OMG why push down lids?

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Guys seriously whos idea was it to use push down lids?
There a mission to open 4 times a day if u dont wanna leave them open

Please get rid of them no other company uses them and there a pain rather than any actual use.

Anyway nice products.
UndiluteD

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see your concern here, yes they are typically harder to open and do take more concentration. I was in no way shape or form involved in the decision process to utilize them, but being a pediatric nurse, I am so happy and proud of the decision made to do so. I see many patients who over-dosed on their parents medications, herbs, pills, etc. because they were not child-proof.

This push down method IMO provides a great barrier to maintaining the safety and welfare of many supplement user's children who may potentially get inside the bottles and ingest the pills. For someone who doesn't have kids, this may be hard to fathom, but for those who do, understand how easy children get into things and how hard it is for them to comprehend the ability to open these sorts of bottles.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Guys seriously whos idea was it to use push down lids?
There a mission to open 4 times a day if u dont wanna leave them open

Please get rid of them no other company uses them and there a pain rather than any actual use.

Anyway nice products.
UndiluteD
We have always used CRC (child resistant) lids.... I didnt know anyone had a problem with it lol

sorry you have trouble with the lid, I will keep it in mind (srs)

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
What happens if you have a smart kid? lol jk

But seriously help plz I can't get the product open, no matter how hard I shake it :toofunny: