When do use Max Out: in PCT or after PCT?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I'm at ~day 10 of PCT (genox + stoked).

The original vendor of MaxOut screwed me over. After a week of silence, got an email saying my purchase had been refunded. However, at a higher price I've bought it from a definitely legit site and should be here probably by fri.

So my question, should I wait til PCT is over so as to make a clear judgement whether its the maxout and not the tamox/stoked helping?

Or should I incorporate Max Out at eg the start of week 3?

PS I have tt-33 lined up for after my Max Out (1 or 2 bottles depending on how it goes).

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can start the Max Out as soon as you get it if you want. It takes a few weeks for the ArA to build up and become the most effective.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be best to use it solo to gauge how effective max out is for you since we all respond to things differently, but in terms of optimizing gains, I would start it when you get it. AA takes a while to build up in your system and take full effect, hence the reason for the long cycles; by the time your pct is over, it should be fully kicked in.

Mike

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
ok cool

thanks guys, it arrived today! very excited.

although ive missed my breakfast dose, i shall start today with lunch.

if this run works well, ill order a 2nd bottle, and then if that goes well, for my 2nd cycle i'll add it to the bottle of act x i have my cupboard

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok cool

thanks guys, it arrived today! very excited.

although ive missed my breakfast dose, i shall start today with lunch.

if this run works well, ill order a 2nd bottle, and then if that goes well, for my 2nd cycle i'll add it to the bottle of act x i have my cupboard
To get the best benefits of ArA, it should be run for 50-75 days, especially since it takes some time to buildup. Just something to keep in mind.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
To get the best benefits of ArA, it should be run for 50-75 days, especially since it takes some time to buildup. Just something to keep in mind.
thanks

ive only bought 1 bottle initially because Max Out is pretty expensive in the UK, and so if by 2 weeks+ I can feel/see it working, i will order again, and if nothing happens I wont.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed max out. But it really doesn't get into full effect till week 3. I ran it 3 bottles 5 caps a day. It was worth it in my opinion.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks MM11

i hope it works well, anabolics are great but being pct now is such a step down from on cycle.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks

ive only bought 1 bottle initially because Max Out is pretty expensive in the UK, and so if by 2 weeks+ I can feel/see it working, i will order again, and if nothing happens I wont.
You typically wont see anything in the first two weeks, so I wouldn't judge it by that but you should by the end of week 3. I also see the best reviews coming from people using AA based products in the 50-90 days range.

Mike

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
at 2 weeks, had a wicked chest/shoulder session on weds and im still a little soar. whether thats thanks to the max out i dont know

i ordered a 2nd bottle this morning (on sale because expiry is nov 2010). fingers crossed

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 2 weeks, had a wicked chest/shoulder session on weds and im still a little soar. whether thats thanks to the max out i dont know

i ordered a 2nd bottle this morning (on sale because expiry is nov 2010). fingers crossed
Awesome bro, good luck! Hope for all the best!

Mike

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks mike,

hopefully this airway irritation will subside soon.

any comment on whether 4 compared with 5 pills/day makes any noticable difference?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I loved it at 5 but I can't comment how you should dose it. That was my sweet spot and I think at 5 a day your gettin a full 1 gram dose of ArA. It's a prop blend so I could be wrong about the ArA amount.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks mike,

hopefully this airway irritation will subside soon.

any comment on whether 4 compared with 5 pills/day makes any noticable difference?
I am always a bigger fan of lower dose, longer cycles in regards to any product.

Mike

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pardon the 2 year bump....but just noticed this on NP (OOS)...will it be making a comeback at all...or not so much?

[h=3]Max Out Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 100
Hypertrophic Catalyst Matrix (HCM):
Arachacadonic Acid (Proprietary Blend Of Arachaidonic Acid, Palmatic Acid, Steric Acid, Linoleic Acid, Y-Linoleic Acid, Dihomo-Y-Linoleic Acid, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Lignoceric Acid), 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione, Icariin (40%), Narangin.
495 mg
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pardon the 2 year bump....but just noticed this on NP (OOS)...will it be making a comeback at all...or not so much?

Max Out Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Arachacadonic Acid (Proprietary Blend Of Arachaidonic Acid, Palmatic Acid, Steric Acid, Linoleic Acid, Y-Linoleic Acid, Dihomo-Y-Linoleic Acid, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Lignoceric Acid), 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione, Icariin (40%), Narangin.
495 mg
I don't think so. I did really like it though. MN has a good one too with their XF.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Max Out Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Softgel
495 mg
I wish.. but not a chance in hell :(