Regulating with the Regulator RV2!!!!!!!!!!!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
just coming off a sd/1-t cycle(first 2 weeks sd and the other two sd/1-t) and have just one more week of pct, which consists of PP's TR stack and G.A.T's Testagen, i have a bottle of Tamox but decided to take iFORCE RV2 in it's place to put it to the test to see how it stands up against the big boys. so far all is well and i didn't experience any type of shut down really, and was able to maintain libido through the cycle, though it did drop just a little, but nothing paramount, was still able to perform on demand (thank god), cause wifey ain't trying to hear that,lol.
Took my first doses following iFORCE's dosing protocol on Saturday and Sunday and noticed about 30 minutes after taking muscles sort of swelled up and tightened giving me that urge to go work out which i did, being i don't want to lose any gains that i made on cycle though i know i'm going to lose a few, but nothing noticable i hope. I had this same experience both days, which led me to get my hustle on during the day and evening and i just usually get my workout on during the day, but the RV2 evening dose drives me to go another round, which i'm taking a liking to very much, it's been giving me that 'ON' type of feeling 30 minutes after taking it. Hope that last through-out the whole bottle and doesn't taper off.
Haven't noticed much yet as far as increased libido, but the woodies are starting to feel more like re-bar :shocked:and mind you i'm 37yrs.young and i only been taking the RV2 for two days now. If this continues this way through-out the entire bottle and only get's better, iFORCE yall some bad motha!@#$#@.....
Thank you again iFORCE for giving me the opportunity to make this experience possible:bow28::cheers:::nana:

Height:5'9 or 5'10"
Weight:246lbs.
Goals while takin RV2:to pick up where PP's TR stack left off and to continue to get my body back to it's normal state while maintaing that "ON" feeling, and aide in keeping my strength and gains as well as giving a boost in testosterone and heightened libido and last to see if it holds up as an otc SERM oppose to tamox, clomid etc, which i have but will be taking RV2 in it's place to see how it holds up.

Supps:
Creatine
Multi V
Whey Pro
Testagen
Reversitol RV2

So feel free to take this journey with me all my AM co-horts as i put this baby to the test.
By the way this is my first log ever, so work with me family

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
awesome man, cant wait to see the rest of your results!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you're off to a good start. Let us know how it goes!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
awesome man, cant wait to see the rest of your results!
Looks like you're off to a good start. Let us know how it goes!
Agreed!

You should notice your libido rise on Reversitol v.2!
most definitely will keep a daily update while regulating with RV2, thanks for the check in guys, all of the support sincerely appreciated. like i said before i felt the effects on my first dose and i'm only 3 servings in and if this is any indication on what is to be expected, you got me amped to find out.:djparty::dance:

princevince

Awards
  • Established
been lookin at this supp for a minute, though i'm a lil skeptical with companies making new formulations for their products when it seems that the original seemed to be the better product, but i'm sub'n on this to see how this RV2 performs, cause i been wanting to add this supp to a pct of mine sometime down the line

iForce

Awards
  • Established
been lookin at this supp for a minute, though i'm a lil skeptical with companies making new formulations for their products when it seems that the original seemed to be the better product, but i'm sub'n on this to see how this RV2 performs, cause i been wanting to add this supp to a pct of mine sometime down the line
I totally understand ur apprehension. Most reformulated products suck...but look at all of our other v2's. Testabolan v2 > Testabolan v1 and Maximize v2 is worlds beyond the original version.

Our products get better and better...that's a fact!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
can TV2 be stacked with RV2?

iForce

Awards
  • Established
can TV2 be stacked with RV2?
pretty synnergistic stack to be honest.

Rv2 will reduce estrogen significantly, while also raising total test levels due to the negative feedback loop. Meanwhile, testabolan v2 will be binding to more of your SHBG allowing for a significant amount of your new high testosterone levels to be free/usable testosterone.

