cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Where have the Iforce reps been lately?

I

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I have been in the hospital with my fiancé for the past 2 days. David is currently en route to England.

What can I help with? :D

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm around, what's up? BTW, you can always shoot me a PM as well.
Same bro, I've been around every night. Did we miss a question of yours somewhere? If so, I apologize but please feel free to shoot me a pm if need be.

Mike

M

MBSowards

Awards
Did you see the Hemavol flash sale?

We've all got second jobs to try and keep iForce from going under.

:eek:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Did you see the Hemavol flash sale?

We've all got second jobs to try and keep iForce from going under.

:eek:
??

iForce is in danger of going out of business???:bigeyes:

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
??

iForce is in danger of going out of business???:bigeyes:
Lol yep! Haha jk, actually we have been doing better than ever as of late!!! I had a person scare when the ph business dropped, but couldn't be happier with the line of non-ph's and the success it's had, and continuously having.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol yep! Haha jk, actually we have been doing better than ever as of late!!! I had a person scare when the ph business dropped, but couldn't be happier with the line of non-ph's and the success it's had, and continuously having.
I totally agree. We just got better instead of letting that negatively impact us. Our line has improved and we got SO many great products in the works now that it's pretty exciting!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would jump on the hemavol sale but I just got hit with a bill so im left with 60 bucks to last me two weeks until i get paid again..freakin gas will eat that............

Anyway what shipper are u guys using? UPS normally has shipping notifications to see whats going on....i was still waiting for a sample but i figured it either got lost or sent to a neighbor

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would jump on the hemavol sale but I just got hit with a bill so im left with 60 bucks to last me two weeks until i get paid again..freakin gas will eat that............

Anyway what shipper are u guys using? UPS normally has shipping notifications to see whats going on....i was still waiting for a sample but i figured it either got lost or sent to a neighbor
Dude i still have not got MaximizeV2,And i am ready to log it.Yeah was really wanting to give it a run.Doesn't look like that is gonna happen.Plus i couldn't wait to rock a I-force shirt to the gym.lol Some of them must have got lost.I think i saw something with David saying if no one get them by this week,he would reship monday.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
yeah ive been loggin maximize for a while to see if i could get a shirt and was told i may get a sample of apidoxill but have had no such luck

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude i still have not got MaximizeV2,And i am ready to log it.Yeah was really wanting to give it a run.Doesn't look like that is gonna happen.Plus i couldn't wait to rock a I-force shirt to the gym.lol Some of them must have got lost.I think i saw something with David saying if no one get them by this week,he would reship monday.
What were you receiving maximize for? A sample? A log? etc.

yeah ive been loggin maximize for a while to see if i could get a shirt and was told i may get a sample of apidoxill but have had no such luck
Is your log complete? They may be waiting for the logs to be complete before sending out the t-shirts and samples. I will check in to this; you will get what was owed, like we previously stated :).

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
What were you receiving maximize for? A sample? A log? etc.

Is your log complete? They may be waiting for the logs to be complete before sending out the t-shirts and samples. I will check in to this; you will get what was owed, like we previously stated :).

It was to log,I was the first to be selected on the tread.here is the tread for you to see. what i am talking about............

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-force-nutrition/151591-win-free-tub.html

I

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Your shirt and stuff is coming...like I said, PM me a link to the completed log and it'll be sent out :D

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
lol I have two tubs of maximize my log could run for the next two months lol

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Done....Check out my leg workout it was pretty intense

M

MBSowards

Awards
Started Testabolan V2 a few days ago. I am cutting but I am up in weight this morning.

Foiled again by iForce!?!? :mad:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S General Chat 6