Advantra-Z is the REAL Synephrine, Learn More In Here!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Why does iForce use Advantra Z for Adipoxil?

Don't settle for cheap synephrine!

With the all of the various forms of synephrine available, its often looked over just where synephrine comes from in the food supply. After all, dietary supplement ingredients are based on compounds found naturally occuring in nature. Synephrine has arguably become THE most effective fat burning agent since the ban of ephedrine. We at iForce agree, and there is NO better source for the fat burning effects of synephrine than ADVANTRA Z, from its original source, the bitter orange.

For those who want clear cut scientific information, Advantra Z® is protected under Canadian Patent 2,248,845 and U.S. Patents 6,224,873; 6,316,499; 6,340,481; 6,340,482.

U.S. Patent 6,224,873: Regulation of appetite, body weight and athletic function with materials derived from citrus varieties
U.S. Patent 6,316,499: Methods for increasing the muscle mass of a human with materials derived from citrus varieties
U.S. Patent 6,340,481: Regulation of athletic function with materials derived from citrus varieties
U.S. Patent 6,340,482: Methods for inducing weight loss in a human with materials derived from Citrus varieties

Here is a DETAILED article on the Mechanism Of Action

http://www.nutratechinc.com/advz/UploadedFiles/Advantra Z Mechanism of Action.pdf

Some Cliffs for those who arent going to read the whole thing...

Synephrine is a POTENT fat burning ingredient, but in nature, it naturally occurs with several other amines.

"Advantra Z® is an extract of the Chinese herb zhi-shi (immature Bitter Orange; Citrus aurantium). The extract contains alkaloids which are related to the ephedrine alkaloids and have similar effects on metabolism and breakdown of fat, that is, they increase the metabolic rate, and they also increase the rate of breakdown of stored fat (lipolysis) in the body (Jones, 1998). The alkaloids present in Advantra Z® include synephrine, hordenine, octopamine, tyramine and N-methyltyramine."

So when taking Advantra Z, you are also getting FOUR other amines that support the fat burning effects of Synephrine.

How does AdvantraZ Work?

• activates the peripheral ß3-receptors
    elicit release of noradrenaline (norepinephrine) from presynaptic sites
    activates both α- and ß-adrenoceptors
    activation of ß-receptors results in stimulation of adenylate cyclase
    increases intracellular levels of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)
    Increases the Basal Metabolic Rate
Advantra Z, the Fat Burning Powerhouse pf Adipoxil
So what kind of Synephrine does YOUR fat burner have? iForce's Adipoxil uses the highest dose of Advantra Z Synephrine on the market. And the quality is proven in the ridiculous fat burning potency of Adipoxil. Adipoxil users are reporting amazing fat loss and energy, now you know why!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir for the info and the link up, always been interested in this one.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info Dave, thanks for putting this up for everyone to see how good it really is.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir for the info and the link up, always been interested in this one.
No problem! I think its often overlooked what "synephrine" actually is and where it comes from.

Advantra Z is my favorite stim by far!
Its a great stim, and a great fat burner, the best of both worlds!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Apidoxil kicked my but it is strrtrrrroooong stuff I always do two scoops maximize but one apidoxil pill was more than enough for me

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apidoxil kicked my but it is strrtrrrroooong stuff I always do two scoops maximize but one apidoxil pill was more than enough for me
Haha awesome to hear! It's good stuff, I take it for pick up energy when I have 12 hour hospital shifts.. I start with 1, if im not good in 30 mins, ill take a 2nd.