When do use Max Out: in PCT or after PCT?

1. When do use Max Out: in PCT or after PCT?

I'm at ~day 10 of PCT (genox + stoked).

The original vendor of MaxOut screwed me over. After a week of silence, got an email saying my purchase had been refunded. However, at a higher price I've bought it from a definitely legit site and should be here probably by fri.

So my question, should I wait til PCT is over so as to make a clear judgement whether its the maxout and not the tamox/stoked helping?

Or should I incorporate Max Out at eg the start of week 3?

PS I have tt-33 lined up for after my Max Out (1 or 2 bottles depending on how it goes).

2. You can start the Max Out as soon as you get it if you want. It takes a few weeks for the ArA to build up and become the most effective.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

3. It would be best to use it solo to gauge how effective max out is for you since we all respond to things differently, but in terms of optimizing gains, I would start it when you get it. AA takes a while to build up in your system and take full effect, hence the reason for the long cycles; by the time your pct is over, it should be fully kicked in.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. ok cool

thanks guys, it arrived today! very excited.

although ive missed my breakfast dose, i shall start today with lunch.

if this run works well, ill order a 2nd bottle, and then if that goes well, for my 2nd cycle i'll add it to the bottle of act x i have my cupboard

5. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    ok cool

thanks guys, it arrived today! very excited.

although ive missed my breakfast dose, i shall start today with lunch.

if this run works well, ill order a 2nd bottle, and then if that goes well, for my 2nd cycle i'll add it to the bottle of act x i have my cupboard
    To get the best benefits of ArA, it should be run for 50-75 days, especially since it takes some time to buildup. Just something to keep in mind.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    To get the best benefits of ArA, it should be run for 50-75 days, especially since it takes some time to buildup. Just something to keep in mind.
    thanks

ive only bought 1 bottle initially because Max Out is pretty expensive in the UK, and so if by 2 weeks+ I can feel/see it working, i will order again, and if nothing happens I wont.

7. I enjoyed max out. But it really doesn't get into full effect till week 3. I ran it 3 bottles 5 caps a day. It was worth it in my opinion.

8. thanks MM11

i hope it works well, anabolics are great but being pct now is such a step down from on cycle.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    thanks

ive only bought 1 bottle initially because Max Out is pretty expensive in the UK, and so if by 2 weeks+ I can feel/see it working, i will order again, and if nothing happens I wont.
    You typically wont see anything in the first two weeks, so I wouldn't judge it by that but you should by the end of week 3. I also see the best reviews coming from people using AA based products in the 50-90 days range.

Mike

10. at 2 weeks, had a wicked chest/shoulder session on weds and im still a little soar. whether thats thanks to the max out i dont know

i ordered a 2nd bottle this morning (on sale because expiry is nov 2010). fingers crossed

11. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    at 2 weeks, had a wicked chest/shoulder session on weds and im still a little soar. whether thats thanks to the max out i dont know

i ordered a 2nd bottle this morning (on sale because expiry is nov 2010). fingers crossed
    Awesome bro, good luck! Hope for all the best!

Mike

12. thanks mike,

hopefully this airway irritation will subside soon.

any comment on whether 4 compared with 5 pills/day makes any noticable difference?

13. I loved it at 5 but I can't comment how you should dose it. That was my sweet spot and I think at 5 a day your gettin a full 1 gram dose of ArA. It's a prop blend so I could be wrong about the ArA amount.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    thanks mike,

hopefully this airway irritation will subside soon.

any comment on whether 4 compared with 5 pills/day makes any noticable difference?
    I am always a bigger fan of lower dose, longer cycles in regards to any product.

Mike

15. Pardon the 2 year bump....but just noticed this on NP (OOS)...will it be making a comeback at all...or not so much?

Max Out Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Softgel
    Servings per Container: 100
    Hypertrophic Catalyst Matrix (HCM):
    Arachacadonic Acid (Proprietary Blend Of Arachaidonic Acid, Palmatic Acid, Steric Acid, Linoleic Acid, Y-Linoleic Acid, Dihomo-Y-Linoleic Acid, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Lignoceric Acid), 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione, Icariin (40%), Narangin.
    495 mg

16. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Pardon the 2 year bump....but just noticed this on NP (OOS)...will it be making a comeback at all...or not so much?

Max Out Supplement Facts

Arachacadonic Acid (Proprietary Blend Of Arachaidonic Acid, Palmatic Acid, Steric Acid, Linoleic Acid, Y-Linoleic Acid, Dihomo-Y-Linoleic Acid, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Lignoceric Acid), 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione, Icariin (40%), Narangin.
    495 mg
    I don't think so. I did really like it though. MN has a good one too with their XF.

17. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I don't think so. I did really like it though. MN has a good one too with their XF.
    Negs for disappointment...

18. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Pardon the 2 year bump....but just noticed this on NP (OOS)...will it be making a comeback at all...or not so much?

Max Out Supplement Facts

495 mg
    I wish.. but not a chance in hell
  •