TT-33

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Can you use TT-33 solo?

I'm asking because I read that you have to use ____ after TT-33 for "thyroidal therapy". Makes it sound that you need a PCT for TT-33

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
you can use it solo,some use 7-keto at 200mg ed for 30days and you can also throw in some kelp to help out,but you don't have to do this if you don't want to.I do because you also keep getting fat burning effects when i run the 7-keto after.plus it is good for the thyroid also.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
So it does not require anything else after like a PCT?

Planning on stacking TT-33/Black Cats

iForce

Awards
  • Established
No need for PCT. TT-33 will not shutdown your thyroid.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to run pct after TT33, although some if running it at higher dosages outside the recommended range of 2-4 caps a day tend to enjoy running lean xtreme after.

Mike

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Yes, many women now. We have over a 95% success rate with women on tt-33, 2-4/day is all the will every need

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, many women now. We have over a 95% success rate with women on tt-33, 2-4/day is all the will every need
My girl included, shes on the small side, 4`11 about 105lbs. 2 caps, 1am, and 1pm is working steady for her.. she reports no sides as well.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
i like reccommending LX after tt33 just to keep the fat loss cycle going, its not neccessarily for PCT. just because IMO if you are going to cut, it should be 8-12 weeks to really make a change

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you use TT-33 solo?

I'm asking because I read that you have to use ____ after TT-33 for "thyroidal therapy". Makes it sound that you need a PCT for TT-33
1. You can run the stuff solo but the only thing you can consider is Lethargy
2. Use 4 caps a day some use 6 and the last dose pre-bed
3. check your diet before your body start EAT your muscles (due the increase in the metabolism)
4. The body regulate the thyroids not matter if you use (real hormones or isomers of T3-T4) and the stuff NOT is hepatoxic
5. Prepare to Feel the Force!

Enjoy is a Great Product!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. You can run the stuff solo but the only thing you can consider is Lethargy
2. Use 4 caps a day some use 6 and the last dose pre-bed
3. check your diet before your body start EAT your muscles (due the increase in the metabolism)
4. The body regulate the thyroids not matter if you use (real hormones or isomers of T3-T4) and the stuff NOT is hepatoxic
5. Prepare to Feel the Force!

Enjoy is a Great Product!
Solid post! :)

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Any need to take a break between bottles? If so, How long?

I enjoyed using TT-33 and plan on using it again.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can use it solo,some use 7-keto at 200mg ed for 30days and you can also throw in some kelp to help out,but you don't have to do this if you don't want to.I do because you also keep getting fat burning effects when i run the 7-keto after.plus it is good for the thyroid also.
i would definitely do the above posted for the tt33 ^^^^^^^^^^^ this is great advice.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TT-33 is like prohormones in the thryoid world right? (they convert to real hormones or isomers of T3-T4 is this correct?)

If so do any I force reps know what percent tt-33 convert to to t-3, and t-4?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
TT-33 is like prohormones in the thryoid world right? (they convert to real hormones or isomers of T3-T4 is this correct?)

If so do any I force reps know what percent tt-33 convert to to t-3, and t-4?
its not quantifiable unfortunately, but the conversion is very high

805bgtymer

Awards
dude I took 4 caps a day for 4 weeks and got nada from this stuff. I was on a calorie restricted keto-diet and took it with an eca stack. Zero from it. A side note is when I stopped the TT-33 I started taking alpha burn from Rpn and started seeing results after the first week. Maybe I just didn't respond well to the supplement. Personally I wont anything from Iforce again. My 2cents....and also I'm not saying Iforce doesn't have other products that work, Im just not willing to try them after this. Fyi

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its not quantifiable unfortunately, but the conversion is very high
okay well I know cytomel(liothyronine sodium)(one of the chemicals tt-33 converts to is recommended for bodybuilders at NO MORE THAN 75 mvg per day

and

A couple guys a know recommend I use it for 6-8 weeks at 6-8 capsules per day because they said 4 does not do much. I talked with Dusty on facebook and ignored the label and used it for like over 8 weeks.

