Maximize v2 review thread!!!! More free prizes inside!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    85.82%

    Maximize v2 review thread!!!! More free prizes inside!!!


    Well guys, we went through a lot of mxv2 in the past 3 days with the majority going to members right here on AM!


    As our way of saying thanks, we want to help support everyone who supports us here on AM/NP. If you purchased a tub of Maximize v2 from NP during the crazy introductory flash sale, you're entered to win another tub for free.






    For every log kept for Maximize v2 here on AM, users will receive a free hardcore I-Force tshirt. On top of that, the top 3 loggers will receive 1 tub of Maximize v2. We will judge by amount of updates, depth of descriptions, as well as entertainment!



    If you don't feel like making a log, simply post your simple review in this thread and you can still win a tshirt! We will choose 2 stand out reviews monthly to receive some shirts as well!


    Here's one to get it started....

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Well if 2 scoops is compared to 3 scoops of some others, minus carbs, minus arginine which makes up a good deal of the actives in most, then it would seem that Maximize V2 has more of the good stuff per full dose.

    On another note, I am now into hour 3 since I took 2 scoops. I worked out for an hour and I am still feeling GREAT! No crash in sight. Some good synergies going on here.

  2. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    789
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    91.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    tyte, im be running this during my PCT, to help me maintain my gains from my bold/M1T cycle
  3. Senior Member
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    4622
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    88.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    tyte, im be running this during my PCT, to help me maintain my gains from my bold/M1T cycle
    x2 (turinabol lv)
    Truth
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4768591
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Waiting for the Fedex truck to roll up right now. :-D
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    85.82%

    Updated review:

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Honestly, I've never experienced anything like this from a pwo. Six hours in and I still feel good. I've had some long periods of sitting down but have not crashed. Definitely not as stimmed as i was 4 hours ago but good nonetheless.

    I have seen some posts about iForce not using much caffeine in their pwo, relativley speaking. So, the lower dose of caffeine with the 1,3/Synephrine/B12 stack must really just fire on all cylinders. Never been a big Synephrine fan either but this just seems to execute well. Most importantly, my workout today was awesome.

    That's a long way of saying I tend to crash hard on just about all other 1,3 and mega dosed caffeine combos and this one is impressing the heck out of me. Will let you know after a few days if this is any different or any bad crashes happen. My buddies are also lining up to try it on Monday so that should be fun. Everyone is different and it will be interesting to see how they feel.

    The taste is good. I went a bit strong on my first run and could definitely taste an orange peel type flavor. When I adjusted the water the orange zest flavor was virtually gone and was pretty close to crystal light pink lemonade.
  6. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250884
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Wow, just look at how much iForce loves you guise!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  7. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6818
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ****ing A i am reviewing it starting next week when it arives, and i also bought 2 tubs during the flash sale!@

    so im entered into the drawing for purchasing tubsw, and also will win another one possible because of my thread is going to kick ass???? thats amazing, i force rocks!!!!

    maybe if i win i could swap it for resveritol v2? gotta use it for my PCT
  8. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    85.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    ****ing A i am reviewing it starting next week when it arives, and i also bought 2 tubs during the flash sale!@

    so im entered into the drawing for purchasing tubsw, and also will win another one possible because of my thread is going to kick ass???? thats amazing, i force rocks!!!!

    maybe if i win i could swap it for resveritol v2? gotta use it for my PCT
    Get your log started, and if u win we'll figure something out
  9. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6818
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    soudns great ill start it when it comes in the mail, im hoping for monday!
  10. New Member
    cgoode's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    269
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%

    waiting on mine ill post a full log 4 days a week if i can get some swag....i just want the t-shirt i got two tubs in the mail.....
  11. New Member
    boilerfan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    95.28%

    I should have mine tuesday. I hope it is as good as the original because it was one of my favorite pre-workout products.
  12. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    85.82%

    another review...this one from the NP store!

