Regulating with the Regulator RV2!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. lol, that's awesome! Good to see how well you're responding to it and love it. Glad the product has helped you out and impressed!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

2. Day 21
    Decided to take a week off without taking any supps, then with the memorial weekend that added like 3 more days without any supps. The body just felt like it wanted some time off, and you gotta listen to the body, right? So that's exactly what i did, and i gotta admit it felt good now mind you i just come off a sd/1-t in April followed by a 4 week pct with the RV2 being a part of that, and I'm so glad for that. Iforce put me on to a new must have in my staple of supps and though ReversitolV2 is one of them I can't leave out TestabolanV2 as well but that's a whole different log right there.

Now got back to my regualr supplement dosing today and felt like i haven't missed a step, multi v(check),protein(check),creati ne(check) and last but definitetly not least The Regualting RV2(double check,check) and it was on and poppin, thought i would of been a lil ot of it but that wasn't the case one bit, now just to put it out there i decided to reverse the dosing protocol. so i'm taken the 2 caps in the day and 1 in the evening being i took a week off and only have a week left worth of RV2 aside from my new bottle of TV2/RV2 that i'm going to run during pct on my next cycle coming up.
    Love the feeling i get after taking the RV2, i start to get this pumped feeling and muscles start to tighten but at the same time full up which to me adds to the strength increase as well and allows me to go through a thorough calisthetic workout session with some dumbell excercises included.
    Libido is still crazy and i noticed that i can go a few extra rounds back to back non-stop and that's the highlight to me the most when it comes to the RV2, which after the workout and physical/mental benefits comes the ultimate happy ending
    That's why as a sign of total satisfaction and appreciativeness for Iforce and Dave i purchased a bottle on my own.
    For all those looking for a solid t-bosster during your pct or just in general, definitetly do not over look Iforce's RV2, it definitetly or should i without a shadow of a doubt will surpass your expectancy of what the product can, will and should do guaranteed.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    Day 21
    Decided to take a week off without taking any supps, then with the memorial weekend that added like 3 more days without any supps. The body just felt like it wanted some time off, and you gotta listen to the body, right? So that's exactly what i did, and i gotta admit it felt good now mind you i just come off a sd/1-t in April followed by a 4 week pct with the RV2 being a part of that, and I'm so glad for that. Iforce put me on to a new must have in my staple of supps and though ReversitolV2 is one of them I can't leave out TestabolanV2 as well but that's a whole different log right there.

Now got back to my regualr supplement dosing today and felt like i haven't missed a step, multi v(check),protein(check),creati ne(check) and last but definitetly not least The Regualting RV2(double check,check) and it was on and poppin, thought i would of been a lil ot of it but that wasn't the case one bit, now just to put it out there i decided to reverse the dosing protocol. so i'm taken the 2 caps in the day and 1 in the evening being i took a week off and only have a week left worth of RV2 aside from my new bottle of TV2/RV2 that i'm going to run during pct on my next cycle coming up.
    Love the feeling i get after taking the RV2, i start to get this pumped feeling and muscles start to tighten but at the same time full up which to me adds to the strength increase as well and allows me to go through a thorough calisthetic workout session with some dumbell excercises included.
    Libido is still crazy and i noticed that i can go a few extra rounds back to back non-stop and that's the highlight to me the most when it comes to the RV2, which after the workout and physical/mental benefits comes the ultimate happy ending
    That's why as a sign of total satisfaction and appreciativeness for Iforce and Dave i purchased a bottle on my own.
    For all those looking for a solid t-bosster during your pct or just in general, definitetly do not over look Iforce's RV2, it definitetly or should i without a shadow of a doubt will surpass your expectancy of what the product can, will and should do guaranteed.
    Awesome bro! Thanks for review so to say; it is quite obvious you work very hard and take pride in your workouts and lifestyle; props to you for that!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    Good stuff and your feedback is much appreciated.