Synthroid(levothyroxine sodium)(which this also converts to right?) for bodybuilders is recommend at 150-200 mcg. no more than 250 and that is pushing it pretty hard.

this is recommended at the very maximum six weeks or you can screw you your thyroid for life. I say this because it is true. Facts!

and it is always recommended to taper up and back down with these. these are powerful and if abused can cause side effects.I am thinking 6-8 weeks

I know the label says 4 capsules but is this for your average gym goer and can you guess what these convert to? someone can really mess themselves up if they do not have knowledge of the dosing in my opinion .

or is there weight dose recommendations off the top of your head you can recommend? and for how long?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
okay well I know cytomel(liothyronine sodium)(one of the chemicals tt-33 converts to is recommended for bodybuilders at NO MORE THAN 75 mvg per day

and

A couple guys a know recommend I use it for 6-8 weeks at 6-8 capsules per day because they said 4 does not do much. I talked with Dusty on facebook and ignored the label and used it for like over 8 weeks.

Synthroid(levothyroxine sodium)(which this also converts to right?) for bodybuilders is recommend at 150-200 mcg. no more than 250 and that is pushing it pretty hard.

this is recommended at the very maximum six weeks or you can screw you your thyroid for life. I say this because it is true. Facts!

and it is always recommended to taper up and back down with these. these are powerful and if abused can cause side effects.I am thinking 6-8 weeks

I know the label says 4 capsules but is this for your average gym goer and can you guess what these convert to? someone can really mess themselves up if they do not have knowledge of the dosing in my opinion .

or is there weight dose recommendations off the top of your head you can recommend? and for how long?
Bump

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Isn't Adipoxil a better iForce thyroid product?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adipoxil contains stimulants whereas tt33 does not. Not everybody wants stimulants when dieting, but I personally prefer them :)

Mike

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Alpha T-2, Adipoxil, Biotest Original T-2 Pro, Alpha Burn.........AMAZING! Current stack..

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Very well, thanx "criticalbench"...Getting lean and vascular......and eating like crazy!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established

and

I always advise to dose based on bodyweight. For someone over 200 pounds I think 6 caps is doable, as for 8 caps, I cant say I would recommend it but I have seen people dose it that high. But a lot of people are in the 160-180 pound range, hence the dose of 4 is recommended generally speaking.

And also, part of the reason it may not be neccessary to taper is because there should be little to no impact on TSH levels. But it doesnt hurt to taper, if you are going to I would taper over 1-2 weeks going down 1-2 caps a day.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always advise to dose based on bodyweight. For someone over 200 pounds I think 6 caps is doable, as for 8 caps, I cant say I would recommend it but I have seen people dose it that high. But a lot of people are in the 160-180 pound range, hence the dose of 4 is recommended generally speaking.

And also, part of the reason it may not be neccessary to taper is because there should be little to no impact on TSH levels. But it doesnt hurt to taper, if you are going to I would taper over 1-2 weeks going down 1-2 caps a day.
Dave your know your information. Good answer, Thanks for helping.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
"Beware of supplements containing 3,5 diiodo-l-thryonine; this hormone has been shown to significantly suppress your natural TSH function"

Reading this and being a user of TT-33, Does raise certain concerns for me.

TT-33 did work, I did enjoy my cycle but I just don't like other Supp companies making claims such as that.

I'm under the impression that in whatever way, They thyroid will regulate it self quite quickly and shutdown should be me an issue.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Beware of supplements containing 3,5 diiodo-l-thryonine; this hormone has been shown to significantly suppress your natural TSH function"

TT-33 did work, I did enjoy my cycle but I just don't like other Supp companies making claims such as that.

I'm under the impression that in whatever way, They thyroid will regulate it self quite quickly and shutdown should be me an issue.
The thyroid gland is not permanently suppressed very easily. We recommend the dosages we do, and the lengths of cycles for a reason, to prevent any negative effects to the users of our products. To see major shutdown, one must either abuse the time frame, or dose. Both of which would have to far exceed the recommended IMO.

Mike

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

you can use until 600cmg daily your body can regulate the thyroids hormone output by itself by another use is therapeutic objective for these people is to reduce the size of their thyroid gland (which is going to, one hopes, reduce or eliminate the cancer cells).

a slowing of the thyroid activity translates to a lessening of the basal metabolism. One of the consequences of this is lowering of the temperature. During your diet, if you take your temperature each morning, you will easily detect a weakening of the thyroid gland.