    Initial Impression By: Marcus

    Review posted on: Sat May 01 10:48:34 -0400 2010

    WOW!!! Off of 2 scoops, which is really the max dosage, I am over almost 2 hours into it and I am pacing around looking for more exercises to do. Crazy insane energy, awesome focus. Working up a sweat is easy too. Not too much euphoria, but that's not what we're after here right? That being said. I am not jittery AT ALL. I am waiting for the crash but nothing. I did one scoop in the afternoon yesterday and was very focused. No problem sleeping though. Getting awesome pumps using light weights for arms and no weights for standing calf raises. My calves usually just burn and fail. This time I actually got pumps in my calves. Kind of a unique feeling. Hopefully I can edit this and add to my experience with continued use but I am impressed right now.
  13. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Cool beans, looking forward to some of these logs and reviews!
  14. New Member
    Agent Orange's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    197
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

    Talking 2 in 2day!


    booyah! Just got two tubs in today. I will have my first review in by noon tomorrow after my morning workout. What a great deal to get a t-shirt after scoring it for only 20$.
  15. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    85.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    booyah! Just got two tubs in today. I will have my first review in by noon tomorrow after my morning workout. What a great deal to get a t-shirt after scoring it for only 20$.
    Many thanks for your support! Very excited to see your results
  16. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4768591
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    This is a great pre workout supplement guys. The energy was awesome from 1 1/2 scoops. My workout partner even asked me what was up because I was full of upbeat energy during our workout. No jittery out of control feelings. It has a nice positive get sh*t done attitude. Big props IForce...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    85.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This is a great pre workout supplement guys. The energy was awesome from 1 1/2 scoops. My workout partner even asked me what was up because I was full of upbeat energy during our workout. No jittery out of control feelings. It has a nice positive get sh*t done attitude. Big props IForce...
    hellz yea!


    Have you used any other pre-wo's you can compare it to? How's it stack up against the best?
  18. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4768591
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I would say that I have used most of what is available and you have put together a product that is definitely superior. This will be my staple for as long as possible.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  19. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    hellz yea!


    Have you used any other pre-wo's you can compare it to? How's it stack up against the best?
    Interested as well because i've used many.
  20. New Member
    cgoode's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    269
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%

    Started my maximizeV2 log .... Im not sponsered..... and I didnt get a free tub in exchange for my log....just did it cuz i wanted too.... if interested theres a link its in the log section


    MaximizeV2 Log

    Called MaximizeV2 Log .....lol creative huh?

    I plan on logging for at least 2-4 weeks maybe longer if requested... any q's feel free to ask
  21. New Member
    Agent Orange's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    197
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

    Thumbs up First Run: Fasted Cardio!


    I figured with my first run I'd break out the big guns and test on something I hate. Actually 2 things I hate 1) Working out in the morning 2) Cardio

    The only thing I hate more than those two are when I put them together to do morning cardio but it works the best when I'm trying to lose those last bits of fat.

    Took 1 1/2 scoops and mixed a few BCAAs in there. I put a little ice in there and shook it up so it was nice and cold. Amazing taste and it wasn't tart or bubbly like most pre-workout supps.

    As far as energy goes it was amazing and my mood was definitely lifted. I'm never in a good mood working out in the morning at all! I actually have to force my self to get over the 20 minute cardio mark in the mornings. Today I got to 35 with high intensity intervals and had to force myself to stop. I actually make it a point to keep it around 25-30 minutes when I am fasted but I couldn't help myself today. This is amazing and I'll probably run a morning work out log. I usually get acclimated to these pre-workout supplements after a week or so and I want to see how long I can do this before I take a break from it. Great product though! Can't believe I got it for 20$ bravo!
  22. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    85.82%

    Another amazing review!!!


    Man...I love AM



    Thanks so much for your honest feedback, really happy you liked it so much
  23. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250884
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I figured with my first run I'd break out the big guns and test on something I hate. Actually 2 things I hate 1) Working out in the morning 2) Cardio

    The only thing I hate more than those two are when I put them together to do morning cardio but it works the best when I'm trying to lose those last bits of fat.

    Took 1 1/2 scoops and mixed a few BCAAs in there. I put a little ice in there and shook it up so it was nice and cold. Amazing taste and it wasn't tart or bubbly like most pre-workout supps.