5. FINAL REVIEW
    First off, a "BIG" salute to iForce for giving me the opportunity to make this log possible.
    This supplement definitetly came through and delivered, especially at the right time for i was just coming off a sd/1-t cycle and was already 2 weeks in pct mode before the RV2 actually arrived. So i paused on the supps that i was originally taking and decided to put the
    Reversitol V2 to the test to see if it would hold up as a solid pct supplement due to it's S.E.R.M
    Matrix proprietary consisting of 7-Methoxy-2-phenyl-chromen-4-one, Ellagic Acid95% at 200mg
    and it's Estrogen Modulation Matrix(EMM) Proprietary Blend Indole 3 Carbinol, Long Jack 100:1, Trans Resveratrol at 160mg
    Now mind you i've seen other companies and won't name any using this same exact S.E.R.M Matrix, well not exactly the same but using the 7-methoxy..... cause of it's S.E.R.M like qualities
    and suprisingly enough it definitetly held up.
    I felt the supplement actually kick in upon my first dose which was 3 caps all at once cause i was so amped to trying this stuff, and i was only suppose to take 1 cap first upon waking and 2 before bed, but being it was in the evening already i said "what the hell" and took all 3.
    About an hour later my body wanted to work out and my muscles started to feel harder and more fuller and that effect lasted through-out the entire bottle, and by the ending of the 2nd week is when i started to experience the incline in libido and had harder and stronger erections(NO-HOMO). From that moment on i was sold. The following week i purchased their TestobolanV2 supp to give it that 1-2 punch effect, and after i had that experience i purchased a bottle of Reversitol V2 to go with the Testobolan V2 to have for pct after my next ph cycle, and i gotta say i look for to the pct period as much as i do the actuall ph run. So that in itself is like double the pleasure, double the fun and on top off it all instead of losing any pounds which i thought i was in the beginning i had actually gained 3-4lbs when it was all done and over not to mention i was able to save my bottle of Nolva that i had intended to take but didn't have to.
    What more could a brother ask for.
    Thank you big much iforce for making all this a reality. For any one out there second guessing this supp, for i gotta admit i did, your in for a big surprise. For all those out there who tried sustain alpha, stoked, formadrol, novadex xt, and post cycle support, which i tried all myself personally, and if they worked for you, so would Reversitol v2.

Thanks a million Dave, and the whole iForce wrecking crew
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    FINAL REVIEW
    First off, a "BIG" salute to iForce for giving me the opportunity to make this log possible.
    This supplement definitetly came through and delivered, especially at the right time for i was just coming off a sd/1-t cycle and was already 2 weeks in pct mode before the RV2 actually arrived. So i paused on the supps that i was originally taking and decided to put the
    Reversitol V2 to the test to see if it would hold up as a solid pct supplement due to it's S.E.R.M
    Matrix proprietary consisting of 7-Methoxy-2-phenyl-chromen-4-one, Ellagic Acid95% at 200mg
    and it's Estrogen Modulation Matrix(EMM) Proprietary Blend Indole 3 Carbinol, Long Jack 100:1, Trans Resveratrol at 160mg
    Now mind you i've seen other companies and won't name any using this same exact S.E.R.M Matrix, well not exactly the same but using the 7-methoxy..... cause of it's S.E.R.M like qualities
    I felt the supplement actually kick in upon my first dose which was 3 caps all at once cause i was so amped to trying this stuff, and i was only suppose to take 1 cap first upon waking and 2 before bed, but being it was in the evening already i said "what the hell" and took all 3.
    About an hour later my body wanted to work out and my muscles started to feel harder and more fuller and that effect lasted through-out the entire bottle, and by the ending of the 2nd week is when i started to experience the incline in libido and had harder and stronger erections(NO-HOMO). From that moment on i was sold. The following week i purchased their TestobolanV2 supp to give it that 1-2 punch effect, and after i had that experience i purchased a bottle of Reversitol V2 to go with the Testobolan V2 to have for pct after my next ph cycle, and i gotta say i look for to the pct period as much as i do the actuall ph run. So that in itself is like double the pleasure, double the fun and on top off it all instead of losing any pounds which i thought i was in the beginning i had actually gained 3-4lbs when it was all done and over not to mention i was able to save my bottle of Nolva that i had intended to take but didn't have to.
    Thank you big much iforce for making all this a reality. For any one out there second guessing this supp, for i gotta admit i did, your in for a big surprise. For all those out there who tried sustain alpha, stoked, formadrol, novadex xt, and post cycle support, which i tried all myself personally, and if they worked for you, so would Reversitol v2.

Appreciate the final review and glad it worked out for you so nicely.

7. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    FINAL REVIEW

Sweet! You wrote like two reviews much appreciated bro.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

8. Really though, Thank you

9. I like how well you felt the effects of it and how detailed you were in your review.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

10. my bad if it wasn't thorough enough, would have liked to have been more detailed, but it was actually my first log ever. my next go round if i'm ever selected again to ever log another supplement it would be much more detailed and better formatted. Thanks again iForce and the whole squad.

11. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    my bad if it wasn't thorough enough, would have liked to have been more detailed, but it was actually my first log ever. my next go round if i'm ever selected again to ever log another supplement it would be much more detailed and better formatted. Thanks again iForce and the whole squad.
    no problem man! Im sure we will have another logging opp for ya soon
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

12. definitetly will be looking out for it

13. What happened to the other four logs. You gave away five bottles right?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some help on regulating test
    By morganth515 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 12:49 AM
  2. Reversitol Regulator V2
    By sully65 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 01:46 PM
  3. LOG: ConcreteConny is regulating his hormones
    By ConcreteConny in forum Supplement Logs