Hemavol blew me away!!!!

Texan281

Awards
WOW!!!! Tried Hemavol for the first time after hearing good things about it and all i gott say is WHOA the pumps were absolutely beast like! My arms looked friggin huge. I wanted to measure them lol. I did some calve work and haven't ever felt such a pump in my calves then i did yesterday. I even felt a good pump in my quads.

At first the price kinda turned me off to it but after a day like yesterday I'm gonna keep going back to Hemavol. Plus, if you use it as directed as i plan to then it'll last a month. Great product I Force!!!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!!! Tried Hemavol for the first time after hearing good things about it and all i gott say is WHOA the pumps were absolutely beast like! My arms looked friggin huge. I wanted to measure them lol. I did some calve work and haven't ever felt such a pump in my calves then i did yesterday. I even felt a good pump in my quads.

At first the price kinda turned me off to it but after a day like yesterday I'm gonna keep going back to Hemavol. Plus, if you use it as directed as i plan to then it'll last a month. Great product I Force!!!
Awesome thanks for the review!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

How did you dose it, all 10 pre-workout, or 5/5 split?

Mike