maximize v2 dosage explaination

  1. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Exclamation maximize v2 dosage explaination


    can anyone from iforce explain how the dose is realtivel low for maximize v2?

    i mean creatine usually 3-5g/dose
    BCAA using 2:1:1 usually 4g/dose
    agmatine 500mg, lowest ive ever seen used
    citrulline malate usually 2-4g
    stims usuall 500-1g
    taurine usually at least 1g
    beta alanine usually 1g

    all those add up to 13g/dose for even low doses but max v2 is at 6.8g/scoop....?
    care to explain, obviously without devulging more info than ud liek

    also why the proprietary blend label on V2 versus the itemized label in V1?

  2. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    87.56%

    Basically, there is not 4g of bcaa's in the product. This is not intended to be a bcaa product, and the addition of them was done so as an added bonus, not a product highlight.

    Compare the ingredient profile to jack3d...mxv2 has 2g moreactive, same amount of servings.

    Compare the ingredient profile to 1mr... ~750mg more active, and 17 more servings.


    We did not skimp where it counts. The creatine, BA, CM, and agmatine are all dosed optimally.
  3. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Basically, there is not 4g of bcaa's in the product. This is not intended to be a bcaa product, and the addition of them was done so as an added bonus, not a product highlight.

    Compare the ingredient profile to jack3d...mxv2 has 2g moreactive, same amount of servings.

    Compare the ingredient profile to 1mr... ~750mg more active, and 17 more servings.


    We did not skimp where it counts. The creatine, BA, CM, and agmatine are all dosed optimally.
    thats what i needed to hear!
    that is why i take BCAA seperately so i can get all the good stuff in anoter product!!!!!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    87.56%

    Glad I could help
  5. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    thats what i needed to hear!
    that is why i take BCAA seperately so i can get all the good stuff in anoter product!!!!!
    Me too. I usually take intrabolic in the middle of my workouts for my BCAA's. I stocked up on the last wc deal they had.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  6. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86043
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.03%

    So, for a normal full dose user of other products, is the dose 2 scoops? Can you divulge approx how much creatine per scoop? Just want to know if I need more.

    On another note, have done both 1 and 2 scoops. WOW on both fronts. Not sure about results yet but I got a pump in my calves for the first time. Energy is amazingly intense but not jittery. Will post more when I start to gauge results. Great job!
  7. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86043
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.03%

    Does the 6g of actives include the carbs?
  8. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    87.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Does the 6g of actives include the carbs?
    Haha nope
  9. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86043
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Haha nope
    Well if 2 scoops is compared to 3 scoops of some others, minus carbs, minus arginine which makes up a good deal of the actives in most, then it would seem that Maximize V2 has more of the good stuff per full dose.

    On another note, I am now into hour 3 since I took 2 scoops. I worked out for an hour and I am still feeling GREAT! No crash in sight. Some good synergies going on here.
  10. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    87.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Well if 2 scoops is compared to 3 scoops of some others, minus carbs, minus arginine which makes up a good deal of the actives in most, then it would seem that Maximize V2 has more of the good stuff per full dose.

    On another note, I am now into hour 3 since I took 2 scoops. I worked out for an hour and I am still feeling GREAT! No crash in sight. Some good synergies going on here.
    Heck yea! How was it in comparison to something like jack3d or 1mr? What'd you think of the taste?
  11. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86043
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Heck yea! How was it in comparison to something like jack3d or 1mr? What'd you think of the taste?
    Honestly, I've never experienced anything like this from a pwo. Six hours in and I still feel good. I've had some long periods of sitting down but have not crashed. Definitely not as stimmed as i was 4 hours ago but good nonetheless.

    I have seen some posts about iForce not using much caffeine in their pwo, relativley speaking. So, the lower dose of caffeine with the 1,3/Synephrine/B12 stack must really just fire on all cylinders. Never been a big Synephrine fan either but this just seems to execute well. Most importantly, my workout today was awesome.

    That's a long way of saying I tend to crash hard on just about all other 1,3 and mega dosed caffeine combos and this one is impressing the heck out of me. Will let you know after a few days if this is any different or any bad crashes happen. My buddies are also lining up to try it on Monday so that should be fun. Everyone is different and it will be interesting to see how they feel.

