TT-33

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

heres a thread worth of reading if your real set on finding tt-33 information

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/fat-l...tion-rate.html
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

like ever I said the Stuff Works but needs up the dose 4-8 caps is all depends of tolerance (Lethargy)

I see TT-33 bottle of 180 caps 6 caps a day is DA` Shiiiizzzzzzzzz
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.67%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    heres a thread worth of reading if your real set on finding tt-33 information

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/fat-l...tion-rate.html
    No offense, but that thread didn't really provide me with any new information. Both the studies that the one member posted, I've read. Both those studies look at 3,5-T2 and not 3,3-T2. I am not trying to find more data on TT-33 as a product, I am trying to find data on 3,3-T2, PERIOD. I can barely find any that conclusively states it's activity on energy expenditure/metabolism and/or increase in serum GH or TSH. I already have TT-33 and can vouch for it's effectiveness.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    like ever I said the Stuff Works but needs up the dose 4-8 caps is all depends of tolerance (Lethargy)

180 capsules? I thought only 120 were sold?

how long did you do tt-33 and how many caps per day?

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    No offense, but that thread didn't really provide me with any new information. Both the studies that the one member posted, I've read. Both those studies look at 3,5-T2 and not 3,3-T2. I am not trying to find more data on TT-33 as a product, I am trying to find data on 3,3-T2, PERIOD. I can barely find any that conclusively states it's activity on energy expenditure/metabolism and/or increase in serum GH or TSH. I already have TT-33 and can vouch for it's effectiveness.
    Okay, just thought it may help.

how your you how long did you do tt-33 and how many capsules?

I am 225 lbs and using 6 capsules for six weeks. I may taper down or may not.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post

The 180 cap bottles are a killer, I really like them! I have found that 4 caps works great for me when bulking to stay lean. I really have not gotten the chance to cut with this all to much. We will see in my next contest prep!

Mike
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.67%

Does anyone still not get what I'm saying here or is it not even worth it anymore? It probably doesn't help that I posted this in a company forum; I just don't want some dude yelling at me for just making another thread where I'd be able to get some decent answers.

I don't see why I should get this other product whereas TT-33 actually contains the compound that supports the claims for thyroid metabolites. The reviews on their product doesn't really do me justice because I cannot find one piece of solid evidence that support 3,3-T2. Damn Nutra and their choice of stacks. Bring back the LX/TT-33 pack. I might just say screw it and go with an ECA and LX for a ~3 week cut.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.49%

Quote Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    I always advise to dose based on bodyweight. For someone over 200 pounds I think 6 caps is doable, as for 8 caps, I cant say I would recommend it but I have seen people dose it that high. But a lot of people are in the 160-180 pound range, hence the dose of 4 is recommended generally speaking.

And also, part of the reason it may not be neccessary to taper is because there should be little to no impact on TSH levels. But it doesnt hurt to taper, if you are going to I would taper over 1-2 weeks going down 1-2 caps a day.
    If you're only using TT-33 for 30 days, wouldn't tapering down over 2 weeks be a little long? I picked up some TT-33 and have just started.

Using Excel I did a little taper over a week for 120 pill bottle, how's this sound?

Day 1 2
    Day 2-26 4
    Day 27-29 3
    Day 30-33 2
    Day 34 1

Or could save that last pill for the next bottle.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm on TT-33, ECA and Alpha-Burn. Awesome...awesome reuslts with a mediocre diet.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I'm on TT-33, ECA and Alpha-Burn. Awesome...awesome reuslts with a mediocre diet.
    diet needs to be attended to first before any supplement. I recommend you get a handle on your diet before using any supplement.

tt-33 is good stuff
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.59%

? for iForce reps.... if stacking Adipoxil & TT-33, how would you dose them. After reading both labels, I notice the Adipoxil has the same ingredients as TT-33 minus the stims obviously. The reason I ask is because of the whole 2-4 caps per day recommedations on the TT-33. But if taking both......it seems you're doubling the dosage...no?

I'm weight in around 205-210lbs and don't have problems with stims, but I obviously don't wanna have any thyroid issues.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%

use only the Adipoxil later use TT-33 and combine with other stim is not bad combine both but will cause lethargy.

Got Glycophase ...?

12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.49%

The bottle just indicates to take the caps spread throughout the day. Should it be on an empty stomach or not?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Gator762 View Post
    The bottle just indicates to take the caps spread throughout the day. Should it be on an empty stomach or not?
    yes man!

LOOK: iForce Nutrition TT-33 (Uncoupling Agent Log)

Got Glycophase ...?

