Win a FREE TUB OF MAXIMIZE V2 this weekend!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Thats right! Maximize V2 is OFFICIALLY hitting the store shelves. We are selecting 10 lucky winners to try Maximize V2 for FREE!! We know everyone wants to see logs and user feedback, and we want to prove to everyone that Maximize V2 is the STRONGEST PREWORKOUT product on the market. Over the next 48 Hours, We will select 10 winners from this thread, and each will be sent their very own Maximize V2! As soon as we pick our 10, this thread is CLOSED so act quick!

Here are the criteria:

18+
Live in the United States (sorry canadia eh?)
Will post an initial review rating these 4 things On a scale from 1-10
- Taste
- Energy
- Endurance
- Compared to others you have tried

Must post initial review on Anabolic Minds as soon as possible
(Any other forums you can post in, great we appreciate you spreading the word) listing all 4 of the criteria as well as their overall review of the products effects.

We would like everyone to keep up their log at least on the days you train, so you can give consistent feedback on the products effects over time.

For all of those who keep their log till the end they will be entered into our "Good Bro Tester" Database, and you will be #1 on our list of future product releases! That means if you keep a good log, everytime iForce comes out with a new product, you are at the top of the list for a FREE BOTTLE!

Thanks, and as soon as we find 10 good people to do this with, we are closing this thread and everyone else will have to take advantage of NPs sick Flash Sale!!!

-David

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I'm in,Love iforce products.Would be interested in trying this product......I am 29 years old,And i Live in the United States.I train daily,I lift,do p90x,mma training as well,I think this would be a good product for me to try.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow this is a great opportunity. gotta love some new pre supps.

Oh and of course, I am a good bro :)

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i'm in! i am indeed a bit over 18
and i already log daily here. no biggie to add this!
thanks

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
21 years old - I am a big fan of the original formulation, and would gladly provide an honest, in-depth, log/review of its' successor Maximize V2.

Plus, the 'Raspberry Lemonade' flavor sounds delicious!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for this one
6'1
training for 5+yrs,
tried TONS AND TONS of Pre's love the new arginine future of preworkouts!
agmatine is new to me but i have been looking at it for a few months. LVOE TO GET IN ON THIS

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy way to score some of the new Maximize, get them apps up!

MBSowards

Awards
Guys, you think AM is getting tired of our giveaways yet?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Guys, you think AM is getting tired of our giveaways yet?
free stuff? I doubt it :D

not a lot of people on this board have had a chance to try the new lineup, we want to give as many people as we can a chance to do so.

keep the entries coming we still have more to give away!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Brief yet concise!

I would be interested in testing Maximize V2 for three reasons. First, I have a fairly high tolerance to stimulants and would like to see if this product lives up its claimes. Secondly, I have yet to try agmatine in a preworkout formula. Lastly, my experience with a variety of preworkout powders (NO xplode, White Flood, Super Pump, NO Shotgun and Jack3d) will provide comprehensible comparison for all.

Thanks for your consideration!

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I'm in,Love iforce products.Would be interested in trying this product......I am 29 years old,And i Live in the United States.I train daily,I lift,do p90x,mma training as well,I think this would be a good product for me to try.
i'm in! i am indeed a bit over 18
and i already log daily here. no biggie to add this!
thanks
21 years old - I am a big fan of the original formulation, and would gladly provide an honest, in-depth, log/review of its' successor Maximize V2.

Plus, the 'Raspberry Lemonade' flavor sounds delicious!
in for this one
6'1
training for 5+yrs,
tried TONS AND TONS of Pre's love the new arginine future of preworkouts!
agmatine is new to me but i have been looking at it for a few months. LVOE TO GET IN ON THIS
I would be interested in testing Maximize V2 for three reasons. First, I have a fairly high tolerance to stimulants and would like to see if this product lives up its claimes. Secondly, I have yet to try agmatine in a preworkout formula. Lastly, my experience with a variety of preworkout powders (NO xplode, White Flood, Super Pump, NO Shotgun and Jack3d) will provide comprehensible comparison for all.

Thanks for your consideration!

ok everyone ive quoted here, please email [email protected] and please follow this protocol:

Subject: Maximize V2 contest winner - USERNAME
email: Name, address, tshirt size

LichKing

LichKing

Awards
Im brand new to anabolicminds, but i am looking to start some logs soon.
Im 6' @ 175lbs 5%bf and 21 years old w/ 4years of training under my belt
my current occupation: personal trainer while i train for the military.
I will be able to update logs daily and have a truthful non-bias opinion on the product
I am currently not taking any pre-workout supplements but i would love to try this new one.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this

Im starting back up lifting after taking a week break to rest

5'11-6'
223 lbs < 12% bf all year

I work PT at GNC until I go back to school for PA this fall

other PreWo ive tried
Black Powder
noXplode
Nos blast
Nan0 vapor
jacked
jack3d
plasmajet
superpump
fasttwich with 5 caps NanoX9
bulk Creatine Mono/ Arginine / Geranium oil
No Loaded

gonna start back with 4 weeks of higher reps10-12, 4 weeks reps 5-9 and 4 weeks 1-3 reps

id love to try this as im going to purchase hemavol to compare soon

fingers crossed...

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
<--- Did i miss this give away? Iforce is probably the most interesting company on AM right now due to promo's and at least two solid looking products ( i dont need test boosters or fatburners so i havent even checked them out) but keep up the good work guys

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<--- Did i miss this give away? Iforce is probably the most interesting company on AM right now due to promo's and at least two solid looking products ( i dont need test boosters or fatburners so i havent even checked them out) but keep up the good work guys
unfortunately this promo is over too (see iforce post just a few up). We appreciate the kind words and your interest though. We got many more great products being formulated as well.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up two tubs of maximizev2 for 19.99 was gonna get a thing of hemavol for like 22-25 elsewhere, but i will let u guys know how it compares to other prewo's ....just gotta wait for it to get shipped

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I've been told the Maximize V2 (and HemaVol samples) have already been shipped, but I am curious as to how many of you have actually received the product? I only ask because it has been nearly a month since the contest ended and the winners were announced...

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I've been told the Maximize V2 (and HemaVol samples) have already been shipped, but I am curious as to how many of you have actually received the product? I only ask because it has been nearly a month since the contest ended and the winners were announced...
Still waiting on Maximize V2.Nothing yet as of today.:disappointed:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, out of the 16 users chosen to sample Adipoxil, there have only been a hand full of reviews posted thus far...

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why more didn't get it. We sent them all out at the same time.

Next week we will reship if need be

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Any word on a possible reshipment?
Four days later, and still no response?

I really hate to nag, but the winners were announced nearly two months ago. Out of the 10 chosen contest winners, only two have received/reviewed this particular product...

I mean, am I wasting my time anticipating a shipment that is never going to come?