NP offers this stack for $69.99 which is a great deal. You can stack them, or run Rv2 followed by Tv2

suresha

Awards
  • Established
my bad guys, i had some family from out of state show up yesterday and had to do alot of catching up and entertaining being it's been a while since we last seen each other, so today i had to get back to the grind after i drop my daughter off at school, i usually got to the park and get my swole on by doing calisthetics, been doin that since i was a young'n comin up in the hood, that's just something that we did and still do to this day, strictly body weight, no weights, but i did get some dumbell lifts in also at the house.

had a cup of coffee, my multi, RV2, and a dose of 200mg. caffeine for that extra energy boost to put in a solid hour on the bar, being i got to bed prettty late.
so far so good, still the same pumped and "ON" feeling shortly after i take my dose of the RV2, the erections are becoming more frequent and strength seems to be up a bit too, i have some nolva on deck but still have'nt felt that i need to take it yet, even though i'm just about done with my pct and i'm placing the RV2 in place of the nolva(serm) to put it to the test, one thing that i'm waiting to see is when the libido is going to start to increase. i see as mentioned above about stacking the RV2 with TV2, and that looks gangsta. i know that i won't be able to purchase a bottle of the TV2 cause this was rent week and then mother's day is this weekend, so most likely next week, but rv2 is doing me justice so far

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 and on my 12th serving of iFORCE's RV2, woke up today and muscles are feeling alot fuller and tighter, did a few sets of some push-ups, sit-ups, and some dumbell curls last night before my bedtime dose(2 caps) and woke up feeling a bit more fuller and tighter, even felt a little more energetic than usual, so i can probably say that the RV2 is starting to kick in. Took my morning dose (1cap) with my multi and protein shake and proceded to start the day with some calisthetics as i usually do, though muscles been feeling a lil sore, the RV2 puts that urge in me to keep pushing anyway and before i know it the soreness kind of goes away and i able to put in a thorough workout, that's what's up iFORCE, thank you, man
now libido wise not noticing too much in that dept. just yet but i'm sure it's going to pick up according to criticalbench and as soon as that happens i'm ringin the alarm and testfying(ha-ha). Didn't know RV2 was going to pack this much punch, but yeah iFORCE your on to something nice here. will be ordering some TV2 sometime next week after i recoup from mother's day spending though i wish i had tried the original version of RV2 to compare the two, cause the original version looked solid with the additional 6-bromo,but either way RV2 is serving it's purpose, still have some Tamox in the stash but haven't felt the need to take it yet, due to the RV2, so it looks like i can put it off for my next ph run (YAE):)

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I like the new version so much more.

Awesome log so far!

suresha

Awards
  • Established

princevince

Awards
  • Established
just placed an order for the "total testosterone stack" and for the amount of money spent, i hope it was worth it,cause i was actually going to purchase some other supps that i tried before and will continue to buy but wanted to try something new.iforce don't let me down cause as i stated before i'm not a fan of companies reformulating their products, so if this stack is a dud i'm putting it on full blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iForce

Awards
  • Established
just placed an order for the "total testosterone stack" and for the amount of money spent, i hope it was worth it,cause i was actually going to purchase some other supps that i tried before and will continue to buy but wanted to try something new.iforce don't let me down cause as i stated before i'm not a fan of companies reformulating their products, so if this stack is a dud i'm putting it on full blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're going to love it.

What test boosters have u used? The divanil + 7methoxy combo is unbeatable.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
You're going to love it.

What test boosters have u used? The divanil + 7methoxy combo is unbeatable.
stoked/testopro

MBSowards

Awards
What supplements had you considered purchasing? If you aren't impressed with your results from the RV2+TestV2 stack I will send you a bottle of Adipoxil from my personal stash.

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
I just started RV2 and AX- picked it up on the special... Should be fun.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 and on my 16th serving and i'm gonna say yesterday i started to notice the increased libido aspect of RV2, but wasn't too sure cause i was at the pool and couldn't actually tell if it was the RV2 or just the hot chicks, but low and behold a day later and at the house, not at the pool, and the feeling is still there. just did an hour of calisthetics after my usual caffeine dose(coffee), my multi, creatine and iFORCE'S RV2, and the pumps, hardness, drive, muscle fullness and a bit of strength increase still prevailing. i'm having my protein shake now while i'm typing and i feel swolen, which i s a good thing.

