Maximize v2 flash sale is here! $19.99 while supplies last!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I guess I'm just used to trying to get it down as fast as possible so that's why the small amount of H2O!! hehheh Looking forward to todays workout.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I guess I'm just used to trying to get it down as fast as possible so that's why the small amount of H2O!! hehheh Looking forward to todays workout.
    I've had those supps too! The ones that make you gag and have to pound to get them down as fast as possible. We've worked hard on the flavoring so you shouldn't have any of that. People seem to be really like it so far.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

3. Whats the minimum amount of water u think i could get two scoops to mix in.....i dont like having a stomach full of water when i already use a interworkout blend

4. Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    Whats the minimum amount of water u think i could get two scoops to mix in.....i dont like having a stomach full of water when i already use a interworkout blend
    I'd say 8-10oz

5. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    I'd say 8-10oz
    I downed 2 scoops with about 15 oz water and still kind of strong. 10 per or a little more has been the sweet spot for me. Ice cold helps too.

On another note: Had an AWESOME chest workout today. Best in a while.

6. On another note: The label states 2 scoops as a max dosage. Any concerns with to much of the actives with prolonged use (assuming 5 on/2off dosing schedule)?
    Better yet, is 2 an ok dosage period or was it really meant to be 1.5? Divides better into the 45 servings, haha.

7. I heard real men do 2 scoops....lol j/k

8. 1 1/2 scoops is my sweet spot. I was rocking and rolling thru my workout. I might try 2 scoops before my leg workout but after today's dose I don't think it would be necessary. I used 12 oz of water and it made the taste better but there is still one ingredient that is pretty strong. I don't know if you would say it but which ingredient do you think contributes the strong odor and taste?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 02:56 PM
  2. Iforce Maximize v2 flash sale...get it quick!!!
    By iForce in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:50 PM
  3. Who wants a Maximize v2 flash sale?
    By iForce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 01:13 PM
  4. maximize v2 flash sale?
    By JN230 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 12:46 AM
  5. Swell and Blast Sale... While Supplies Last!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 11:54 PM