hemavol or maximizev2? hmmm

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Im mainly looking for intense pumps at the gym....I generally like to workout untill it feels like my muscle will pull away from the bone....

I like stims....but i figured i could always throw two geranium oil caps in if i went hemavol..... tough decision.....

MBSowards

Awards
Im mainly looking for intense pumps at the gym....I generally like to workout untill it feels like my muscle will pull away from the bone....

I like stims....but i figured i could always throw two geranium oil caps in if i went hemavol..... tough decision.....
If you've already got some geranium oil you could consider just going with Hemavol and if you needed the stims add the geranium oil and some caffeine tablets.

But, if you aren't using any other creatine right now you might want to consider Maximize V2 instead.

Of course the obvious answer is to buy both and stack them. :p

(Also, as far as insane pumps go...I had to quit using Hemavol when I first bought it because if I dosed too close to my cardio I would have to quit running because of the pump in my legs)

Another thing to consider would be that Maximize V2 can be found pretty cheap a few different places right now and will be jumping back up to similar preworkout product price range in the near future.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
yeah i always have a stock of creatine and i still have like 90 gernium oil pills.....i just really like the way most pre/wo's taste

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with MBS. If you after great pumps hit up the HemaVol and throw in your geranium for your stims since you already got it. I use Maximize for the energy and focus I get from it. I haven't tried V2 yet so I can't really comment on that one yet but the profile looks like a powerhouse surge! :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go for hemavol in your position as the increase in plasma volume will give you that swollen feeling you are looking for. Toy around with the dosage, 10, or 5/5 to see what provides you with better pumps as the 5/5 method works better for me.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered the maximize v2 while it was 19.99 ....got two tubs so ill try hemavol after my two tubs to try and go low stim for awhile

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered the maximize v2 while it was 19.99 ....got two tubs so ill try hemavol after my two tubs to try and go low stim for awhile
Smart idea, in contest prep now using tons of stims. I plan on staying solely with hemavol when its all over for a while and tons of reset ad!