Hemavol stopped working ? :(

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I already posted this in the supp section and was directed here. But I started takkng hemavol all 10 pre workout and i took them with water, and I went to take a **** and about half and hour after I took them I start getting full of blood and hot and really pumped up, I was like wow this is awesome, great! Took some jack3d and then hit the gym, had the best workout I've had in months...! I was so happy. Two days later took them for my next workout, I always go on near empty stomach, and I took the hemavol... And nothing. No pump no bigger arms even less veins... What's going on. I had great results one day and nothing the next, and this repeated again next workout... I don't get it. I'm tons go take them and workout today, ill let you know how it goes. I'm trying to vary the amount t of water I drink. In gona bump it up today. Anyone have any ideas what's going on ?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could be from anything to be honest; one day is not enough to say its effectiveness varies from day to day. Things change every day and your body will adjust regardless of what supplements you take in. If you have more stress going on that day, if you got less sleep that night, if you drank a different amount of water that day, if you ate a different amount of carbs that day, etc. will all greatly alter the effectiveness of any product for that matter.

Plus remember, the first day on any supplement is always the best!!! Let us know how it goes after you use it a few times so then we can better assess the situation as I would be glad to help out; just going off of 2 days is a little short to piece problems together and solve them.

Mike

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well actually it was three days over a week but I understand what your saying. Today was my fourth workout and I drank 32 oz of water, almost puked but drank it all. It seemed to help the pills a little better. My question for iforce is should I take these on empty or with some food in my stomach ?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well actually it was three days over a week but I understand what your saying. Today was my fourth workout and I drank 32 oz of water, almost puked but drank it all. It seemed to help the pills a little better. My question for iforce is should I take these on empty or with some food in my stomach ?
Empty stomach is the preferred method. Some people have noticed better results with doing a split dose of 5 in the AM and then the other 5 pre workout. It's all about finding your sweet spot, and as Mike said, it can vary alot depending upon other variables throughout the day. Hopefully you'll have better success like you did the first day.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
you dont need to drink that much water... i would stick with about 16oz, and make sure you are taking them at LEAST 30 mins prior. I like to do it like this:

2hrs preworkout: eat meal
1 hr preworkout: take hemavol w 16oz water
30mins prewo: take maximize w 12 oz water

you made need to give it a little more time to get into your system

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, well I took it with that 32 oz and it did feel a little better. I am always urinating all the time now because I drink so much water, haha. Ill try the lowering amount of water for a run or two, and Ill try the 5 and 5 thing out also. I have noticed a definite difference in my workouts, I feel more intense and like I can toss weights around that I had to push so much harder mentally to do before. I always get that pump but with hem I think its a little bit better. Hopefully I can find my sweet spot here and hit it, Ill be goin in tomorrow again. Usually I end up hittin the gym and I havent had any food for 5 hours so, idk if having too empty of a stomach should do anything. that almost dosent make sense. anyways thanks for the help I let ya know how it goes.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the biggest thing is to make sure its on as empty of a stomach as possible, while simultaneously making sure to dose it 60-90 mins pre-workout.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also recommend more than 30 minutes pre-workout. I feel at least for me, it takes more time than that to really kick in. A min of 45 from my perspective but an hour works great for me.

Mike

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it the other day and gave it like an hour til I took my jacked and I think I felt it a little better, I only drank 16 oz, still havent had that same feeling I got on day one :( hmmmm ill keep trying though, It def helps, just not quite as much.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really is a supplement that is so selective to each person that you truly have to find how to make it work for you through trial and error; sucks I know but once you figure it out for your body, it will be worth it. It took me some time; actually I used it for a month, never found my sweet spot, stopped using it, then 2 or 3 months later gave it another shot and that time I figured it out; now I use it everyday.

Mike