About to add the TV2 to the mix next week but i know i won't be receiving it till the week after, so i'll be able to get a 2 week experience of the effects of the RV2/TV2
combo, and i noticed above they claimed the effects to be better than testopro/stoked
and i tried both supps before also, so i'll definitely be able to tell the difference.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
accidently i dosed on saturday when in all actuality i do not take any supps on the weekend so that lead to me taking sunday and monday off. so to speed things up a bit strength is still up and libido seems to be on a constant incline, "the boys" seem to be swelling up alot too and that's always a plus, though it seems as if i'm leaning out a bit, but i can't tell for sure cause i have'nt step on a scale yet, but when i look in the mirror i think i'm a lil leaner, but i'll find out for sure tomorrow. the tv2 should be arriving on friday or saturday the latest, so i'm looking forward to adding that to the mix to take this experience to new heights. still haven't felt the need to take my nolva that i had purchased for pct from my sd/1-t stack, so that'll get used on my next go'round.
so rv2 is definitely living up to it's claims; the only question i have is does the rv2 cause weightloss? cause as i said i think i'm leaning out a bit.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
reduced estrogen coupled with increased testosterone has proven to be one of the most potent fat burners out there :)

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
accidently i dosed on saturday when in all actuality i do not take any supps on the weekend so that lead to me taking sunday and monday off. so to speed things up a bit strength is still up and libido seems to be on a constant incline, "the boys" seem to be swelling up alot too and that's always a plus, though it seems as if i'm leaning out a bit, but i can't tell for sure cause i have'nt step on a scale yet, but when i look in the mirror i think i'm a lil leaner, but i'll find out for sure tomorrow. the tv2 should be arriving on friday or saturday the latest, so i'm looking forward to adding that to the mix to take this experience to new heights. still haven't felt the need to take my nolva that i had purchased for pct from my sd/1-t stack, so that'll get used on my next go'round.
so rv2 is definitely living up to it's claims; the only question i have is does the rv2 cause weightloss? cause as i said i think i'm leaning out a bit.
Im in PCT right now with Reversitol V2 and my boys are doing just fine :lol:

Im running the original testabolan with it, but Tv2 is a great stack as well

the weight loss is likely water retention being excreted because of reduced estrogen levels

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Im in PCT right now with Reversitol V2 and my boys are doing just fine :lol:

Im running the original testabolan with it, but Tv2 is a great stack as well

the weight loss is likely water retention being excreted because of reduced estrogen levels
gotcha, by the way "the boys" are thanking you BIG time:lol::fing02:
i chose to get the tv2 over the original but new that i should of went with the original:sad3:cause it was available, :damnit:
oops my bad it was the original Reversitol that they had, not the testabolan

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Rv2 is in full throttle now, work-outs have been insane, Friday i would say is when i felt the most out of the norm since i've been the the Rv2, for some reason the pump i had was crazy was able to add 3 more sets through-out each excersise, could be a mixture of the creatine(Neovar) and the Rv2 i suppose. the only other supps i'm on at the time is my multi(Opti-men), protein(ON). My order of iFORCE's TestobolanV2 arrived but have not taken any thus far. May start taking it though this evening just for the experience, for i'm amped to compare the difference of Reversitol V2/Testobolan V2 over Testopro/Stoked. I'm totally diggin' the feelin of being pumped(swole),the urged to want to work out more intensely, muscle tightness, and strength increase i've been having while i've been taking the RV2, and i definitely didn't have this feeling while taking PP's TR stack, and i know once i take my first dose of TestV2, it's going to be a wrap.

