TT-33 Dirt Cheap

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. TT-33 Dirt Cheap


    So I just saw an ad for an online retailer now selling TT-33 for $20/bottle. What exactly is going on with this product? It started at, what, $34.99 a bottle when it came out, right? Then the bb.com ****storm went down, and ever since I've been seeing it get cheaper and cheaper. It may be nothing, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look like iForce is trying to get rid of the stock on hand.

    I say this as a current user of TT-33, which I am so far seeing decent results from. My main concern is that maybe the Gaspari reps were right - the bottle doesn't contain what it says it does.

    Ehhh, not that I expect you guys to admit anything, but you gotta admit, the recent and dramatic price drops sure look fishy.


  2. We've lowered prices for some stack specials.

    We actually just made another 10k botles last week
    •   
       


  3. I think tt-33 is the best stuff i have ever ran!It works no doubt about it!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    So I just saw an ad for an online retailer now selling TT-33 for $20/bottle. What exactly is going on with this product? It started at, what, $34.99 a bottle when it came out, right? Then the bb.com ****storm went down, and ever since I've been seeing it get cheaper and cheaper. It may be nothing, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look like iForce is trying to get rid of the stock on hand.

    I say this as a current user of TT-33, which I am so far seeing decent results from. My main concern is that maybe the Gaspari reps were right - the bottle doesn't contain what it says it does.

    Ehhh, not that I expect you guys to admit anything, but you gotta admit, the recent and dramatic price drops sure look fishy.

    Jezzzzzzzzz cheap?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    So I just saw an ad for an online retailer now selling TT-33 for $20/bottle. What exactly is going on with this product? It started at, what, $34.99 a bottle when it came out, right? Then the bb.com ****storm went down, and ever since I've been seeing it get cheaper and cheaper. It may be nothing, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look like iForce is trying to get rid of the stock on hand.

    I say this as a current user of TT-33, which I am so far seeing decent results from. My main concern is that maybe the Gaspari reps were right - the bottle doesn't contain what it says it does.

    Ehhh, not that I expect you guys to admit anything, but you gotta admit, the recent and dramatic price drops sure look fishy.
    The product is 100% pure and meets label claims, that whole thing was BS and everyone knows it.

    as we selll more and more we can lower the price. everyone has loved and we are selling so much that we can make more deals with vendors and that savings ultimately gets passed on to customers
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  6. Quote Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    The product is 100% pure and meets label claims, that whole thing was BS and everyone knows it.

    as we selll more and more we can lower the price. everyone has loved and we are selling so much that we can make more deals with vendors and that savings ultimately gets passed on to customers
    And yet... if the whole thing was BS, how come the iForce reps disappeared after this alleged phone call from Gaspari to you guys? We're not on bb.com anymore, you can tell us. And then there was supposedly a sketchy COA, and then that disappeared too. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

    I mean, I would be happier if there was an issue, and iForce admitted the error and took steps to rectify it, then to just get stonewalled everywhere. Gaspari says there is a problem, iForce denies - and neither side provides any proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Jezzzzzzzzz cheap?
    ??? Am confused.

  7. until i got a bottle

  8. Just got 2 more bottles in the mail today

  9. Dragon, we didn't run away from anything. We actually posted ADDITIONAL coa's, as well as NMR's...


    It's in the company promo section of bb.com
    •   
       


  10. Thanks! I never saw this, makes me feel quite a bit better about the product. Like I said in another thread, I've never been let down by an iForce product before. This one is working out well too. Thanks again for the info.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Thanks! I never saw this, makes me feel quite a bit better about the product. Like I said in another thread, I've never been let down by an iForce product before. This one is working out well too. Thanks again for the info.
    glad i could help show you the truth

  12. Sales go up, price goes day bro! gotta love it!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  13. what's the best way to take tt-33 ? i.e. with meals or on an empty stomach ?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DrAbs989 View Post
    what's the best way to take tt-33 ? i.e. with meals or on an empty stomach ?
    empty stomach 1-4 times a day the last dose if you prefer after bed

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    empty stomach 1-4 times a day the last dose if you prefer after bed
    after ??? but i'd like to have some more details on the mechanism of action of the actives & why it'd work best if taken on an empty stomach...

    i've taken SAN's thyrocuts II a few months back, which had just 100 mcgs of 3,5 diiodo per cap, on an empty stomach before, not really planning it that way, just seemed to do it instinctively & i accidently discovered it has quite a wonderful effect of making your sleep time much more efficient...so yeah more detailed info is very much appreciated & thx 4 the quick reply

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DrAbs989 View Post
    after ??? but i'd like to have some more details on the mechanism of action of the actives & why it'd work best if taken on an empty stomach...

    i've taken SAN's thyrocuts II a few months back, which had just 100 mcgs of 3,5 diiodo per cap, on an empty stomach before, not really planning it that way, just seemed to do it instinctively & i accidently discovered it has quite a wonderful effect of making your sleep time much more efficient...so yeah more detailed info is very much appreciated & thx 4 the quick reply
    I did mine like this: 2 first thing in the morning empty stomach, 1 in the afternoon between 2nd and 3rd meal, 2 before bed.

    Thats the best way that I have found.
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

  17. Quote Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    I did mine like this: 2 first thing in the morning empty stomach, 1 in the afternoon between 2nd and 3rd meal, 2 before bed.

    Thats the best way that I have found.
    You go with 5 caps?

  18. this looks good, ive been looking for a less expensive alternative to dicana.

  19. Anyone ran Cellucor T7?? Im on it now and it sucks, but i got it for 20bux cuz i have a buddy who works at GNC who pulls tricks.

    I am going to guess it better?, how much tho??

    Im ready to throw the T7 in the trash and order T-33.

  20. T7 just has 3,5. Tt-33 will blow it away. Gnc will soon be carrying a 180ct bottle!!!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    T7 just has 3,5. Tt-33 will blow it away. Gnc will soon be carrying a 180ct bottle!!!!!
    of what TT-33 180 CAPS?????

  22. Yes, unfortunately it's an exclusive for them.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Yes, unfortunately it's an exclusive for them.

    see to believe GNC i see the Price $75.00

    with the same ingredients profile? NOT UNDERDOSED

    GNC is a piece of BIG

  24. Lol it's $50.39, but yes I agree with u

  25. Well whatever I get from there is on the 5 finger discount. I just have to throw my buddy a couple bucks.

  26. Well please don't steal it. Iforce loses money then, not gnc. (srs)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Well please don't steal it. Iforce loses money then, not gnc. (srs)
    Why your company lose money?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Why your company lose money?
    Gnc doesn't pay most vendors until the product actually sells in the store(the major companies like MT/BSN/VPX don't have to do it this way, but smaller companies do).

  29. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Gnc doesn't pay most vendors until the product actually sells in the store(the major companies like MT/BSN/VPX don't have to do it this way, but smaller companies do).
    Go it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. atv's, utv's, and dirt bikes?
    By Davidlee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 10:09 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:04 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Log in
Log in