After my first serving of Maximize V2...

MBSowards

Awards
...a lot of people are going to be disappointed that they didn't get it for 20 dollars. Tastes like lemonade with a sharp raspberry bite to it...Energy levels were great, focus was awesome, endurance was great.

This no doubt can easily be viewed as biased, but biased or not, I will be enjoying my tub of Maximize V2 and hope you guys that picked it up enjoy it too.

Went with 1.25ish scoops.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
...a lot of people are going to be disappointed that they didn't get it for 20 dollars. Tastes like lemonade with a sharp raspberry bite to it...Energy levels were great, focus was awesome, endurance was great.

This no doubt can easily be viewed as biased, but biased or not, I will be enjoying my tub of Maximize V2 and hope you guys that picked it up enjoy it too.

Went with 1.25ish scoops.
I got my first tub of the finished product today. Looks awesome IMO, the new bottle style is sweet. Glad it's MBS approved :)

MBSowards

Awards
I got my first tub of the finished product today. Looks awesome IMO, the new bottle style is sweet. Glad it's MBS approved :)
Yeah the bottle was awesome for sure. The shirt is going to be pretty cool too. I can wear it now but I'm getting close to being able to say it "fits"

Will keep you up to date on my "fit into the XL shirt" progress. :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah the bottle was awesome for sure. The shirt is going to be pretty cool too. I can wear it now but I'm getting close to being able to say it "fits"

Will keep you up to date on my "fit into the XL shirt" progress. :p
I got a million shirts, white and black.. wear em every day;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wanna try this after im done with my animal pump.. I did like jack3d, so im sure I'll love this stuff...

MBSowards

Awards
I wanna try this after im done with my animal pump.. I did like jack3d, so im sure I'll love this stuff...
It should do pretty well in the preworkout category. I especially like noticing something from less than 200mgs of caffeine.

Which Jack3d flavor did you use? I saw they had a fruit punch out but I haven't read any reviews on that. USP hit a home run with Jack3d imo.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
It should do pretty well in the preworkout category. I especially like noticing something from less than 200mgs of caffeine.

Which Jack3d flavor did you use? I saw they had a fruit punch out but I haven't read any reviews on that. USP hit a home run with Jack3d imo.
I give USP credit for jack3d daily...they cornered the market.

Next run of Mxv2 = Jungle juice flavor btw!!! Ohhh yea

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
What is the significant difference between V1 and V2?

I really enjoyed my two tubs of V1....

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
What is the significant difference between V1 and V2?

I really enjoyed my two tubs of V1....
more geranium oil is the biggest thing, and the new flavoring system. With the new prewo's we got consistent feedback requesting more stimulants so we bumped up the stims

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flavoring is definitely better with V2. I wasn't a big fan of V1's flavor but I loved how well it worked for me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flavoring is definitely better with V2. I wasn't a big fan of V1's flavor but I loved how well it worked for me.
Agreed, the flavor is far superior to the original!