Libido(off the f!@#ing chain) is to the point where i'm going to get myself in trouble being that i'm married but i seem to want to smash everything in sight, from 18 yrs. old to 80, LOL. Serious horn dog feeling throught entire day, seriously people i'm not bs-ing, see for your self and get a bottle of this and see for yourself.
Will be incorparating the TV2 this evening to the mix, so stay tuned people for the update and progress.
Thanks again iFORCE, will be purchasing a bottle on my own this Friday to last through-out my full bottle of Testobolan V2.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17

Rv2 is in full throttle now, work-outs have been insane, Friday i would say is when i felt the most out of the norm since i've been the the Rv2, for some reason the pump i had was crazy was able to add 3 more sets through-out each excersise, could be a mixture of the creatine(Neovar) and the Rv2 i suppose. the only other supps i'm on at the time is my multi(Opti-men), protein(ON). My order of iFORCE's TestobolanV2 arrived but have not taken any thus far. May start taking it though this evening just for the experience, for i'm amped to compare the difference of Reversitol V2/Testobolan V2 over Testopro/Stoked. I'm totally diggin' the feelin of being pumped(swole),the urged to want to work out more intensely, muscle tightness, and strength increase i've been having while i've been taking the RV2, and i definitely didn't have this feeling while taking PP's TR stack, and i know once i take my first dose of TestV2, it's going to be a wrap.

Libido(off the f!@#ing chain) is to the point where i'm going to get myself in trouble being that i'm married but i seem to want to smash everything in sight, from 18 yrs. old to 80, LOL. Serious horn dog feeling throught entire day, seriously people i'm not bs-ing, see for your self and get a bottle of this and see for yourself.
Will be incorparating the TV2 this evening to the mix, so stay tuned people for the update and progress.
Thanks again iFORCE, will be purchasing a bottle on my own this Friday to last through-out my full bottle of Testobolan V2.
Ew you want to bang 80 year olds :D

haha so did you end up starting testabolan v.2?? I love the smell of it, smells like celery to me haha. Glad your having a good time with it so far though, keep it up.. very detailed log!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Just want to put it out there that the last 2 days i had added the Testobolan V2 in to the mix with the Reversitol V2, and man i decided to put the Testobolan V2 on pause cause i just ordered another bottle of the RV2 and want to run both during pct on my next cycle come mid june wish though that i had bought them both at once to save a few dollars, but i didn't know these 2 supps were going to be so potent, hellava job iFORCE, around 45 minutes after taking the supps it had felt like i had put in a work out already before i even started to get busy, which i usually do about 30 to 45 minutes after consuming my morning doses of my multi, creatine, and protein shake.
Noticed i was walking with my chest poked out and spine erected more than usual while just walking my daughter to school, arms felt like i just did a couple of dumbell sets as well as feeling like i just did a few sets of push ups , real talk no BS people i'm no rep so ther's no need to lie i'm not trying to sell anything just wordring my experience truthfully, strength increased big time with the TV2 added with the RV2, Dave you wasn't bs-ing when you said that tv2/rv2 packed more punch than testopro/stoked, and that's right criticalbench, i definitely even more now will take the from 18 to 80 blind cripple and crazy, i'm suprised though that more people aren't up on to this stack just yet, what a shame. The strength increased and tightness allows me to put out more stronger and longer reps which lets me settle for lesser sets. But being this is a review for RV2 i'm putting the tv2 on pause for now so that i can stick to the script and focus on the rv2, but come june when i start my new cycle i'll be so looking forward to my pct come july then after think i'll just ride out the rest of the summer on some TV2/RV2 STRICTLY!!!
that stack is f-ing crazy........

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, that's awesome! Good to see how well you're responding to it and love it. Glad the product has helped you out and impressed!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Day 21
Decided to take a week off without taking any supps, then with the memorial weekend that added like 3 more days without any supps. The body just felt like it wanted some time off, and you gotta listen to the body, right? So that's exactly what i did, and i gotta admit it felt good now mind you i just come off a sd/1-t in April followed by a 4 week pct with the RV2 being a part of that, and I'm so glad for that. Iforce put me on to a new must have in my staple of supps and though ReversitolV2 is one of them I can't leave out TestabolanV2 as well but that's a whole different log right there.

