Is Max Out discontinued?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do not believe it is discontinued. Usually when a product is discontinued you can't get it anywhere except maybe the UK websites(which don't ship to U.S.). I still know a few that have it in stock.

On a side note, I would highly-highly recommend max-out. Quality strength gains and best of all no pct involved as it's not hormonal. Two bottles will get you through a full cycle but I made great gains after just 1.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its actually been discontinued...unfortunately. I thought it was an amazing product(as did many others), but due to high manufacturing prices we just couldnt keep it profitable.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its actually been discontinued...unfortunately. I thought it was an amazing product(as did many others), but due to high manufacturing prices we just couldnt keep it profitable.
That's sad. All the great products are always hard to make. What a shame.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's gone, and I as well as many others miss it around! If you can get your hands on it, it is some good stuff and worth a try!

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was disappointing that we had to discontinue it, I love how well I responded to it. OP, it's still available on some web sites, but if you can't find it, MN makes X-Factor advanced which is a pretty good ArA product too.

Berserko

Berserko

Awards
It was disappointing that we had to discontinue it, I love how well I responded to it. OP, it's still available on some web sites, but if you can't find it, MN makes X-Factor advanced which is a pretty good ArA product too.
Thx.

I loved taking Max Out pre-workout. ArA with the Icarrin was awesome. Luckily I still have some left. Really sad to see it go.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx.

I loved taking Max Out pre-workout. ArA with the Icarrin was awesome. Luckily I still have some left. Really sad to see it go.
Me too. I still got a couple bottles that I'm saving for the right time...don't know when that will be right now though! When I used Max out the first time, I felt it the most at about 3 weeks and my arms would get so engorged it would hurt and feel like the skin was going to burst.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx.

Were you strictly dosing it pre-workout, or using it as normal with a pre-workout dose?

Mike

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Best pump product I've ever taken. I dare say it gives better pumps than hemavol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best pump product I've ever taken. I dare say it gives better pumps than hemavol.
Imagine those two stacked with maximize v.2 for a little stim kick!!!!!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I misse dout on that product...HMMM maybe I can still find it around

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Man I misse dout on that product...HMMM maybe I can still find it around
you can still find it at a lot of retailers online, look around, i cant post links here

Berserko

Berserko

Awards
Were you strictly dosing it pre-workout, or using it as normal with a pre-workout dose?

Mike
Only using it strictly as a pre-workout. I hope that doesn't reduce the effectiveness of the AA. I was trying to find out the metabolism time of AA but couldn't find jack.

Personally I don't believe in having my body in a constant state of inflammation. Just around workout time seemed good to me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only using it strictly as a pre-workout. I hope that doesn't reduce the effectiveness of the AA. I was trying to find out the metabolism time of AA but couldn't find jack.

Personally I don't believe in having my body in a constant state of inflammation. Just around workout time seemed good to me.
I myself think the same way as you in terms of inflammation; the talk has always been to stay in a constant state though so this is an interesting way of dosing it!

Mike