    The taste is good. I went a bit strong on my first run and could definitely taste an orange peel type flavor. When I adjusted the water the orange zest flavor was virtually gone and was pretty close to crystal light pink lemonade.
  12. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Honestly, I've never experienced anything like this from a pwo. Six hours in and I still feel good. I've had some long periods of sitting down but have not crashed. Definitely not as stimmed as i was 4 hours ago but good nonetheless.

    I have seen some posts about iForce not using much caffeine in their pwo, relativley speaking. So, the lower dose of caffeine with the 1,3/Synephrine/B12 stack must really just fire on all cylinders. Never been a big Synephrine fan either but this just seems to execute well. Most importantly, my workout today was awesome.

    That's a long way of saying I tend to crash hard on just about all other 1,3 and mega dosed caffeine combos and this one is impressing the heck out of me. Will let you know after a few days if this is any different or any bad crashes happen. My buddies are also lining up to try it on Monday so that should be fun. Everyone is different and it will be interesting to see how they feel.

    The taste is good. I went a bit strong on my first run and could definitely taste an orange peel type flavor. When I adjusted the water the orange zest flavor was virtually gone and was pretty close to crystal light pink lemonade.
    We use Methyl Synephrine in V2 which works much better then just Synephrine. Methyl Synephrine has mild stimulating properties of the CNS. It is also one of the adrenergic amines that stimulates the beta-3 receptors. This helps to increase the metabolic rate without affecting heart rate or blood pressure and stimulates lipolysis. Glad you're liking it so far. I'm interested to hear what your buddy's think when you have them try it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  13. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    87.56%

    First of many amazing reviews!
  14. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Honestly, I've never experienced anything like this from a pwo. Six hours in and I still feel good. I've had some long periods of sitting down but have not crashed. Definitely not as stimmed as i was 4 hours ago but good nonetheless.

    I have seen some posts about iForce not using much caffeine in their pwo, relativley speaking. So, the lower dose of caffeine with the 1,3/Synephrine/B12 stack must really just fire on all cylinders. Never been a big Synephrine fan either but this just seems to execute well. Most importantly, my workout today was awesome.

    That's a long way of saying I tend to crash hard on just about all other 1,3 and mega dosed caffeine combos and this one is impressing the heck out of me. Will let you know after a few days if this is any different or any bad crashes happen. My buddies are also lining up to try it on Monday so that should be fun. Everyone is different and it will be interesting to see how they feel.

    The taste is good. I went a bit strong on my first run and could definitely taste an orange peel type flavor. When I adjusted the water the orange zest flavor was virtually gone and was pretty close to crystal light pink lemonade.
    Awesome man, glad to hear you like!! Orange peal, strange?? Im going to have to keep that in mind next time I drink it lol
  15. New Member
    ccnAbolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    86043
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.03%

    Yeah, could be "preconceived" because of the "bitter orange extract" that I always see associated with Synephrine on labels. Definitely something very strong comes through if there's not enough water. Not a bad flavor, like some of the cough syrup flavored pwo's tho. And like I said in other posts, once it gets into my stomach, only good stuff happens.
  16. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    87.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Yeah, could be "preconceived" because of the "bitter orange extract" that I always see associated with Synephrine on labels. Definitely something very strong comes through if there's not enough water. Not a bad flavor, like some of the cough syrup flavored pwo's tho. And like I said in other posts, once it gets into my stomach, only good stuff happens.
    The is no bitter orange extract...methyl synephrine is diff than synephrine. Try adding 4-6oz more water and it's the bommmbbb
  17. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    any explaination of why the Proprietary blend VS the itemized one of Version 1???
  18. New Member
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    87.56%

    It was to protect certain ratios(specifically CM + agmatine) that really facilitate a massive pump. We'd always prefer to not use prop blends(i hate them as much as the next guy) however when you have a REAL winner with ingredients any company can
    buy, you have to protect in house testing costs to the fullest.
  19. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    understandable, especially more acceptable form a company that has previously NOT used a prop blend before makes customers such as myself think "hey must be a legit company and reason for it,"
  20. New Member
    ecupirate's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.12%

    Mazimize V2 is awesome. I have only used it 3 times and so far it's one of the best I have used. I only use one scoop for each workout. I couldn't imagine using anything more honestly. I would rate this better than Jacked because of the added goodies. I'm glad they still kept it very simple though. I have a log going in the log section called My workouts are now Maximized V2
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAXIMIZE Your SAVINGS with Maximize V2 and Adipoxil!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 05:11 AM
  2. An explaination on how to be successful in your HRT.
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 01:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in