    As far as energy goes it was amazing and my mood was definitely lifted. I'm never in a good mood working out in the morning at all! I actually have to force my self to get over the 20 minute cardio mark in the mornings. Today I got to 35 with high intensity intervals and had to force myself to stop. I actually make it a point to keep it around 25-30 minutes when I am fasted but I couldn't help myself today. This is amazing and I'll probably run a morning work out log. I usually get acclimated to these pre-workout supplements after a week or so and I want to see how long I can do this before I take a break from it. Great product though! Can't believe I got it for 20$ bravo!
    lol, those are two things that I hate too! In fact, I hate mornings themselves just in general. Glad to see that it provided a nice kick!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  24. New Member
    MBSowards's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    93.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I figured with my first run I'd break out the big guns and test on something I hate. Actually 2 things I hate 1) Working out in the morning 2) Cardio

    The only thing I hate more than those two are when I put them together to do morning cardio but it works the best when I'm trying to lose those last bits of fat.

    Took 1 1/2 scoops and mixed a few BCAAs in there. I put a little ice in there and shook it up so it was nice and cold. Amazing taste and it wasn't tart or bubbly like most pre-workout supps.

    As far as energy goes it was amazing and my mood was definitely lifted. I'm never in a good mood working out in the morning at all! I actually have to force my self to get over the 20 minute cardio mark in the mornings. Today I got to 35 with high intensity intervals and had to force myself to stop. I actually make it a point to keep it around 25-30 minutes when I am fasted but I couldn't help myself today. This is amazing and I'll probably run a morning work out log. I usually get acclimated to these pre-workout supplements after a week or so and I want to see how long I can do this before I take a break from it. Great product though! Can't believe I got it for 20$ bravo!
    20 dollars was such a steal. I can only imagine that the few that didn't get in on this (and I say few after hearing that we sold a good number of V2 during the sales) will be disappointed that they can't get 2 tubs for practically the price of 1.

    Hopefully I will have mine in the next few days so I can try it.
  25. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250884
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    20 dollars was such a steal. I can only imagine that the few that didn't get in on this (and I say few after hearing that we sold a good number of V2 during the sales) will be disappointed that they can't get 2 tubs for practically the price of 1.

    Hopefully I will have mine in the next few days so I can try it.
    Just got mine in! Can't wait to try it out and compare it it v1 myself. I'm leaving to go playing in a kickball intramural competition at college, then hit the weights.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  26. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6818
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    SO just got back form arms today and guess what showed up at my door aobut 1hr before my workout? all three of my bottles of Maximize V2!!! 2 from my DPS order and 1 graciously gifted from Iforce(props DAVE and DAVID!!!)

    so i scoop it at ~1.25 scoop, opening the bottle reminded me of raz lemonade SP250, mied it up with about 6oz water and boom tasted about the same as sp250 maybe a lil better less tartness to it, had my GF take a sip and asked what it tasted like...."TASTES LIKE LEMONADE!" as she licks her lips
    score a 9/10 for TASTE

    ENERGY/FOCUS gf asked if there was "that tingly stuff" in it(beta alainine, said yup, and she has like 1/4oz of it and she felt it. i got tingles across my traps, slight not like a 3g dose but enough to feel it, id guess around 1g of it, focus hit me about 15min after gulping it down, i was ready to rock the gym so i sat around anxious to hit it but talked to the GF (very rapidly speaking as when i get a good stim rush i speak faster) and was out the door. whole workout was face paced didnt get tired, even with less than 30 sec resting which is about normal as i do 30-45sec rest.
    energy 10/10
    10/10
    PUMP
    ok so i usually have gatorade bcaa and my vitamin during my workout, but to assess the NO value of the agmatine i waited til my 2nd exercise of each bi and tri to see if this stuff agave a good pump, and yes siry bob it was great, i havent had arginine in over a month since ive been using a preworkout without NO boosters is it until this arrived today. pump was great, swole liek baloons but i could still feel the muscle contract unlike OTHER pre workouts that use glycerol where i get a jello feel and cant feel the muscle contract at all!!!!
    PUMP 10/10

    have class in a few mintues so i hope the focus carries thorugh i will report back about that tmrw, after shoulders and cardio, today was great, i think i found a new FAV as my Blood Pressure didnt skyrocket, i didnt get nausious from the stims and didnt have a jello feel to it,
    does agmatine have a building effect, the longer i take it the better the pumps?

