Hemavol Q

  1. Hemavol Q


    why no more then 4 times weeks? is x high b12 or other?


  2. I truly forget the exact scientific reason, but you don't want your body to become over saturated with it. Ideally you want it to be fresh each time you use it. Hopefully one of the other reps who knows this answer will chime in tomorrow, or I will contact them for you

    Mike

  3. ok im waiting thx... i love this stuff
    •   
       


  4. the reason we dont advise more than 4x per week is because NO synthase can only be up-regulated so often before the response diminishes.
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  5. same reason behind plasmajet i believe.....I found two gnc's within 999 miles of Mechanicsburg PA that had hemavol in stock i believe they were actually within 300 but i cant remember last week was my last day
    PA-S, - TROPINOL REVIEW (SPONSORED)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165581-iforce-tropinol-xmas.html#post2679944

  6. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    same reason behind plasmajet i believe.....I found two gnc's within 999 miles of Mechanicsburg PA that had hemavol in stock i believe they were actually within 300 but i cant remember last week was my last day
    Where in PA is that, I live in PA.. lehigh valley, allentown area.. hour from philly.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    same reason behind plasmajet i believe.....I found two gnc's within 999 miles of Mechanicsburg PA that had hemavol in stock i believe they were actually within 300 but i cant remember last week was my last day
    haha, yea they are slowly getting distributed around the stores in the US. We are very excited to be in there!
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  8. mechanicsburg is near harrisburg, 10 miles away....I moved from there to Williamsport PA where i am going through Penn college's PA program....
    PA-S, - TROPINOL REVIEW (SPONSORED)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165581-iforce-tropinol-xmas.html#post2679944

  9. Your not far from me at all, I was sitting for the Nclex Licensure Exam for nursing this morning with some girls from Williamsport, thats how close we are. Penn as in Upenn, or state?

  10. Penn college of Tech ....its affiliated with Penn state, the seal is on our diploma, but they do keep some autonomy i guess, its weird but cool LLWS is here now
    PA-S, - TROPINOL REVIEW (SPONSORED)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/165581-iforce-tropinol-xmas.html#post2679944

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    Penn college of Tech ....its affiliated with Penn state, the seal is on our diploma, but they do keep some autonomy i guess, its weird but cool LLWS is here now
    OO aite that makes sense bro.

    Mike

  12. Feels good to have just gotten another bottle of Hemovol...back to business now

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Feels good to have just gotten another bottle of Hemovol...back to business now
    LUCKY!! I need another bottle!!!!!

  14. ME TOO!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  15. HemaVol is where it's at. Would you guys be interested in a powder version?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    HemaVol is where it's at. Would you guys be interested in a powder version?
    I would def enjoy a powder version more, but for now I just popped my 10 caps and chugged my energy drink and now I'm off to the gym for a wicked leg pump
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I would def enjoy a powder version more, but for now I just popped my 10 caps and chugged my energy drink and now I'm off to the gym for a wicked leg pump
    Yikes! Training legs with hemavol just flat out hurts from the pumps!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemavol
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 08:19 PM
  2. hemavol
    By Eric160 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 11:25 AM
  3. Hemavol questions
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Log in
Log in