DMZ

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I saw DMZ online, if I order it is there anyway the FDA would contact me or anything sketch like that?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw DMZ online, if I order it is there anyway the FDA would contact me or anything sketch like that?
Where are you buying it from, a retail site, an open source? International, domestic? I have my serious doubts that the dea is going to kick your door in over this. Aren't there other companies who copied our formula still selling this active hormone?

Mike

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Where are you buying it from, a retail site, an open source? International, domestic? I have my serious doubts that the dea is going to kick your door in over this. Aren't there other companies who copied our formula still selling this active hormone?

Mike
Ive seen other companies copy it and put a little tren in it and crap. Of course everyone would rather have yours. Its I force DMZ from a website.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive seen other companies copy it and put a little tren in it and crap. Of course everyone would rather have yours. Its I force DMZ from a website.
The blister packs are damn sexy also!:D Clearing my inbox now!

Mike

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I wish alot more companies put there products in blister packs!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why? Just curious!
I had a whole write up on it but of course I can't find it now. Basically, it's because SAM-e is unstable and if left unprotected, SAM-e oxidizes and loses its effectiveness. The blister packs help protect and prolong its stability and thus it has better potency and absorption.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legit enough reason for me, all I need to no haha!

Thanks bro!