always good to see bloods.

i have a bottle of Rev v2 in my closet waiting for me

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as you can see above...you will not be disappointed :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. Got me some of that!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used it in my last PCT, most def using it next time! :p

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Damn, really? I must say that is impressive, and this v2? This has encouraged me to get bloods before and after even more now, once I start my next run, although I won't be running Reversitol v2.

I've never seen bloods done from user that was running a PH/DS so I don't know how compare the numbers, but as far as comparing the numbers on your report goes, well done man.

PS - I saw that it indicated a DHEA number on your post-run bloodwork but not pre, is there any particular reason for this? And also, it stated that "Elevated DHEA may indicate exogenous intake"; I was wondering can/will your doctor question you in regards to this? I've never done blood work for the pure purpose of testing how my supps work, so I want to know when you go into to do so, do you need to have specific reasons, etc?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good post, I get blood work done every 4 months. Actually just got it done on tuesday and come thursday, I was quite surprised to say the least that everything was in the norm, although my LDL was 6 points higher out of range.

Mike

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good post, I get blood work done every 4 months. Actually just got it done on tuesday and come thursday, I was quite surprised to say the least that everything was in the norm, although my LDL was 6 points higher out of range.

Mike
I have my bloodwork coming up, I am still trying to decide how much time I want after PCT.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually wait two weeks after my pct is over. I was shocked, my liver enzymes were low in the normal range and my kidney function was good, I almost cried lol. Only my cholesterol was off which was expected, and only 6 points higher.

Oxygen0

Oxygen0

Awards
grape seed extract should do the job for elevated estrogen...hence it also reduce the bad cholesterol HDL

TmRich0808

Awards
was this blood work done while taking reversitol v2 on a solo cycle or as a PCT for a PH?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and what was the dosage and for how long?
I just want to acknowledge that I am aware of your post, but unable to answer as I do not know that kind of information. I am sure vaughn will chime in, as he is the best person to have this question directed at! :) Didn't want you to think I or any other I-Force rep was ignoring you.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just want to acknowledge that I am aware of your post, but unable to answer as I do not know that kind of information. I am sure vaughn will chime in, as he is the best person to have this question directed at! :) Didn't want you to think I or any other I-Force rep was ignoring you.

Mike
old thread.......i wasnt a rep at the time :p

TmRich0808

Awards

Mike
Ok sounds good man I appreciate it. I am taking reversitol v2 right and wanted to get similar results as him (haha!).

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see bloods. I wish more companies would do this.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Hang on hang on... Androstenedione greater than 1000 :1244: lol

TitanousTitan

Awards
I have a question about the dosage. the container tells me to take 2 upon waking and 1 prior to bed, but on forums etc. its been told the other way?

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Im going to be doing 1 in the morning two at night. I always dose my testosterone boosters in the evening as this is the key point in the night when testosterone is produced.
Plus keeps you from being mr Angry all day :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a question about the dosage. the container tells me to take 2 upon waking and 1 prior to bed, but on forums etc. its been told the other way?
I've seen people do to both ways. I only need to use 2 caps a day 1am and 1pm

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
nice to see some paperwork done!