14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.88%

i am 4 weeks into a test e cycle, clean bulk - making fantastic strength and size gains but also some unwanted fat - would it be ideal to run the TT-33 while on test cycle to help make my bulk a "leaner" one - if so having 6 weeks left would i run the tt-33 now, or towards last 4 weeks? really what is the best time to run it? or better to run TT-33 after test cycle is over?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%

Quote Originally Posted by phonefool View Post
    i am 4 weeks into a test e cycle, clean bulk - making fantastic strength and size gains but also some unwanted fat - would it be ideal to run the TT-33 while on test cycle to help make my bulk a "leaner" one - if so having 6 weeks left would i run the tt-33 now, or towards last 4 weeks? really what is the best time to run it? or better to run TT-33 after test cycle is over?
    If using it when bulking, 1 bottle will last 8 weeks. Most people use 2 caps daily when bulking. If you are not aware, thyroidals like tt33 can increase protein synthesis. As you get farther and farther into the AAS deal, you will see that many people use t3/t4 on cycle whether cutting or bulking to stay lean and to increase protein synthesis to make gains.

Mike
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.49%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    If using it when bulking, 1 bottle will last 8 weeks. Most people use 2 caps daily when bulking. If you are not aware, thyroidals like tt33 can increase protein synthesis. As you get farther and farther into the AAS deal, you will see that many people use t3/t4 on cycle whether cutting or bulking to stay lean and to increase protein synthesis to make gains.

Mike
    im on 4 a day now of tt33 whilst bulking. havent noticed much of a thermogenic effect but the weather has also got a lot colder so its hard to compare!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.88%

so at 2 caps a day 8 weeks is ok without a break? the additional protein synthesis sounds great but would i be better off at 4 caps a day if i want to burn off some of that unwanted fat one can get while bulking?

also i believe i read on here somewhere that you are suppose to take this on an empty stomach? my stomach is rarely truely empty on this bulk lol...for instance if i wake up and take my first dose and then drink a protein shake immediately after with my cup of oats a few minutes after the shake...is that the best approach? or do i have to wait for the tt-33 to absorb on an empty stomach before i can eat? and b4 sleep i eat my cottage cheese / casein powder sludge mix...so i guess pm dose would be right before this final meal? ....at 2 caps a day obviously its 1 am 1 pm....at 4 caps would it be 2 at wake and 2 before sleep?

also i have a lady friend very interested ...the question i have for her..she gets up at 5 am and does her aerobics first thing ...i read somewhere on here not to take tt 33 around your workout to avoid catabolism...so how long does she have to wait before first does in this case? (for me am and pm dosing works great my workout is mid - day)

last question...would tt-33 work or be pointless for a friend who is currently not working out at all?

sorry for so many questions but i have 0 experience with thermogenics, thyroidals, fat burners even....

thanks
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%

Quote Originally Posted by phonefool View Post
    so at 2 caps a day 8 weeks is ok without a break? the additional protein synthesis sounds great but would i be better off at 4 caps a day if i want to burn off some of that unwanted fat one can get while bulking?

also i believe i read on here somewhere that you are suppose to take this on an empty stomach? my stomach is rarely truely empty on this bulk lol...for instance if i wake up and take my first dose and then drink a protein shake immediately after with my cup of oats a few minutes after the shake...is that the best approach? or do i have to wait for the tt-33 to absorb on an empty stomach before i can eat? and b4 sleep i eat my cottage cheese / casein powder sludge mix...so i guess pm dose would be right before this final meal? ....at 2 caps a day obviously its 1 am 1 pm....at 4 caps would it be 2 at wake and 2 before sleep?

also i have a lady friend very interested ...the question i have for her..she gets up at 5 am and does her aerobics first thing ...i read somewhere on here not to take tt 33 around your workout to avoid catabolism...so how long does she have to wait before first does in this case? (for me am and pm dosing works great my workout is mid - day)

last question...would tt-33 work or be pointless for a friend who is currently not working out at all?

sorry for so many questions but i have 0 experience with thermogenics, thyroidals, fat burners even....

thanks
    Hopefully I answer all your questions here, I may miss something. If so, just re-ask it!

As for your friend who does not work out, TT33 will help, but more than likely not enough to make a difference. It will enhance his metabolic rate, so even when resting it will be higher than normal, but I truly have my doubts it will do enough to promote fat loss that he is looking to achieve, at the same time I never recommend supplements over training and nutrition. Those two have to be in check before I will ever suggest relying on a supplement. TT33 is used to supplement and aid a good diet/workout program, not replace them.

TT33 is best IMO taken on an empty stomach. Thyroidal hormones are bound by calcium and rendered inactive if my memory serves correct. In the hospital, all pts on synthroid are given it 30 minutes prior to breakfast. I have always taken my TT33 that way, as does my girlfriend. Just take it right away when you wake up. 2-4 caps for 6-8 weeks should be fine. Most people run it much higher and for much longer, but we at I-Force nutrition stand behind what our label says as the safe and recommended dosing.

Your female friend, I would just take it first thing when she gets up. I don't play to much into the catabolic effect that quickly.

Mike
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.5%

In for results