Maximize V2

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
What's up with the price fluctuation at NP? It has been at 4 or 5 completely unique price points in what seems like the last 30 days. And several times between those prices. It's like the stock market. A little frustrating. Other sites have kep it steady. What gives?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's up with the price fluctuation at NP? It has been at 4 or 5 completely unique price points in what seems like the last 30 days. And several times between those prices. It's like the stock market. A little frustrating. Other sites have kep it steady. What gives?
Supply and demand bro..

I have seen it under 25$ on NP, and it is a steal for real...

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Supply and demand bro..

I have seen it under 25$ on NP, and it is a steal for real...
So there's no supply and demand at the other sites that sell it? At least 5 sites have kept it steady since it came out except for the initial flash sale. Just sayin!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its ok, stay calm bro.. Nutra changes prices of the supps all the time.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They also had maximize as part of there labor day sale. But Yeah Ive seen four prices myself this last month. Stuff goes on sale and comes off. Just make sure you get it when its on sale...!!!!:)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are sale prices that fluctuate in accordance to whatever sale nutraplanet is currently having. I have seen the price myself stay at a baseline price of 29$, and drop lower, but do not recall ever seeing it above 29.99$ although I may be mistaken because I dont check NP every day.

Mike

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
They are sale prices that fluctuate in accordance to whatever sale nutraplanet is currently having. I have seen the price myself stay at a baseline price of 29$, and drop lower, but do not recall ever seeing it above 29.99$ although I may be mistaken because I dont check NP every day.

Mike
As soon as the Dusty Hanshaw stack was intro'd, the price went to 34.99. It went on sale for 22.99 and then went back up to 34.99. I called and complained and they lowered it to 32.99. That is MORE than fair for the sheer awesomeness of the product. Just love to buy from NP and seeing it well below 30 at a bunch of other sites is a bit frustrating. Love the product though. Can't say enough good things about it.

I do alternate between it, Flashover, ASGT (great stacket with MV2), and SP250(call me nostagic) but ALWAYS come back to Maximize and keep some on hand.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
As soon as the Dusty Hanshaw stack was intro'd, the price went to 34.99. It went on sale for 22.99 and then went back up to 34.99. I called and complained and they lowered it to 32.99. That is MORE than fair for the sheer awesomeness of the product. Just love to buy from NP and seeing it well below 30 at a bunch of other sites is a bit frustrating. Love the product though. Can't say enough good things about it.

I do alternate between it, Flashover, ASGT (great stacket with MV2), and SP250(call me nostagic) but ALWAYS come back to Maximize and keep some on hand.
the price can fluctuate based on other offers, but it should be steadily right at ~30 which like you guys said is a steal!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
the price can fluctuate based on other offers, but it should be steadily right at ~30 which like you guys said is a steal!
back up to 36.99 right when I am about to order. There are other shoppes I guess. Just try to stay loyal to NP.:irked:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back up to 36.99 right when I am about to order. There are other shoppes I guess. Just try to stay loyal to NP.:irked:
That is high, I am actually quite shocked if that is the price like you say.

Mike

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
That is high, I am actually quite shocked if that is the price like you say.

Mike
Hold up, they just brought it down to Maximize V2. I rate it a hold. I swear it's like the stock market over there, LOL. Bought it at another site. iForce still wins tho!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol who knows! Glad you got it for a good price though! New flavor soon to!!!

Mike

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Sounds delicious!!!!:13:
Gonna be hard to match that piercing aroma and taste bud shocking flavor. Every time my buddy opens his tub he closes his eyes and takes a nice whif of it. Like a damn folgers commercial LOL.

Hopefully the jungle juice will not disappoint.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so damn excited, 1.5 scoops of maximize mixed in 2oz water is just to sour for me lmao!
That 2 oz of water seems like your taking a Jello Shot..LOL. I think I may try that today.:flowers1:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That 2 oz of water seems like your taking a Jello Shot..LOL. I think I may try that today.:flowers1:
Lol don't, its not tasty, I just do it because for some reason which is psychological I know; I can't drink water right before I workout, but once I start, I chug 4-5 20oz water bottles lol. If I drink 6oz right before I leave to go to the gym, I feel sick and bloated which ruins my workout haha.

Mike