Review-Adipoxil

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to I-Force for the samples of Adipoxil. I just finished up, 1 cap in the a.m and one Mid afternoon and I can say I'm very impressed. Very smooth, clean energy for me with no crashing. Taken pre-workout was a good thing as my workouts were taken up a notch. It also kept my appetite in check. Thumbs up for a very solid product, I like it!!!!:fing02:

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to I-Force for the samples of Adipoxil. I just finished up, 1 cap in the a.m and one Mid afternoon and I can say I'm very impressed. Very smooth, clean energy for me with no crashing. Taken pre-workout was a good thing as my workouts were taken up a notch. It also kept my appetite in check. Thumbs up for a very solid product, I like it!!!!:fing02:
great glad you liked it! let us know how the rest of the samples are. Remember, take them only on an empty stomach or before a meal, never after!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dave, that's exactly what I've been doing. I'm half way through the samples and will do a followup when they are all gone.

MBSowards

Awards
One other note. My mood is very good!!
Awesome. Imagine how good your mood would be if you ran it for a month and lost 10ish lbs or so.

When I bought Adipoxil and logged it the results were awesome...I have had success after Adipoxil as well but Adipoxil really blew the door open for me and allowed me to get past my weight loss plateau...

Glad you liked the samples.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome bro, glad you like!!