Bracco D. 1993. Comparison of the metabolic and endocrine effects of 3,5,3'- triiodothyroacetic acid and thyroxine. J Clin Endo Metab. 77:220. Medline.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
dude I took 4 caps a day for 4 weeks and got nada from this stuff. I was on a calorie restricted keto-diet and took it with an eca stack. Zero from it. A side note is when I stopped the TT-33 I started taking alpha burn from Rpn and started seeing results after the first week. Maybe I just didn't respond well to the supplement. Personally I wont anything from Iforce again. My 2cents....and also I'm not saying Iforce doesn't have other products that work, Im just not willing to try them after this. Fyi
......Sooooo...u were on a keto diet...taking a ECA stack...and TT-33...and you noticed nadda from this, and so it was the TT-33 that did not work....:ntome:? Keto diet alone if done correctly and working out correctly alone will give you results. Keto with an ECA stick...if done correctly, will give you enhanced results! So with those two factors as well as taking TT-33 for 4 weeks, you got nothing?!!...and it was the TT-33's fault???? :thinking::hmmm:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
......Sooooo...u were on a keto diet...taking a ECA stack...and TT-33...and you noticed nadda from this, and so it was the TT-33 that did not work....:ntome:? Keto diet alone if done correctly and working out correctly alone will give you results. Keto with an ECA stick...if done correctly, will give you enhanced results! So with those two factors as well as taking TT-33 for 4 weeks, you got nothing?!!...and it was the TT-33's fault???? :thinking::hmmm:
If keto diet doesn't work alone, it clearly shows his diet and training are severely lacking regardless of supplements.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for bumping this thread if my question/concern is not relative to the original topic but for the sake of not creating another thread, I believe it is. I understand that this question may have already been addressed but I keep reading counter arguments and debates on the matter. So I want to just ask this once and hopefully I'll be able to receive a productive answer, once and for all. There have been questions and concerns regarding 3,5-T2 about its potential suppressive effect on TSH. On the other side, there have also been questions in regards to 3,3-T2 and if it has any effect at all on TSH.

So my question is does 3,5-T2 actually cause suppressive effects, when used ONLY in a manner as directed and cycled? And does 3,3-T2 have any positive effects at all on TSH, UCP activity, and overall energy expenditure?

I've gathered up as many studies as I can find relevant to this question. From what I've gathered, I came to the understanding that 3,5-T2 can be suppressive if used in supraphysiological doses. I have yet to be conclusive on 3,3-T2 in regards to having any thyroidmimetic properties. I'm bringing this up because I still have my TT-33 from the New Year's sale and would really like to run it, but just want to make sure that there really is no need for PCT, although I, personally, would still run something (like LX) afterwards, just to be safe. Also because there is another popular product out right now that claims that 3,5-T2 does cause suppression of TSH and is why it is not included in their product. I am not going to say who or what product it is, but it is at Nutra and it's not hard to guess. I am also not calling them out, but as a consumer it's hard to find something conclusive on the matter and would just like a solid answer. Here are the studies that I've gathered for now.

http://jme.endocrinology-journals.org/cgi/content/abstract/19/2/137
http://ajpregu.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/293/2/R877
http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/146/9/3959
http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/abstract/296/3/E497

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6T99-3TTK3XC-F&_user=10&_coverDate=05/22/1998&_rdoc=3&_fmt=high&_orig=browse&_origin=browse&_zone=rslt_list_item&_srch=doc-info(#toc#5109#1998#999379973#19841#FLP#display#Volume)&_cdi=5109&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_ct=13&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=f50b4d5f871cb730c538dab552147a91&searchtype=a

Also I understand all of these weren't done in vivo, but I'm a little short time here.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When i run TT-33 i run a PCT. To me I run this on my own terms and have concluded that a cheap effective PCT that also helps with my progress is a win win situation, even if suppression is absent.

i use 200mg PCT of 7-keto DHEA. It boosts TSH.

Do this and you should have nothing to worry about. I also add kelp in PCT for additional benefits.

I never actually expect permanent suppression from TT-33, i really do it to get things back to normal asap.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
When i run TT-33 i run a PCT. To me I run this on my own terms and have concluded that a cheap effective PCT that also helps with my progress is a win win situation, even if suppression is absent.

i use 200mg PCT of 7-keto DHEA. It boosts TSH.

Do this and you should have nothing to worry about. I also add kelp in PCT for additional benefits.

I never actually expect permanent suppression from TT-33, i really do it to get things back to normal asap.
I appreciate the input ax. That was pretty much what I was suggesting when I said that'd even if suppression is minimal, at recommended doses, I would still run something afterwards just to further increase my progress and/or maintain it.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
http://www.fasebj.org/cgi/content/full/19/11/1552

This study also shows, if I read it right, that not only does 3,5-T2 activate lipolysis, but does so without actually causing a thyrotoxic state, which can lead to hyperthyroidism. Now I don't think that entails that 3,5-T2 is not necessarily suppressive at super high doses, but I do believe it shows that there is no suppressive indications at the doses used in the study; also note that the study is on rats.

