Maximize v2 flash sale is here! $19.99 while supplies last!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unbeatable deal.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cheap way to get a great new pre workout!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im on it after i get an answer to my question! i love the look of the ingredients simple proven stuff!

MBSowards

Awards
im on it after i get an answer to my question! i love the look of the ingredients simple proven stuff!
Since I saw that Vaughn got to your question already, how many did you order? :biglaugh:

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
why the magnesium....im having nightmares already....i wish everyone would keep magnesium out of there supps

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Is it CreaPure or regular mono

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
why the magnesium....im having nightmares already....i wish everyone would keep magnesium out of there supps
The magnesium is at a SMALL dose, its got just enough to top off stores. gatorade uses the same amount if im not mistaken, so everyone should be fine. We purposely left it very conservatively dosed.

Is it CreaPure or regular mono
its micronized creatine monohydrate

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*****************KKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I just deposited my paycheck on the way home and was gonna pick up two bottles.....it was still in stock this morning........ugh Im sooooooooo pissed...........ugh FML

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
i hate my life today

MBSowards

Awards
just 2 and im scared about magnesium too ut well see only noxplode has torn me up bad
After looking at the labels, it would appear that NO Xplode has a lot more magnesium content than V2.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
agreed NO is very heavy with magnesium....waaaay to much .....havent bought that stuff in two or three years too much crapping...not enough pump

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i absolutely hate those commercials... so obnoxious
LOL! I feel the same Dave.

just 2 and im scared about magnesium too ut well see only noxplode has torn me up bad
I'm pretty sure you won't have a problem with this. As Dave stated the magnesium content is kept low to kept from having any "dump" issues. ;)

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
So, just my two cents here. My GI system is very, very sensitive from top to bottom. Lots of magnesium messes me up bad. NO Xplode tears me up. Jack3d (no magnesium) gives me heartburn(Schisandra), Superpump=superdump, Anything with Icarrin,a smooth muscle (eso****us) relaxer= reflux!. I can tolerate PreSurge though but only on an alternating schedule.

My point here is that although everyone is different, I have no ill effects from this AT ALL. Just 2 days on it, but I would know by now if it was going to tear me up one way or another. I think you should be good to go.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
So, just my two cents here. My GI system is very, very sensitive from top to bottom. Lots of magnesium messes me up bad. NO Xplode tears me up. Jack3d (no magnesium) gives me heartburn(Schisandra), Superpump=superdump, Anything with Icarrin,a smooth muscle (eso****us) relaxer= reflux!. I can tolerate PreSurge though but only on an alternating schedule.

My point here is that although everyone is different, I have no ill effects from this AT ALL. Just 2 days on it, but I would know by now if it was going to tear me up one way or another. I think you should be good to go.

:D

Can't wait for this thing to explode!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on usage concerning cycle length, days on/off, non-workout days, etc

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate on usage concerning cycle length, days on/off, non-workout days, etc
I'd use it on workout days only personally. cycle off for 2-4 weeks after 8 weeks continual use

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
just ordered two bottles....ill put up a full review starting when it gets to my house

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No workout today but I decided to take 1 scoop for sh**s and giggles when it got here. My stim tolerance is pretty high right now but 1 scoop has me alert and ready to go. I have a back workout on monday so that will be a good indicator of what this can do.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
No workout today but I decided to take 1 scoop for sh**s and giggles when it got here. My stim tolerance is pretty high right now but 1 scoop has me alert and ready to go. I have a back workout on monday so that will be a good indicator of what this can do.
1/2 a scoop gets me going tbh. 2 scoops is like bat outta hell mode

MBSowards

Awards
Don't leave us hanging man...How'd it taste?!?!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't leave us hanging man...How'd it taste?!?!
The powder has a very strong smell and the taste is funky. No problem getting it down though.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The powder has a very strong smell and the taste is funky. No problem getting it down though.
lol, do you mind expanding on "funky?" It's ok if you don't prefer it, we like to get the best and most honest reviews we can to see if we need to tweak anything or to make sure we got it right. Basically, we want the consumers to be happy and enjoy the product.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funky like you have this sweet flavor but it didn't quite mask the chemical taste totally. I am going to use more water tomorrow to see if that helps. I only had maybe 6 oz of water in my first run. I am also going to do 1 1/2 scoops for a test of it's strength over the 1 scoop I took Saturday.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funky like you have this sweet flavor but it didn't quite mask the chemical taste totally. I am going to use more water tomorrow to see if that helps. I only had maybe 6 oz of water in my first run. I am also going to do 1 1/2 scoops for a test of it's strength over the 1 scoop I took Saturday.
ah cool. Yeah try it with more water and let us know if it's any better. I typically take mine with about 12 oz of cold water.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I'm just used to trying to get it down as fast as possible so that's why the small amount of H2O!! hehheh Looking forward to todays workout.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I'm just used to trying to get it down as fast as possible so that's why the small amount of H2O!! hehheh Looking forward to todays workout.
I've had those supps too! The ones that make you gag and have to pound to get them down as fast as possible. We've worked hard on the flavoring so you shouldn't have any of that. People seem to be really like it so far.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Whats the minimum amount of water u think i could get two scoops to mix in.....i dont like having a stomach full of water when i already use a interworkout blend

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Whats the minimum amount of water u think i could get two scoops to mix in.....i dont like having a stomach full of water when i already use a interworkout blend
I'd say 8-10oz

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 8-10oz
I downed 2 scoops with about 15 oz water and still kind of strong. 10 per or a little more has been the sweet spot for me. Ice cold helps too.

On another note: Had an AWESOME chest workout today. Best in a while.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
On another note: The label states 2 scoops as a max dosage. Any concerns with to much of the actives with prolonged use (assuming 5 on/2off dosing schedule)?
Better yet, is 2 an ok dosage period or was it really meant to be 1.5? Divides better into the 45 servings, haha.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I heard real men do 2 scoops....lol j/k

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 1/2 scoops is my sweet spot. I was rocking and rolling thru my workout. I might try 2 scoops before my leg workout but after today's dose I don't think it would be necessary. I used 12 oz of water and it made the taste better but there is still one ingredient that is pretty strong. I don't know if you would say it but which ingredient do you think contributes the strong odor and taste?