Testabolan V2... The dark horse of Natural Anabolics! Learn About TV2 in here!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I put this together to answer some commonly asked questions on Testabolan V2 and also educate people who may not have heard of this awesome natural anabolic. Here is a detailed explanation of how this product works, the science behind it, and why each ingredient is included and how they interact with each other!

Starting off with Divanil, the star of the product and the base of the formula

3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)

This is the main ingredient because it dramatically raises your body's Free Testosterone levels by deactivating SHBG.

Here are excerpts on Divanils Effects on SHBG compared to other ingredients:
The natural lignans (−)-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (1), (−)-matairesinol (2), (−)-secoisolariciresinol (3), (±)-enterolactone (4), (±)-enterodiol (5), and nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA) (6) reduce the binding of 3H-labeled 5α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) to human sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). (−)-3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (1) has the highest binding affinity (Ka = 3.2 ± 1.7 × 106 M-1) of all lignans investigated so far.
Lignans from the Roots of Urtica dioica and their Metabolites Bind to Human Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)

Polar extracts of the stinging nettle (Urtica dioica L.) roots contain the lignans (+)-neoolivil, (-)-secoisolariciresinol, dehydrodiconiferyl alcohol, isolariciresinol, pinoresinol, and 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. These compounds were either isolated from Urtica roots, or obtained semisynthetically. Their affinity to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) was tested in an in vitro assay. The affinity of (-)-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran was outstandingly high.

What is SHBG and why should I care?

Here is a detailed explanation, Sex hormone binding globulin: origin, function and clinical significance.

But what you really need to know, is that SHBG is what makes the difference between Free and Bound testosterone. ONLY free testosterone can exert its effects on the Androgen Receptor. The androgen receptor is one chief way your body activates all of its muscle growth mechanisms To put this in perspective... normally your body deactivates up to [size=+1]98%
[/size]of its own testosterone! Even a 1% increase will be increasing your anabolic Free Testosterone by 50%!

So with Divanil, we can get our free testosterone levels jacked up so that androgen receptors are firing on all cylinders. So how can we take andvantage of this??? Read on!

Ecdysterone

With our androgen receptors fully saturated, the best way to take advantage is to increase MPS, or muscle protein synthesis. This process is how your body builds and repairs a muscle after you train it (causing hypertrophy). That is where Ecdysterone comes into play. Ecdy has been proven to increase protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. This will allow you to recover faster and build more muscle mass than ever before, and also eliminate the chance of

But why stop there? If there is one thing that will help support this process of growth and repair, its increasing your body's Growth Hormone levels...

Mucuna Pruriens (50% L-Dopa)
The structure of L-Dopa

Our Mucuna Puriens are standardized for 50% L-Dopa. This is an extremely potent dose of L-Dopa. What is L-Dopa? L-Dopa is your quickest way to get your growth hormone levels off the charts like we just discussed.

Here is an article detailing the process:
L-Dopa Stimulates Release of Hypothalamic Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone in Humans
L-Dopa Stimulates Release of Hypothalamic Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone in Humans -- CHIHARA et al. 62 (3): 466 -- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism
With growth hormone levels spiked, we will be blasting our muscles with glucose and amino acids at a dramatically increased rate. It is these nutrients that build muscle mass, and give your muscles that full hard, dense look.
So between these 3 awesome compounds we will have jacked up free testosterone, boosted protein synthesis, glucose and amino acid uptake, and raised Growth Hormone levels... A perfect recipe for an anabolic environment. But all of this depends on ONE CRITICAL FACTOR.. TRAINING INTENSITY!!

Your workouts are the spark that creates the fire of muscle growth. Without an intense stimulating workout our muscles have no reason to adapt and grow. We need to address this issue, and the most efficient way of doing so is with a potent Adaptogen...

Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)

Rhodiola is an Adaptogen. An adaptogen is used a natural herb that is proposed to increase the body’s resistance to stress, trauma, anxiety and fatigue. This leads to a less catabolic environment during training and recovery, and more anabolism for tissue repair as well as increased energy levels. So those intense workouts will stay intense, and you will not fall victim to overtraining and inefficient recovery. Adding Rhodiola Rosea to Testabolan V2 was a no brainer, it allows you to train harder, train longer, and increases recovery and adaptations.

The last ingredient in Testabolan V2 is a truly underappreciated compound. The reason that you probably have never heard of it or seen it is because it isnt cheap, and its not that easy to source. But of course we didnt let that stop us from using it. This compound is the final piece of the puzzle to maximizing your natural anabolism with Testabolan V2.

Humanofort

Humanofort is an Isolated embryonic oglio-peptide, this peptide is extracted from chicken eggs. This peptide contains naturally occurring IGF-1 and IGF-2 (insulin like growth factors 1 and 2), FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), and CTGF (connective tissue growth factors). In addition to these growth factors, Humanofort is also increases the conversion of Cholesterol to Testosterone conversion via STAR Protein hormone.

