Max out + TT-33? - AnabolicMinds.com

Max out + TT-33?

  1. New Member
    TylerDurden92's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    61

    Reputation

    Max out + TT-33?


    Let me first say that Iforce makes some amazing stuff!!! When are you guys getting back on bb.com?!?!

    I am just finishing up my PCT for a Protodrol/ 11 oxo cycle, and was going to run a few bottles of Max Out in a few weeks. I was hoping to lean up a little bit, maybe drop a few lbs around the waist. I was looking for something to stack it with when I found a bottle of TT-33 laying around. Would there be any benifet to throwing a bottle of TT-33 at the end of my Max Out cycle, and most importantly, would there be any reason not to?

  2. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden92 View Post
    Let me first say that Iforce makes some amazing stuff!!! When are you guys getting back on bb.com?!?!

    I am just finishing up my PCT for a Protodrol/ 11 oxo cycle, and was going to run a few bottles of Max Out in a few weeks. I was hoping to lean up a little bit, maybe drop a few lbs around the waist. I was looking for something to stack it with when I found a bottle of TT-33 laying around. Would there be any benifet to throwing a bottle of TT-33 at the end of my Max Out cycle, and most importantly, would there be any reason not to?
    Yes Max-Out + TT-33 would be a very awesome combo. You get the pump effects with fat burning to probably significantly lower body fat while adding strength. I see no reason not to stack them or piggy-back them.

    I'm not sure about dosing times as I have never ran TT-33 but I will tell you Max-Out is very strong.

    Hey I was wondering..How was that protodrol cycle? I just bought a bottle of protomax (it's clone) and if you could give me some feedback on gains and sides I'd very much appreciate it.
  3. New Member
    TylerDurden92's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    61

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Yes Max-Out + TT-33 would be a very awesome combo. You get the pump effects with fat burning to probably significantly lower body fat while adding strength. I see no reason not to stack them or piggy-back them.

    I'm not sure about dosing times as I have never ran TT-33 but I will tell you Max-Out is very strong.

    Hey I was wondering..How was that protodrol cycle? I just bought a bottle of protomax (it's clone) and if you could give me some feedback on gains and sides I'd very much appreciate it.

    thanks man, yeah I was assuming it would be an awesome stack!

    Protodrol was pretty good, absolutely no sides, gained about 8 lbs, I ran it at 75 mg for 6 weeks, but I would suggest 100 mg for six weeks, which I beleive would be 3 bottles
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden92 View Post
    , absolutely no sides, gained about 8 lbs,
    YES! That's what I like to hear! Thankyou!
  5. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Personally, I think MaxOut and TT33 would work great together as the TT33 would really enhance protein synthesis to aid in the direct muscle gains from Max Out. I see no reason what so ever why they can't go together.

    Mike
  6. New Member
    TylerDurden92's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    61

    Reputation

    thanks man
  7. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden92 View Post
    thanks man
    No problem bro, let us no how it works out for you!

    Mike
  8. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    477

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Personally, I think MaxOut and TT33 would work great together as the TT33 would really enhance protein synthesis to aid in the direct muscle gains from Max Out. I see no reason what so ever why they can't go together.

    Mike
    Hi,

    What is it in tt33 that enhances protein synth?

    Ive bought 3 bottles, and got a free half bottle with my rev v2, so ive got quite a few cycles lined up. but as always, worried about muscle loss which is a real struggle for me to put on.
  9. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    Hi,

    What is it in tt33 that enhances protein synth?

    Ive bought 3 bottles, and got a free half bottle with my rev v2, so ive got quite a few cycles lined up. but as always, worried about muscle loss which is a real struggle for me to put on.
    Truthfully, I do not feel that I am competent enough to discuss in detail the pathophysiology of how thyroidal hormones, synthetic or natural enhance protein synthesis; but with that being said, there is a ton of scientific evidence showing that they do in fact increase protein synthesis, raise basal metabolic rate, help regulate long bone growth, and neuronal maturation.

    Mike

    Mike
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in