DMZ

1. DMZ

I saw DMZ online, if I order it is there anyway the FDA would contact me or anything sketch like that?

2. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    I saw DMZ online, if I order it is there anyway the FDA would contact me or anything sketch like that?
    Where are you buying it from, a retail site, an open source? International, domestic? I have my serious doubts that the dea is going to kick your door in over this. Aren't there other companies who copied our formula still selling this active hormone?

Mike

3. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Where are you buying it from, a retail site, an open source? International, domestic? I have my serious doubts that the dea is going to kick your door in over this. Aren't there other companies who copied our formula still selling this active hormone?

Mike
    Ive seen other companies copy it and put a little tren in it and crap. Of course everyone would rather have yours. Its I force DMZ from a website.
    •   

4. clear out your inbox critbench

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    Ive seen other companies copy it and put a little tren in it and crap. Of course everyone would rather have yours. Its I force DMZ from a website.
    The blister packs are damn sexy also! Clearing my inbox now!

Mike

6. I wish alot more companies put there products in blister packs!

7. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I wish alot more companies put there products in blister packs!
    that's the only way I'll take certain supplements like SAM-e.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    that's the only way I'll take certain supplements like SAM-e.
    Why? Just curious!

9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Why? Just curious!
    I had a whole write up on it but of course I can't find it now. Basically, it's because SAM-e is unstable and if left unprotected, SAM-e oxidizes and loses its effectiveness. The blister packs help protect and prolong its stability and thus it has better potency and absorption.

10. Legit enough reason for me, all I need to no haha!

Thanks bro!

11. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Legit enough reason for me, all I need to no haha!

Thanks bro!
    No problem bro