Now got back to my regualr supplement dosing today and felt like i haven't missed a step, multi v(check),protein(check),creatine(check) and last but definitetly not least The Regualting RV2(double check,check):) and it was on and poppin, thought i would of been a lil ot of it but that wasn't the case one bit, now just to put it out there i decided to reverse the dosing protocol. so i'm taken the 2 caps in the day and 1 in the evening being i took a week off and only have a week left worth of RV2 aside from my new bottle of TV2/RV2 that i'm going to run during pct on my next cycle coming up.
Love the feeling i get after taking the RV2, i start to get this pumped feeling and muscles start to tighten but at the same time full up which to me adds to the strength increase as well and allows me to go through a thorough calisthetic workout session with some dumbell excercises included.
Libido is still crazy and i noticed that i can go a few extra rounds back to back non-stop and that's the highlight to me the most when it comes to the RV2, which after the workout and physical/mental benefits comes the ultimate happy ending:)
That's why as a sign of total satisfaction and appreciativeness for Iforce and Dave i purchased a bottle on my own.
For all those looking for a solid t-bosster during your pct or just in general, definitetly do not over look Iforce's RV2, it definitetly or should i without a shadow of a doubt will surpass your expectancy of what the product can, will and should do guaranteed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21
Decided to take a week off without taking any supps, then with the memorial weekend that added like 3 more days without any supps. The body just felt like it wanted some time off, and you gotta listen to the body, right? So that's exactly what i did, and i gotta admit it felt good now mind you i just come off a sd/1-t in April followed by a 4 week pct with the RV2 being a part of that, and I'm so glad for that. Iforce put me on to a new must have in my staple of supps and though ReversitolV2 is one of them I can't leave out TestabolanV2 as well but that's a whole different log right there.

Now got back to my regualr supplement dosing today and felt like i haven't missed a step, multi v(check),protein(check),creatine(check) and last but definitetly not least The Regualting RV2(double check,check):) and it was on and poppin, thought i would of been a lil ot of it but that wasn't the case one bit, now just to put it out there i decided to reverse the dosing protocol. so i'm taken the 2 caps in the day and 1 in the evening being i took a week off and only have a week left worth of RV2 aside from my new bottle of TV2/RV2 that i'm going to run during pct on my next cycle coming up.
Love the feeling i get after taking the RV2, i start to get this pumped feeling and muscles start to tighten but at the same time full up which to me adds to the strength increase as well and allows me to go through a thorough calisthetic workout session with some dumbell excercises included.
Libido is still crazy and i noticed that i can go a few extra rounds back to back non-stop and that's the highlight to me the most when it comes to the RV2, which after the workout and physical/mental benefits comes the ultimate happy ending:)
That's why as a sign of total satisfaction and appreciativeness for Iforce and Dave i purchased a bottle on my own.
For all those looking for a solid t-bosster during your pct or just in general, definitetly do not over look Iforce's RV2, it definitetly or should i without a shadow of a doubt will surpass your expectancy of what the product can, will and should do guaranteed.
Awesome bro! Thanks for review so to say; it is quite obvious you work very hard and take pride in your workouts and lifestyle; props to you for that!

MBSowards

Awards
Good stuff and your feedback is much appreciated.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
:beerchug::dance:FINAL REVIEW
:reporter:First off, a "BIG" salute to iForce for giving me the opportunity to make this log possible.
This supplement definitetly came through and delivered, especially at the right time for i was just coming off a sd/1-t cycle and was already 2 weeks in pct mode before the RV2 actually arrived. So i paused on the supps that i was originally taking and decided to put the
Reversitol V2 to the test to see if it would hold up as a solid pct supplement due to it's S.E.R.M
Matrix proprietary consisting of 7-Methoxy-2-phenyl-chromen-4-one, Ellagic Acid95% at 200mg
and it's Estrogen Modulation Matrix(EMM) Proprietary Blend Indole 3 Carbinol, Long Jack 100:1, Trans Resveratrol at 160mg
Now mind you i've seen other companies and won't name any using this same exact S.E.R.M Matrix, well not exactly the same but using the 7-methoxy..... cause of it's S.E.R.M like qualities
and suprisingly enough it definitetly held up.
I felt the supplement actually kick in upon my first dose which was 3 caps all at once cause i was so amped to trying this stuff, and i was only suppose to take 1 cap first upon waking and 2 before bed, but being it was in the evening already i said "what the hell" and took all 3.
About an hour later my body wanted to work out and my muscles started to feel harder and more fuller and that effect lasted through-out the entire bottle, and by the ending of the 2nd week is when i started to experience the incline in libido and had harder and stronger erections(NO-HOMO). From that moment on i was sold. The following week i purchased their TestobolanV2 supp to give it that 1-2 punch effect, and after i had that experience i purchased a bottle of Reversitol V2 to go with the Testobolan V2 to have for pct after my next ph cycle, and i gotta say i look for to the pct period as much as i do the actuall ph run. So that in itself is like double the pleasure, double the fun:) and on top off it all instead of losing any pounds which i thought i was in the beginning i had actually gained 3-4lbs when it was all done and over not to mention i was able to save my bottle of Nolva that i had intended to take but didn't have to.
What more could a brother ask for.
Thank you big much iforce for making all this a reality. For any one out there second guessing this supp, for i gotta admit i did, your in for a big surprise. For all those out there who tried sustain alpha, stoked, formadrol, novadex xt, and post cycle support, which i tried all myself personally, and if they worked for you, so would Reversitol v2.

