MaximizeV2 vs Jack3d

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Ok I logged two containers of Maximize a while ago and i loved the stuff...the only con i thought was taste....i hated it

I thought this stuff was the best stuff I ever tried since the first time i tried "jacked" the original

Well i am outa maximize, and i should be getting one sent to my house.....SOOON I HOPE!!!! *hint hint* u guys said ur out i stock i tried to contact david, but idk if my email went through

So in the mean time i used my last day at GNC to BOGO jack3d bubblegum grape with Plasmajet using my employee purchase and goldcard for 27 dollars...lol a steal

So ive been using jack3d now and i have to say it is way weaker now when compared to maximize.....

Three scoops jack3d is about 1 scoop of Maximize in the energy department

Beta alanine is more intense in jack3d....

Pumps, and vascularity of much less with jack3d....but i am taking pink magic with ginko pre workout so that helps

So basically, jack3d tastes better, and you tingle more...thats it maximize is def my favorite......

just waiiiiting on my container to arive.....soon.....i hope lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review bro, much appreciated! Jacked is def good stuff, but maximize v.2 takes pre-workouts to the next level IMO.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Ok I logged two containers of Maximize a while ago and i loved the stuff...the only con i thought was taste....i hated it

I thought this stuff was the best stuff I ever tried since the first time i tried "jacked" the original

Well i am outa maximize, and i should be getting one sent to my house.....SOOON I HOPE!!!! *hint hint* u guys said ur out i stock i tried to contact david, but idk if my email went through

So in the mean time i used my last day at GNC to BOGO jack3d bubblegum grape with Plasmajet using my employee purchase and goldcard for 27 dollars...lol a steal
So ive been using jack3d now and i have to say it is way weaker now when compared to maximize.....
Three scoops jack3d is about 1 scoop of Maximize in the energy department

Beta alanine is more intense in jack3d....
Pumps, and vascularity of much less with jack3d....but i am taking pink magic with ginko pre workout so that helps
So basically, jack3d tastes better, and you tingle more...thats it maximize is def my favorite......
just waiiiiting on my container to arive.....soon.....i hope lol
NICE! Glad you are liking it.. I agree, the strength is on a whole other level!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximize made me puke me guts out for four hours when I did intense workouts. So I'm back to jack3d :p it does its job for me. I did get alot longer and lasting energy from max. Jack3d gets me through the first hour and it actually comes back and I hit a second wind if I make it to like 75 mins. But I wish this stuff didt make me so sick. I did use smaller doses when I sprint trained last spring it was nice :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize made me puke me guts out for four hours when I did intense workouts. So I'm back to jack3d :p it does its job for me. I did get alot longer and lasting energy from max. Jack3d gets me through the first hour and it actually comes back and I hit a second wind if I make it to like 75 mins. But I wish this stuff didt make me so sick. I did use smaller doses when I sprint trained last spring it was nice :)
You were vomiting from maximize? How soon after taking it? What it just a nausea feeling, projectile vomiting, etc. More info bro! I am interested!

Mike

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review!

I'm not sure which one I like more, I havn't used Jack3d for a bit, I'm sure I'll end up getting a bottle of each tho, there both good pre-workouts.

I still think N2KTS is the best pre-workout supp:D, I'm using whiteflood right now, I think it's pretty bad ass too, stacked with Purple Wraath is even better :D

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welll, Basically I took it, hit the gym, went through my whole workout, I mean I felt awesome and I went pretty hard... haha. I came home, showered up, drank my shake, and I started feelin pretty tired so I went to sit down and watch a movie. I was watchin like 15 mins and I started getting really hot, and sweating and I walked upstairs and out to my porch to get some air, and TADA. and then again in like 45 mins. after that I was fine. Im not saying it was all Maxv2s fault, i mean it could have just been a fluke thing but I know I do often start to overheat, and it happens alot more often when I workout/take supps more often. Im not exactly sure but I never get too bad on Jack3d. and also on Maximize I would still be on edge like 5hours later haha, a little too long for me. I like that there isnt much crash but it was almost too much for me.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gotten that overheating feeling before from some pre-workouts.

I only tried MaximizeV2 twice, I thought it was pretty strong, I def plan on ordering a bottle after my current stack, just because I really like the ingredient profile, it seems like it's more geared for athletic performance compared to most pre-workouts that have AAKG.

If they would just add in some GPLC then it would be the perfect pre-workout lol ;)

thegirten

thegirten

Awards
maximize upset my stomach almost immidiately. Jack3d works for me, not jittery and I dont spend my gym time on the toilet.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I have no idea and yea I mean it would be hardcore for like long practices and stuff in sports your right.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I have no idea and yea I mean it would be hardcore for like long practices and stuff in sports your right.
My only concern with using it for sports is calf pumps. Back in high school, I played pretty competitive hockey, and took a pre-workout product before practice (Not maximize, this was years ago) and my calves got so damn pumped they bruised and I spent 45 mins on the trainers table getting them massaged out just to walk around in agony lmao.

Stupid decision! Always try it with a practice, never first time during a game/competition because the pumps are strong from maximize v.2 imo.

Mike

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hha heck yea I can see that. Just like I mentioned on another thread anytime I take creatine or anything pwos that cause a pump like jack3d, I always get a pump so bad that It feels more like a cramp. I mentioned that I can only lift like 75% when I get pumped too hard. Welll I was working out and taking jack3d during track season, and even though I wasnt using it during practices, I still experiences a cramping sensation towards the end of my sprints. like 200 Id hit my last 30 m and just lose control of my legs. I wish I had just sucked it up, went hardcore for track and forgot about lifting but I love it too much :p hopefully I can switch over to something else this year before season.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. Was going to use maximize to get pumped before a flag football game sunday. Hmm makes me wonder now!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. Was going to use maximize to get pumped before a flag football game sunday. Hmm makes me wonder now!!
It all depends on the person. I use it sometimes before playing full court basketball (the love of my life...even though I still suck at it) and don't ever have that problem. Then again, I never get calf pumps!

vascularity10

vascularity10

Awards
is anyone else who takes maximize a real stickler when trying to get one and a half scoops haha it takes me like ten tries to try and get the half scoop as close to half as possible, anyway love this product it has replaced my no explode which i was using for 4 years!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is anyone else who takes maximize a real stickler when trying to get one and a half scoops haha it takes me like ten tries to try and get the half scoop as close to half as possible, anyway love this product it has replaced my no explode which i was using for 4 years!
lol, glad it's working so good for you. I just use 1 scoop and throw in some BCAA's.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO, yea I do that, and it stirs up all the powder and it looks like smoke coming out of the bottle, goes up my nose and makes me friggin sneeze! haha

vascularity10

vascularity10

Awards
haha yes the smoke outta the bottle everytime!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5 scoops before my game sunday...WHOA!!! I felt like I was tooo alert...LOL Never go a game without it now....But only 1 scoop..LOL

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.5 scoops before my game sunday...WHOA!!! I felt like I was tooo alert...LOL Never go a game without it now....But only 1 scoop..LOL
we should have the sample packs out soon...those are going to 1.25 scoops for this exact reason.

At first I suggested 1.5 scoops, but after seeing so many users saying "OMFG I CANT HANDLE 1.5 SCOOPS!" we had to scale it down :)

It truly is the most powerful pre-wo I have ever tired. :bling:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally scaled my dose down to about that, although I just eye ball it and don't pay all to much attention haha. At first I was doing 1.5, now down to 1 scoop, and like a 1/4 or 1/8 of the scooper.

Hands down, scoop for scoop, strongest on the market, at least that I have seen.

Mike