Hemavol Q

omg

omg

Awards
why no more then 4 times weeks? is x high b12 or other?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I truly forget the exact scientific reason, but you don't want your body to become over saturated with it. Ideally you want it to be fresh each time you use it. Hopefully one of the other reps who knows this answer will chime in tomorrow, or I will contact them for you :)

Mike

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
the reason we dont advise more than 4x per week is because NO synthase can only be up-regulated so often before the response diminishes.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
same reason behind plasmajet i believe.....I found two gnc's within 999 miles of Mechanicsburg PA that had hemavol in stock i believe they were actually within 300 but i cant remember last week was my last day

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
same reason behind plasmajet i believe.....I found two gnc's within 999 miles of Mechanicsburg PA that had hemavol in stock i believe they were actually within 300 but i cant remember last week was my last day
Where in PA is that, I live in PA.. lehigh valley, allentown area.. hour from philly.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
haha, yea they are slowly getting distributed around the stores in the US. We are very excited to be in there!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
mechanicsburg is near harrisburg, 10 miles away....I moved from there to Williamsport PA where i am going through Penn college's PA program....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your not far from me at all, I was sitting for the Nclex Licensure Exam for nursing this morning with some girls from Williamsport, thats how close we are. Penn as in Upenn, or state?

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Penn college of Tech ....its affiliated with Penn state, the seal is on our diploma, but they do keep some autonomy i guess, its weird but cool LLWS is here now

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Penn college of Tech ....its affiliated with Penn state, the seal is on our diploma, but they do keep some autonomy i guess, its weird but cool LLWS is here now
OO aite that makes sense bro.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feels good to have just gotten another bottle of Hemovol...back to business now:):)
LUCKY!! I need another bottle!!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HemaVol is where it's at. Would you guys be interested in a powder version?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HemaVol is where it's at. Would you guys be interested in a powder version?
I would def enjoy a powder version more, but for now I just popped my 10 caps and chugged my energy drink and now I'm off to the gym for a wicked leg pump:D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would def enjoy a powder version more, but for now I just popped my 10 caps and chugged my energy drink and now I'm off to the gym for a wicked leg pump:D
Yikes! Training legs with hemavol just flat out hurts from the pumps!!