    arms went great
    cable underhand pressdowns, 3 warmup sets 3 working sets 60lbs
    cable curls 21's 40lbs was working sets 3 sets
    tricep pushdowns in front to negate shoulder and chest from movement, 3 workign sets 130lbs
    DB preacher curls 3 working sets 27.5lb DB 10 reps 3sec negative
    hammer grip tricep push machine, 12 reps 4 sec negative 3 sets ~80lbs
    bicep curl hammer pinloaded machine 50lb/arm 10reps 3-4sec negative
    dips 3 sets of 10 to failure
    wide grip hammer pinloaded curls to failure dropset started 110lbs for 8, 80lbs for 5, 50lbs for 10, 30bs for 10, 20lbs for 6
    crunches and hanging leg raises, then postworkout to write my blog
  27. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6818
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

  28. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    85.82%

    Wow what a review! Absolutely amaZing!
  29. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6818
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    so is the log to be kept in here oir shoul di continue my log that i posted in the log section???
    Maximizing my pumps with IFORCE
  30. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    85.82%

    The log section would be awesome
  31. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    Damn bro, your stocked!
  32. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6818
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    prety good stock but that aint all i didnt drop the turinabol LV and liver juice in that pic since i snagged those last month
  33. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6818
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    wish vascularity was better tho, only thing that made my veins pop recently was sp
  34. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86041
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    92.81%

    Review and Comments from Friends


    As promised in a past post, some additional thoughts as well as quotes from workout buddies.

    After a week of use I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. The workouts are sick. Energy is insane, but not jittery amazingly enough. Focus is intense. Two scoops will not be an every day thing for me. 1.33 scoops is incredibly effective too. 2 just makes you swell up like you ran into a beehive(in a good way) and keeps you going as long as you damn well want it to. Yes, I did take some this morning!

    Energy: 10/10
    Focus: 10/10
    Pumps: 10/10
    Endurance:10/10 - adding this because you can easily hit the treadmill hours later and kick it into high gear.
    Taste 9/10 - Was different at first, but I look forward to it now. Yum!



    Buddy# 1 comments 30min into workout: "This stuff is giving me a pretty good boost. How much did you say it was?". You must understand he is a SP die hard fan and this is the first time he has ever bestowed that kind of compliment on another pwo. He's tried everything out there just about. He enjoys an overall good feeling, rather than just a stim effect, so the usual suspects never impressed him.

    Buddy #2(also a die hard sp fan) at 6:30AM, gym parking lot: Jumps out of truck and says "man, I feel freakin awesome!" We refer to him as the stackmaster, because well, he stacks full doses of stims round the clock. Still, he felt the Maximize v2!

    Buddy #2 at 3:30PM, same day via IM: "Dude what was that stuff you gave me? I'm still freakin' jacked. I feel like I can run a 10K". My response: "yeah, maybe 1.5 scoops for you instead of 2", thinking he thought this was a bad thing". Buddy #2: "screw that! 2 FULL scoops."

    So, two more jugs off the shelves for iForce!
  35. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    85.82%

    You guys have no idea how much I appreciate these in depth reviews!

    I'm also happy you've gotten used to the taste and look forward to it now!


    Converting SP, jack3d, and 1-mr users 1 at a time!
  36. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4768591
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    "It ain't bragging if it's true"...Nice job IForce!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  37. New Member
    spiderduncan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    357
    Rep Power
    379
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    19.15%

    Spiderduncan's Trial of Maximize V2


    First, I would like to thank Dave and the folks at I Force Nutrition for allowed me to try their new pre-workout product. Secondly, I hope that this log/review will help others make more informed choices regarding pre-workout supplements.

    Before I rate my first experience with Maximize V2, I would like to make the disclaimer that I have a very high tolerance to stimulants.

    My review will be based upon taste, energy and endurance (comparisons will be worked into each category). The scale will be 1-10, one being lowest, 5 average and 10 being superior.

    First Serving Review:
    TASTE (9) Upon opening the container, I it appeared that I was shipped a container of NO Xplode. The consistency and texture uncannily similar. The flavor was good, raspberry lemonade as the label claimed, with a slight hint of what I will call "vitamin after taste." Comparison = similar to Super Pump 250, No Shotgun and NO Xplode.

