Testabolan V2 review

1. Testabolan V2 review

So I did order 2 bottles of Testabolan V2 to help me keep my strenght and mass on a recomp.

I did use it with Nutrex T-up black and Lipo6 black. First bottle I did run it 4 caps per day, did increase my hunger a little and I was gaining strenght slowly on a Power, Hypertrophy training program. Second bottle I decided to bump it up at 6 caps a day. The strenght did hold up event during this part where I upped the cardio and decrease the carbs. Muscle fullnes and hunger was really high during those 3 weeks.

So 6 caps a day was the sweat spot for me. I think this is an underated product since it boost free test for strenght gain (3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran) and that Ecdy and Humanofort increase protein ad nitrogen retention.(very helpful on low carb days ) Cardio was also pretty easy possibly because of the Rhodiola Rosea.

Also recovery was great, it has been a week off so far and I can really tell the difference. can not train right now with the same intensity and frequency, I had to slow down a little. Sleep was also stellar on it !

Should work good with the new I-force test booster !

Will buy again !

2. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    So I did order 2 bottles of Testabolan V2 to help me keep my strenght and mass on a recomp.

I did use it with Nutrex T-up black and Lipo6 black. First bottle I did run it 4 caps per day, did increase my hunger a little and I was gaining strenght slowly on a Power, Hypertrophy training program. Second bottle I decided to bump it up at 6 caps a day. The strenght did hold up event during this part where I upped the cardio and decrease the carbs. Muscle fullnes and hunger was really high during those 3 weeks.

So 6 caps a day was the sweat spot for me. I think this is an underated product since it boost free test for strenght gain (3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran) and that Ecdy and Humanofort increase protein ad nitrogen retention.(very helpful on low carb days ) Cardio was also pretty easy possibly because of the Rhodiola Rosea.

Also recovery was great, it has been a week off so far and I can really tell the difference. can not train right now with the same intensity and frequency, I had to slow down a little. Sleep was also stellar on it !

Should work good with the new I-force test booster !

Will buy again !

thanks for the great review!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

3. good info.. Might have to look into this one!
    SEMPER FI!!

4. Awesome review! I must say that I truly believe this is our most over-looked product and it gets very little attention when it deserves much more; those who use it, typically really like it. Thank you for bringing exposure to it!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. How much Humanofort is in it? mg per capsule?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by carpejohn View Post
    How much Humanofort is in it? mg per capsule?
    Sorry but it's a prop blend so we can't divulge amounts. It is dosed high enough to get the results though and I have had great success with it myself. However, I am really looking forward to the release of Tropinol!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reversitol and Testabolan V2
    By dkwilson16 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 07:33 AM
  2. Testabolan V2 + Reversitol
    By redemption79 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 02:30 PM
  3. RPM and Testabolan stack?
    By bayminds in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 06:27 AM
  4. Testabolan during cycle or during PCT?
    By metalman302 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 01:12 AM