Maximize and Drug test

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I have to get a 12 pannel drug test in a week for school, will i pass if i take Maximize2 the night before...? My main concern is geranium....several customers have said "a friend of a friend took OEP or jacked and failed for amphetamines"

ps.....Iforce is still not in gnc to my knowledge....i searched the whole database

and did u guys get my email update?

iForce

Awards
  • Established
There should be no way you fail a drug test while on mxv2. GNC will have it in stock shortly.

Who did u send the email to?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I have to get a 12 pannel drug test in a week for school, will i pass if i take Maximize2 the night before...? My main concern is geranium....several customers have said "a friend of a friend took OEP or jacked and failed for amphetamines"

ps.....Iforce is still not in gnc to my knowledge....i searched the whole database

and did u guys get my email update?
yes i think i got your email ill double check

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I am not stating that you definitely would, but I would be careful as well. I have heard that Geranium can cause a false positive for an amphetamine. There is not one single ingredient in MV2 that is illegal or even unethical for that matter, but I would took into this, before taking your chances.

On a side note, MV2 is an EXCELLENT product!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
its not for athletics, its for PA school, standard 10 or 12 pannel drug test, i have heard the rumors about geranium oil as well...that was my main concern.....

i sent my email address in a PM i dont know how to view ppls email addresses or i would have just sent one

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not for athletics, its for PA school, standard 10 or 12 pannel drug test, i have heard the rumors about geranium oil as well...that was my main concern.....

i sent my email address in a PM i dont know how to view ppls email addresses or i would have just sent one
I just took a 12 panel drug test for my RN position that I just started; I was taking maximize, hell I even took it that morning and passed.

Good luck with PA School, I was going for that, but soon dropped out and switched to nursing after shadowing for 25 hours. It's a great job, but very busy!!! I work on a Critical Care Cardiac Unit, we have about 6 PA's who work there frickin asses off the whole time while the docs kick back!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not stating that you definitely would, but I would be careful as well. I have heard that Geranium can cause a false positive for an amphetamine. There is not one single ingredient in MV2 that is illegal or even unethical for that matter, but I would took into this, before taking your chances.

On a side note, MV2 is an EXCELLENT product!
Glad you like it! OP, you shouldn't have any problems, all our ingredients are listed and are sourced from reliable sources and tested but if you're that concerned then just don't take it the day before. Either way, I think you'll be fine.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
K thanks guys... Iforce Dave, I sent You my email in a PM if u send me urs i can just send an email to u

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I just took a 12 panel drug test for my RN position that I just started; I was taking maximize, hell I even took it that morning and passed.

Good luck with PA School, I was going for that, but soon dropped out and switched to nursing after shadowing for 25 hours. It's a great job, but very busy!!! I work on a Critical Care Cardiac Unit, we have about 6 PA's who work there frickin asses off the whole time while the docs kick back!!

Yeah PAs work their tail off but I dont see me doing cardiac at all i hated when i shadowed, as of now Im thinking either, orthopedics, dermatology, or just family practice

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah PAs work their tail off but I dont see me doing cardiac at all i hated when i shadowed, as of now Im thinking either, orthopedics, dermatology, or just family practice
You'll be fine with whatever you decide to do bro. Depending on what state you will be licensed in, you'll be given more autonomy to do as you wish. Working in an office would be far superior than in a hospital IMO. Im going back to school to become a nurse practitioner in pediatric oncology, and I hope/cant wait to get a job in a Pediatric Clinic.