Hemavol Sample Review

dusty

dusty

Awards
First off thanks to IForce for letting me try this product. Got in five days worth of samples so I took them M-F.

Pump 7/10- I really have never gotten great pumps out of pwo products, but surprisingly this gave me some good clean pumps. Nothing to painful but definatly noticeable.

Vascularity 10/10- WOW. I have never been as vascular as I have been when I was taking the hemavol. Took it about 30 minutes before the gym and about ten minutes later my forearms were veiny as s***.

Endurance 8/10- What I really liked about this is that my muscles never really got tired. Felt like i could go all day in the gym.

Drive 9/10- Just seemed a little extra motivated this week, maybe its cuz the beach is right around the corner.

Overall 9/10- I really liked hemavol. Nothing to crazy but an overall great pwo product. Would recommend to anyone.

Thanks again to IForce

MBSowards

Awards
Thanks for the feedback man. I really like Hemavol and it gets great feedback from everyone that gives it a try.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome, thanks for the review! Much appreciated and as long as you are honest, that's all that matters:). Glad you like.

Mike