Also note that in the first part, the group that was fed the HFD and administered 3,5-T2 (DT2 rats) were 13% lighter and had 29% increase in energy expenditure vs D rats (HFD diet fed only). Also note that muscle mass did not vary between D and N groups. This backed up my original theory that TT-33 would be excellent on a CKD or carb-cycling routine, whereas others feel it would be waste to run it without carbs.

As you can see, I am pretty adamant on gathering factual data on both of these T2 isomers but can only find 3,5 studies and barely any data on 3,3. I'm going to keep scouting for it. By now I am convinced that 3,5 is active, and mildly convinced that it is suppressive even at low doses and proper PCT. On the other hand, I have yet to find anything on 3,3 in regards to it's activity. If anyone can chime in on 3,3 and can provide studies, that'd be great as it would help me place my order and not risk missing out on the current deals. I've already missed the labor day sale so I would like to score on the ones still standing.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like ever I said the Stuff Works but needs up the dose 4-8 caps is all depends of tolerance (Lethargy)

I see TT-33 bottle of 180 caps 6 caps a day is DA` Shiiiizzzzzzzzz :D

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
heres a thread worth of reading if your real set on finding tt-33 information

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/fat-loss-discussion/33142-i-force-reps-tt-33-conversation-rate.html
No offense, but that thread didn't really provide me with any new information. Both the studies that the one member posted, I've read. Both those studies look at 3,5-T2 and not 3,3-T2. I am not trying to find more data on TT-33 as a product, I am trying to find data on 3,3-T2, PERIOD. I can barely find any that conclusively states it's activity on energy expenditure/metabolism and/or increase in serum GH or TSH. I already have TT-33 and can vouch for it's effectiveness.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
like ever I said the Stuff Works but needs up the dose 4-8 caps is all depends of tolerance (Lethargy)

180 capsules? I thought only 120 were sold?

how long did you do tt-33 and how many caps per day?

No offense, but that thread didn't really provide me with any new information. Both the studies that the one member posted, I've read. Both those studies look at 3,5-T2 and not 3,3-T2. I am not trying to find more data on TT-33 as a product, I am trying to find data on 3,3-T2, PERIOD. I can barely find any that conclusively states it's activity on energy expenditure/metabolism and/or increase in serum GH or TSH. I already have TT-33 and can vouch for it's effectiveness.
Okay, just thought it may help.

how your you how long did you do tt-33 and how many capsules?

I am 225 lbs and using 6 capsules for six weeks. I may taper down or may not.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The 180 cap bottles are a killer, I really like them! I have found that 4 caps works great for me when bulking to stay lean. I really have not gotten the chance to cut with this all to much. We will see in my next contest prep!

Mike

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone still not get what I'm saying here or is it not even worth it anymore? It probably doesn't help that I posted this in a company forum; I just don't want some dude yelling at me for just making another thread where I'd be able to get some decent answers.

I don't see why I should get this other product whereas TT-33 actually contains the compound that supports the claims for thyroid metabolites. The reviews on their product doesn't really do me justice because I cannot find one piece of solid evidence that support 3,3-T2. Damn Nutra and their choice of stacks. Bring back the LX/TT-33 pack. I might just say screw it and go with an ECA and LX for a ~3 week cut.

Gator762

Awards

If you're only using TT-33 for 30 days, wouldn't tapering down over 2 weeks be a little long? I picked up some TT-33 and have just started.

Using Excel I did a little taper over a week for 120 pill bottle, how's this sound?

Day 1 2
Day 2-26 4
Day 27-29 3
Day 30-33 2
Day 34 1

Or could save that last pill for the next bottle. :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TT-33, ECA and Alpha-Burn. Awesome...awesome reuslts with a mediocre diet.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on TT-33, ECA and Alpha-Burn. Awesome...awesome reuslts with a mediocre diet.
diet needs to be attended to first before any supplement. I recommend you get a handle on your diet before using any supplement.

tt-33 is good stuff

XxGetLeanxX

XxGetLeanxX

Awards
? for iForce reps.... if stacking Adipoxil & TT-33, how would you dose them. After reading both labels, I notice the Adipoxil has the same ingredients as TT-33 minus the stims obviously. The reason I ask is because of the whole 2-4 caps per day recommedations on the TT-33. But if taking both......it seems you're doubling the dosage...no?

I'm weight in around 205-210lbs and don't have problems with stims, but I obviously don't wanna have any thyroid issues.