    ENERGY (10) This is were it gets interesting. I workout in the afternoon, right after work, so I am mentally fatigued. However, after 15-20 minutes I was beginning to feel more alert. Lastly, I would describe the rise to alertness as being similar to ephedrine/caffeine stack (hairs on the head feel tingly or charged with electricity). Comparison = similar to Jack3d and Super Pump 250.

    ENDURANCE (10) Honestly, my repetition range at the moment is low (5RM), but there was NOT a decrease in performance. Comparison = NA at the moment.

    While I will be increasing the dosage, overall I was happy with my first encounter with Maximize V2.
  38. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250884
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    As promised in a past post, some additional thoughts as well as quotes from workout buddies.

    After a week of use I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. The workouts are sick. Energy is insane, but not jittery amazingly enough. Focus is intense. Two scoops will not be an every day thing for me. 1.33 scoops is incredibly effective too. 2 just makes you swell up like you ran into a beehive(in a good way) and keeps you going as long as you damn well want it to. Yes, I did take some this morning!

    Energy: 10/10
    Focus: 10/10
    Pumps: 10/10
    Endurance:10/10 - adding this because you can easily hit the treadmill hours later and kick it into high gear.
    Taste 9/10 - Was different at first, but I look forward to it now. Yum!



    Buddy# 1 comments 30min into workout: "This stuff is giving me a pretty good boost. How much did you say it was?". You must understand he is a SP die hard fan and this is the first time he has ever bestowed that kind of compliment on another pwo. He's tried everything out there just about. He enjoys an overall good feeling, rather than just a stim effect, so the usual suspects never impressed him.

    Buddy #2(also a die hard sp fan) at 6:30AM, gym parking lot: Jumps out of truck and says "man, I feel freakin awesome!" We refer to him as the stackmaster, because well, he stacks full doses of stims round the clock. Still, he felt the Maximize v2!

    Buddy #2 at 3:30PM, same day via IM: "Dude what was that stuff you gave me? I'm still freakin' jacked. I feel like I can run a 10K". My response: "yeah, maybe 1.5 scoops for you instead of 2", thinking he thought this was a bad thing". Buddy #2: "screw that! 2 FULL scoops."

    So, two more jugs off the shelves for iForce!
    That's awesome! Glad your friends enjoyed it so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post
    First, I would like to thank Dave and the folks at I Force Nutrition for allowed me to try their new pre-workout product. Secondly, I hope that this log/review will help others make more informed choices regarding pre-workout supplements.

    Before I rate my first experience with Maximize V2, I would like to make the disclaimer that I have a very high tolerance to stimulants.

    My review will be based upon taste, energy and endurance (comparisons will be worked into each category). The scale will be 1-10, one being lowest, 5 average and 10 being superior.

    First Serving Review:
    TASTE (9) Upon opening the container, I it appeared that I was shipped a container of NO Xplode. The consistency and texture uncannily similar. The flavor was good, raspberry lemonade as the label claimed, with a slight hint of what I will call "vitamin after taste." Comparison = similar to Super Pump 250, No Shotgun and NO Xplode.

    ENERGY (10) This is were it gets interesting. I workout in the afternoon, right after work, so I am mentally fatigued. However, after 15-20 minutes I was beginning to feel more alert. Lastly, I would describe the rise to alertness as being similar to ephedrine/caffeine stack (hairs on the head feel tingly or charged with electricity). Comparison = similar to Jack3d and Super Pump 250.

    ENDURANCE (10) Honestly, my repetition range at the moment is low (5RM), but there was NOT a decrease in performance. Comparison = NA at the moment.

    While I will be increasing the dosage, I was overage happy with my first encounter with Maximize V2.
    Nice! I first tried it myself a few days ago when I played basketball. I played for over two hours until I had blisters on my feet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  39. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774631
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    ...

    Converting SP, jack3d, and 1-mr users 1 at a time!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.
  40. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    85.82%

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Win a FREE TUB OF MAXIMIZE V2 this weekend!
    By iForce Dave in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 07:43 PM
  2. What is LG Sciences Best product!?!? "Prizes Inside"
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 12:38 PM
  3. What is LG Sciences Best product!?!? "Prizes Inside"
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 09:26 PM
  4. Controlled Labs COntest (free Prizes)...
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 09:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in