So the key here is to continue the cycle that we created with Divanil. Divanil works by maximizing the free testosterone that your body has. It does this by deactivating SHBG, it doesnt really have much to do with ACTUAL production of testosterone.... thats where Humanofort comes into play. We have an ingredient that can drive test levels up by increasing the cholesterol to testosterone conversion, this will augment the Divanil, because a path has been cleared for that testosterone to remain unbound and ready to activate the androgen receptor.

So if you havent heard of testabolan V2 or werent sure how the product works, now you can see why it really is the most potent natural anabolic on the market. Nothing will get your body into an anabolic state faster and stronger than Testabolan V2!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there any logs of TV2 that you can link?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established

suresha

Awards
  • Established
What's goodie Dave? i'm ready to submit an app. ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's Go.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
What's goodie Dave? i'm ready to submit an app. ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's Go.
i am putting some things together first :) going up today, I had a long weekend haha

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I bet, hope you enjoyed yourself, Big Homie. Out here in Fl. it's been in the 100's all week so you know where we been; at that beach, then we been coming home and getting the grill going. I probably put on a few pounds just over the weekend from how much i been eating, but i'm not complaining:food::thumbsup:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet, hope you enjoyed yourself, Big Homie. Out here in Fl. it's been in the 100's all week so you know where we been; at that beach, then we been coming home and getting the grill going. I probably put on a few pounds just over the weekend from how much i been eating, but i'm not complaining:food::thumbsup:
Damn that sounds good right now haha

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I put this together to answer some commonly asked questions on Testabolan V2 and also educate people who may not have heard of this awesome natural anabolic. Here is a detailed explanation of how this product works, the science behind it, and why each ingredient is included and how they interact with each other!

Starting off with Divanil, the star of the product and the base of the formula

3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)

This is the main ingredient because it dramatically raises your body's Free Testosterone levels by deactivating SHBG.

Here are excerpts on Divanils Effects on SHBG compared to other ingredients:

What is SHBG and why should I care?

Here is a detailed explanation, Sex hormone binding globulin: origin, function and clinical significance.

But what you really need to know, is that SHBG is what makes the difference between Free and Bound testosterone. ONLY free testosterone can exert its effects on the Androgen Receptor. The androgen receptor is one chief way your body activates all of its muscle growth mechanisms To put this in perspective... normally your body deactivates up to [size=+1]98%
[/size]of its own testosterone! Even a 1% increase will be increasing your anabolic Free Testosterone by 50%!

So with Divanil, we can get our free testosterone levels jacked up so that androgen receptors are firing on all cylinders. So how can we take andvantage of this??? Read on!

Ecdysterone

With our androgen receptors fully saturated, the best way to take advantage is to increase MPS, or muscle protein synthesis. This process is how your body builds and repairs a muscle after you train it (causing hypertrophy). That is where Ecdysterone comes into play. Ecdy has been proven to increase protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. This will allow you to recover faster and build more muscle mass than ever before, and also eliminate the chance of

But why stop there? If there is one thing that will help support this process of growth and repair, its increasing your body's Growth Hormone levels...

Mucuna Pruriens (50% L-Dopa)
The structure of L-Dopa

Our Mucuna Puriens are standardized for 50% L-Dopa. This is an extremely potent dose of L-Dopa. What is L-Dopa? L-Dopa is your quickest way to get your growth hormone levels off the charts like we just discussed.

Here is an article detailing the process:
L-Dopa Stimulates Release of Hypothalamic Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone in Humans
L-Dopa Stimulates Release of Hypothalamic Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone in Humans -- CHIHARA et al. 62 (3): 466 -- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism
With growth hormone levels spiked, we will be blasting our muscles with glucose and amino acids at a dramatically increased rate. It is these nutrients that build muscle mass, and give your muscles that full hard, dense look.
So between these 3 awesome compounds we will have jacked up free testosterone, boosted protein synthesis, glucose and amino acid uptake, and raised Growth Hormone levels... A perfect recipe for an anabolic environment. But all of this depends on ONE CRITICAL FACTOR.. TRAINING INTENSITY!!

Your workouts are the spark that creates the fire of muscle growth. Without an intense stimulating workout our muscles have no reason to adapt and grow. We need to address this issue, and the most efficient way of doing so is with a potent Adaptogen...

Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)

Rhodiola is an Adaptogen. An adaptogen is used a natural herb that is proposed to increase the body’s resistance to stress, trauma, anxiety and fatigue. This leads to a less catabolic environment during training and recovery, and more anabolism for tissue repair as well as increased energy levels. So those intense workouts will stay intense, and you will not fall victim to overtraining and inefficient recovery. Adding Rhodiola Rosea to Testabolan V2 was a no brainer, it allows you to train harder, train longer, and increases recovery and adaptations.