Thanks a million Dave, and the whole iForce wrecking crew:beerchug::fing02:

MBSowards

Awards
:reporter:First off, a "BIG" salute to iForce for giving me the opportunity to make this log possible.
This supplement definitetly came through and delivered, especially at the right time for i was just coming off a sd/1-t cycle and was already 2 weeks in pct mode before the RV2 actually arrived. So i paused on the supps that i was originally taking and decided to put the
Reversitol V2 to the test to see if it would hold up as a solid pct supplement due to it's S.E.R.M
Matrix proprietary consisting of 7-Methoxy-2-phenyl-chromen-4-one, Ellagic Acid95% at 200mg
and it's Estrogen Modulation Matrix(EMM) Proprietary Blend Indole 3 Carbinol, Long Jack 100:1, Trans Resveratrol at 160mg
Now mind you i've seen other companies and won't name any using this same exact S.E.R.M Matrix, well not exactly the same but using the 7-methoxy..... cause of it's S.E.R.M like qualities
I felt the supplement actually kick in upon my first dose which was 3 caps all at once cause i was so amped to trying this stuff, and i was only suppose to take 1 cap first upon waking and 2 before bed, but being it was in the evening already i said "what the hell" and took all 3.
About an hour later my body wanted to work out and my muscles started to feel harder and more fuller and that effect lasted through-out the entire bottle, and by the ending of the 2nd week is when i started to experience the incline in libido and had harder and stronger erections(NO-HOMO). From that moment on i was sold. The following week i purchased their TestobolanV2 supp to give it that 1-2 punch effect, and after i had that experience i purchased a bottle of Reversitol V2 to go with the Testobolan V2 to have for pct after my next ph cycle, and i gotta say i look for to the pct period as much as i do the actuall ph run. So that in itself is like double the pleasure, double the fun:) and on top off it all instead of losing any pounds which i thought i was in the beginning i had actually gained 3-4lbs when it was all done and over not to mention i was able to save my bottle of Nolva that i had intended to take but didn't have to.
Thank you big much iforce for making all this a reality. For any one out there second guessing this supp, for i gotta admit i did, your in for a big surprise. For all those out there who tried sustain alpha, stoked, formadrol, novadex xt, and post cycle support, which i tried all myself personally, and if they worked for you, so would Reversitol v2.

Appreciate the final review and glad it worked out for you so nicely.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sweet! You wrote like two reviews :p much appreciated bro.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Really though, Thank you:fing02:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like how well you felt the effects of it and how detailed you were in your review.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
my bad if it wasn't thorough enough, would have liked to have been more detailed, but it was actually my first log ever. my next go round if i'm ever selected again to ever log another supplement it would be much more detailed and better formatted. Thanks again iForce and the whole squad.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
my bad if it wasn't thorough enough, would have liked to have been more detailed, but it was actually my first log ever. my next go round if i'm ever selected again to ever log another supplement it would be much more detailed and better formatted. Thanks again iForce and the whole squad.
no problem man! Im sure we will have another logging opp for ya soon

suresha

Awards
  • Established
definitetly will be looking out for it:)

boilerfan

Awards
What happened to the other four logs. You gave away five bottles right?