try it..does it have estrogen lowering properties?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just hoping it's a strong and i mean STRONG stimulant...ECA and Geranium don't work for me anymore and i rather not start using meth or amphetamine hahaaa...
Tropinal seems good and prob will try it..does it have estrogen lowering properties?
Have you tried maximize v.2? If so, how do you like the stim complex in that? Not that Stim Xtreme will be the same, but just curious.

As far as tropinol, did you see the write up in the other post? It may answer much more than the question you asked! :)

Mike

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
Have you tried maximize v.2? If so, how do you like the stim complex in that? Not that Stim Xtreme will be the same, but just curious.

As far as tropinol, did you see the write up in the other post? It may answer much more than the question you asked! :)

Mike
no never tried maximize v2..not a fan of creatine so i doubt i ever will.
I went through Tropinol write up really quick. .i need to look it more carefully again then..thanks.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no never tried maximize v2..not a fan of creatine so i doubt i ever will.
I went through Tropinol write up really quick. .i need to look it more carefully again then..thanks.
No problem man! Any questions, just post them in our sub forum :).

Mike