Adipoxil Review

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well hello everyone. Some of you may know that I was selected to run Adipoxil. I threw in the middle of a log I had already but due to the crazy changes, I decided to write up a seperate final review.

Ok here goes.
First and foermost the biggest thing I noticed after the first cap was the cayenne after taste in my burps.Not a bad thing, I love spicy. After I took it I noticed pretty good energy, definitley no crash what so ever. When I bumped it up to two caps. The energy was more pronounced and I was really focused. Kind of like having tunnel vision, but not in a bad way. Im a big guy with an everlasting appetite. It did not really do much for me as an hunger suppresant. I did though seem to sweat alot after the doses, especially when I was exercising. Could fill buckets with all the sweat.As far as actual weight loss, I ended up losing a total of 5 pounds. I did lean out alot, but I seemed to have gained some muscle due to my new gym membership.

So overall Great product. I just need something else next time I run it to help with hunger. I will be running it again soon. There were a few different factors that make me want to say I could have gotten a little more out of it, but LIFE happens.

I would like to thank Dave from Iforce for this opportunity, and will be purchasing this product for another run in the near future.

I hope this helps anyone with questions on this product. Feel free to ask me anything. I might have left something out.:veryhappy:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review. The cayenne was also very noticable for me too. Seems like most people also sweat alot more on it as well. Glad you were able to see some of the benefits of Adipoxil.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said I plan on running it again, much more strict. I had a few LIFE changes that kinda mixed everything all up. But Yeah def. a solid product!!!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Like I said I plan on running it again, much more strict. I had a few LIFE changes that kinda mixed everything all up. But Yeah def. a solid product!!!
awesome bro! Thanks for the review.

Cutting is a very involved process. I know I have to focus 110% when dieting for competition.. just a couple days off or a few meals off can throw you off track.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome honest review man! The after tastes burps still get me, I have yet to get use to em!

Mike