The last ingredient in Testabolan V2 is a truly underappreciated compound. The reason that you probably have never heard of it or seen it is because it isnt cheap, and its not that easy to source. But of course we didnt let that stop us from using it. This compound is the final piece of the puzzle to maximizing your natural anabolism with Testabolan V2.

Humanofort

Humanofort is an Isolated embryonic oglio-peptide, this peptide is extracted from chicken eggs. This peptide contains naturally occurring IGF-1 and IGF-2 (insulin like growth factors 1 and 2), FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), and CTGF (connective tissue growth factors). In addition to these growth factors, Humanofort is also increases the conversion of Cholesterol to Testosterone conversion via STAR Protein hormone.

So the key here is to continue the cycle that we created with Divanil. Divanil works by maximizing the free testosterone that your body has. It does this by deactivating SHBG, it doesnt really have much to do with ACTUAL production of testosterone.... thats where Humanofort comes into play. We have an ingredient that can drive test levels up by increasing the cholesterol to testosterone conversion, this will augment the Divanil, because a path has been cleared for that testosterone to remain unbound and ready to activate the androgen receptor.

So if you havent heard of testabolan V2 or werent sure how the product works, now you can see why it really is the most potent natural anabolic on the market. Nothing will get your body into an anabolic state faster and stronger than Testabolan V2!
Look really good on paper ! Will be watching log !

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Can We take it with carbohydrate containing foods....I always though GH and glucose were a no-no

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
ill log it if i can get a bottle :)

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
<- hint....nudges......then punches u in the face...GIVE ME A BOTTLE......please.....

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
<- hint....nudges......then punches u in the face...GIVE ME A BOTTLE......please.....
ha we will see about that.. i will definitely keep it in mind!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just baught 2 bottles to use with my Nutrex T-up black DAA, Should a go for 2 or 3 serving per day ? I am at 215-220 right now on a moderate carb, fat and high protein diet.:32:

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Just baught 2 bottles to use with my Nutrex T-up black DAA, Should a go for 2 or 3 serving per day ? I am at 215-220 right now on a moderate carb, fat and high protein diet.:32:
I would do 2 servings of 2 capsules per day, for 2 weeks, and then if you want to bump it up then go for it.

You are going to like it I think it would work really well with DAA!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would do 2 servings of 2 capsules per day, for 2 weeks, and then if you want to bump it up then go for it.

You are going to like it I think it would work really well with DAA!
Ye this is what I read ! I will keep this tread alive after I try Testabolan V2 ! thank you for your help !

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
cool yea let us know how it went!

jasper

Awards
Got TestV2 and TT33. Is this a decent stack? I just got off Epistane and grew much more than expected... need to cut and keep as much as possible.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those two pair good together, but if your in PCT with epistane, do not drop your calories a lot to cut at this time or you will risk losing everything you just put on. Make sure you are at least 8 weeks post cycle before you start trying to cut via caloric reduction.

Mike

mistic

mistic

Awards
I just got my first order of Testabolan V2 and it only lists three ingredients, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, and Narangin. Where's the L-dopa, Rhodiola and Humanafort?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my first order of Testabolan V2 and it only lists three ingredients, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, and Narangin. Where's the L-dopa, Rhodiola and Humanafort?
It was reformulated. IMO the new Testabolan > the one Testabolan.

mistic

mistic

Awards
It was reformulated. IMO the new Testabolan > the one Testabolan.
Do you mean it was reformulated with the same version number? My bottle says V2. When I ordered I thought I was getting the l-dopa in it. Thanks for the quick reply.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mean it was reformulated with the same version number? My bottle says V2. When I ordered I thought I was getting the l-dopa in it. Thanks for the quick reply.
Correct. It's still called Testabolan V2. Where did you order it from?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got the newer version of v.2 which is far superior IMO after running both several times, to the one you are talking about.

Mike

mistic

mistic

Awards
You got the newer version of v.2 which is far superior IMO after running both several times, to the one you are talking about.

Mike
Since you're an iForce rep, could you explain a little about why it's better? I'm a 52 yo trying to be 40ish, so I've been trying alot of different products and combinations with alot of background research. I just want to know what I'm trying and didn't realize there were two Tv2's. Thanks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The inclusions of ALCAR makes tv2 more focused on its goal, free test elevation. Neither ldopa, humanofort, or Ecdy can raise free test, while ALCAR offers that benefit plus many more.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you're an iForce rep, could you explain a little about why it's better? I'm a 52 yo trying to be 40ish, so I've been trying alot of different products and combinations with alot of background research. I just want to know what I'm trying and didn't realize there were two Tv2's. Thanks.
Sorry, didn't see this until now. I don't get on abminds.com everyday :(. Vaughn said, basically what I would have :).

Mike